Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wc__MN2wEJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you retarded?

Why do you want to die suffering?

Nope not at all
I'm not I'm just doing somthing I enjoy

This is byfar the most irrational fear you have

Damn! This is hot op. I have a weight gain fetish and i think i recognize you from some older threads with you and your gf. When did you start gaining? What size? Pics? Also just give me general information about it and your gfs say in the matter. How did you find someone that is a gainer? If pic related isnt you, then can you post pics of you and your gain? I need to fap.

Atleast you'll die sooner so I won't have to deal with a's many faggots like you

What is ?? Haha
Yeah I've posted before and I started gaining about 2 years ago and met my gf a year ago and she's gains with me she all for it and everything. I'm on my phone so I don't really have any pics on here of me before
Okay death haha

as long as youre truly happy inside. that's all that matters op.

PLEASE find some friend. I dont mind waiting. Did you record it progressively? How did you find a gainer? Was she/you thin before?

Yeah I mean that's what's life is about, being happy !
I'll see what I can find won't be any body pics likely haha and I was a lot slimmer 2 years ago and she was still on the chubby side when I met her but she's siren piled it on

post your fat gf

This was me 9 months ago

i didn't know this was a thing but it's funny as fuck lol. what goes through the mind of someone who wants to be fat. very interesting

Thank you based chub!! Whats your favorite part about gaining? How big do yall wanna be?

I can see what you mean I really do enjoy it like every aspect of it
Just seeing my self get bigger, softer and more jiggly is such a good thing and I don't really have a goal tbh just going with it

Why not intentionally gain weight while also lifting weights?

Are you jealous that I can intentionally gain weight and look even better as I gain?

No not at all like I generally want to be fat ?

Why not fat AND muscular? This way you can gain without killing yourself.

Because I like being just fat ?!?

What do Friends/Family think about it? Are you open with them, or do they not know you are doing this intentionally?

My friends and family don't say anything tbh I told a girl who I'm friends with my weight and she was really shocked and was saying that's bad and stuff but like that's the most I've ever reseived but only gf knows that I gain weight intentionally

To what benefit?
I mean sure, there could be a long list of things you like that aren't good, like smoking. Are you achieving a goal, or just sating your desire to shovel shit into your face all day.

Why do you prefer being fat over being fat and muscular, or just muscular? Just curious and want to know the reasons.

Just like to be to fatter I like the look the feel anything that happens when you gain weight, I enjoy just being absolute stuffed knowing I just consumed like 5000cal in a seating
Like I said I enjoy being soft heavy and jiggly I enjoy knowing people look at me thinking like wow he's fat

So what do you think is causing this abnormality? By definition, this is abnormal and more than likely stems from some form of mental issue. Anything you would like to share?

As far as I can remember I've like the idea of being fat and gaining it's just as I've got older I can do what I want and actually do it

Listen you autistic fat fuck. Go kill yourself and put your sad lonely miserable fat ass out of misery. You are never gonna find love or know what it is like to be with a woman. You clearly have no one to talk to as you post your ugly body on Sup Forums every single day.

What's the end game?
Husky, fluffy, damn or oh hell no

youtube.com/watch?v=wc__MN2wEJg

Do one you sad fuck haha just because I'm happy with my body and your hating your own
I mean to most people probably hell no haha

Gonna get a big fat slam piggy gf?

Can I eat a cheeseburger off of your ass, then hate duck your armpits?

I've already got a gf ??

Yeah sure u can

>an intentional
Why are you such a dumbass?

Nope I wouldn't say so I just like being fat

Is that you or her

Ba-dum-tish

Hahaha yeah I guess fat can do that but yeah it her

dude it'd be funny if this fetish got boring and you decided to do the opposite and lose/get ripped. same thing with gays. it'd be funny to see gays start to fetish for the opposite sex