Funny or not funny?

Funny or not funny?

Funniest thing on tv

Awful. The forced, fake laughter is cringe-worthy.

Decide u fking pieces of shit.

Lots of respectable funny people have said the show is great, but it just has that Tru tv fake as fuck, un origional and grueling to watch look to it. Like those pawn shop shows that came out in the late 2000's. It look so awful even if it has substace it looks like a clone of all of the worst dumass television that your 55 year old uncle loves.

i would totally fuck the shit out of Q

>can't decide for yourself

do you also form your political opinions from Sup Forums you fag?

It's fucking garbage but I sometimes smirk and feel dirty for doing so
It's like an irl chuck lorre sitcom

Its a pretty good tv show

go on with your life

the fake laughter is a bit forced at times, a bit over the top for the quality of the laugh, but the laughs YOU get are all that matter, and damn there's a lot of them. some stuff isn't that great but it's worth sitting through for the gems. especially fun if you like watching people suffer and be uncomfortable and you like it to be real

you sound like you've never seen it
I thought the exact same thing
then by chance I saw it while I was in a hotel room looking for something to watch on "cable" whatever the hell that is
and I laughed so hard all night

It's pretty funny to me, but the only thing that should matter to you is whether you find it funny or not.

Not too bad, not too good, it's okay.

It really is a good show. Probably the only show I actually laugh at consistently. Like OG Top Gear, the chemistry between the hosts really makes the show.

It's pretty good, I don't get to watch it that often and I've laughed everytime I've seen it

This is the cringiest, most forced laughed shit I have ever seen. Whoever watches this should honestly kill themselves. It is sooo bad. This lis goes on and on with the flaws and amount of cancer loaded into a show

Ah yes, the nightly newfags, here, saved this just for you. Knew you were on your way over, mom just called out for your final 10 minutes before bedtime huh?

They made a guy who is afraid of heights go skydiving. I'd say it's pretty good

how does it feel to be so miserably buffoonish?
such a fresh hwndu-wave newfaggot.

Good show all 4 guys have good chemistry. wish they never showed the behind the scenes though since it ruins it when it shows there reactions to whatever challenge there watching.

Funniest shit on TV

It's funny, but sometimes they overreact and "hesitate" to do things that aren't even a big deal

Very funny in the earlier seasons when they didn't know wtf they were doing. Now it just seems like they're pushing each other to get a laugh. It feels a bit forced, but it still manages to come up with something new here and there. This show has made me laugh to tears and people who were sitting next to me thought I was stoned out of my mind. I rarely laugh like that too.

Definitely a great show when it came out. One of the greatest things was having the guys be in situations that they never expected to be in, but now they're comfortable doing the show and the akward situations just don't come that often. Jokes can seem forced.