Would you conside this body skinny or fat

Would you conside this body skinny or fat

Skinnyfat

fat af

gay

you've got a slight amount of bellyfat, but other than that, skinny.

Should I improve this

seems average/slight chub

It's about 17-18% body fat, somewhat average, not overly fat, but also not developed lean mass. Average.

What can i do to improve this

Full body program
3-4 months in start bulking on a 4day upper lower split

What would happen if i just started cutting now? while doing cardio and hitting the gym three times a week?

You would lose weight and be a skinny twink

i see

How tall?

I mean, it Seems like you're simply worried about the summer thinking you'll get laid.

i mean what do you want, summer twink skinny muscles or to look like a woman pleaser?

Does your name start with an E by chance?

/thread

6'0, i just don't want to be a woman displeaser.

Nope.

You need muscle before you even think of cutting. You're not that high fat. Weight training 3-4 days/wk and High Intensity Interval Training vs cardio, you probably wouldn't need to cut, as the workouts would lean you out.

Your build is just like mine before I started lifting. You could cut now and easily shred but be stuck with unfortunately slightly wide love handles, but it is worth it to bulk and emphasize your lats and delts to widen up your upper body and go into fridge mode. Visit /fit/ and read the sticky. You will look like shit when you bulk btw, always be thinking about your goal.

If I were training this guy, I'd recommend clean gains, vs bulk/lean. He's only look better as time went along.

what do you mean fridge mode? also isnt my body already in a sort of bulk mode?

(Different user) No. Bulk mode is eating a lot so you increase muscle fast, but you fat out too. You're not fat or built.

skinnyfat/average, you have potential though., could get built easily, you don't have to lose heaps of weight or gain heaps of weight etc, you are middle ground

Fuck off Tony

Even a fatass like me with 30% bodyfat is starting a weight program. Don't bother just losing fat, gain muscle too. You'll boost your metabolism and lose even more fat. Plus you'll be more defined.