Y'know, as gay as it is, I wanna try being a sissy, just once...

Y'know, as gay as it is, I wanna try being a sissy, just once. I have a girlfriend that I'm insanely in love with but for some reason the idea of shaving everything, dressing up, and trying anal stuff is interesting to me. I know for a damn fact I wouldn't wanna do it again. I've came on my face before and I had instant regret so I'm willing to bet that I wouldn't enjoy feminizing myself all that much.

Just kinda wanting to try it, what do you fags think?

Other urls found in this thread:

caramelglamourblog.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait for VR and someone will make a trap simulator and then you can live out your gay fantasy without the embarrassment and regret

Go to sexual / mental health professional

Not too weird. Gf is into masculine/dom guys which I am most of the time but at least three times I've been a sissy with her; makeup, crossdressing, etc.

i'd give you the dick op
no homo

This was not an invitation for a sissy hypno thread but I'm not necessarily objecting

Because being closet bi is a mental illness. This ain't Sup Forums bby

And that's one of the reasons I wanna try anal stuff. A prostate orgasm sounds so amazing

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

FUCK ALL FAGGOT THREADS

Sup Forums NEVER USED TO BE LIKE THIS

FUCK ALL FAGGOT CONTAMINATION

MOVE THIS SHIT TO /fag/

KYS OP

There's not really any feeling to it, sometimes I don't even realize i'm cumming

I've done that it's quite fun

Sounds like a personal problem to me

Once you go there...you'll never get back

link to vid??

It's a perverted fetish that sometimes leads to delusions of believing that you're actually a chick.

Be careful, you sexually deviant faggot.

OP just off yourself and move to Indonesia or some shit

That you're a fucking faggot and that it'd be fair if your mother was out shopping and an antifa member with polio spat in her eye.

what is that on the persons dik?

you gay as shit

I feel you OP. I just bought some lingerie and a buttplug, No regrets ;)

How does he move after he offs himself?

I've done it a few times with this guy I met online. It was pretty fun, he'd take pictures and videos. Go for it and if you don't like it then don't do it again.

Can confirm. Actually started to have identity issues internally and stopped everything. Still trying to get rid of this dysphoria feeling even though it still pulls me.

You've got a great ass. I can see why you'd want to be dressed up as a sissy.

I wonder who could be behind these daily posts...

completely overhyped/overated by faggots on this site. it feels almost exactly the same as a normal orgasm

then why not? you only live one life. why not do everything you want to with it

>mfw it's the same jew posting daily trap, sissy and gay threads

This is the degeneracy ruining America, because white's see it as too much of a burden to call out blacks on their racism. They expect the black community to come in open arms into our civilization. That's a lie.

I call for the extermination of blacks and jews, homo's and easterners. Again.

i know that feel, it generally fades when you cum. but that's the same for mastrubation. I've learend to accept it for something i do sometimes to spice up my sex life. and then i can life with myself perfectly fine.

You look awful.
Like some kind of mental freak of nature. Doesn't know what he wants in life and can't even get it. You'll ruin yourself before you find any true happiness.

That shit was deep.

actually things are going great for me, college is going well and i have everything i want in life. I actually am very happy as of late.

Not as deep as my pity of mankind in the current year.

College is for liberal art plebs. Go to a state runned private university.
The tuition is 600,000 a semester. I know how to build a Nuclear reactor- from scratch ~_~.....

I feel this shit. Everyone's fucked up in the head.

Coolio, actually i do bio-chemistry. I'm not from the US.

> I know for a damn fact I wouldn't wanna do it again.

Keep thinking this, i've never known anyone that stopped having sissy urges.

How come all the sissies or wannabe sissies are white? Mostly wanting to get dominated by niggers?

What the fuck happened to you, white man? Please read the picture provided with this post.

lol Biochemistry, my dad own's your job, and your daddies job too. I can fire you anytime I want.

Here I'm gonna hack the FBI and get your IP

not true though. there are allot of black sissys as well as asians.

caramelglamourblog.tumblr.com/

20+ years of brainwashing by the jews.

i'm honestly now questioning who the faggot is here. you're calling your ''dad'' or ''daddy''

That's the problem with this world though.
Nobody has to be "fucked in the head", they just need to understand eachother. Come to some kind of comprehension about life and what's possible vs what isn't. Get everyone together and just spit the facts.

There is no god- live with it.

Life is full of unhappiness, stop trying to make policies to combat that.

Follow the simple rule- that the less law's there are, the easier it is to live life.

Foundation and realistic infrastructure is way more important than white collar jobs and business interests.

Corporations should be taxed 60-70% of their profits yearly. And the money should be given back to people through quarterly checks after tax reforms and fully privatized healthcare.

Fuck liberals.

nawww you got me m8, I was having at your leg alittle. I'll come off it now, I will.

>there is no god
>tax corporations
>fuck liberals

>(((I wanna try being a sissy, just once)))

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Aside from the whole comedic edge this presents.
It's completely right. I mean ever since like 2008 I can remember all these fetishes catching on.
And now they're like wildfire.

>struggulen
Jesus please take me away

Where are you from I want to bury my dick in your ass!

Jesus, anymore?

>2008
>Obama wins
>a few months later, grindr is released
coincidence?

Meh do it

Your gay user or at the least bi

I'm in the same boat, I'd wanna try it but I don't wanna leave or cheat on my gf and she doesn't want to be poly. I have came on my face before and I didn't regret it and it didn't taste bad but I got a bloodshot eye for a day from it so that's why I don't do it, also my cum is pretty watery so it's not much fun as it just runs off.

try it. its not addicting.

This is a cringe thread

good man

These are pretty terrible

Might as well neck up poof, you lost your right to live when you let some bitch take your manhood away.

Your only redemption is to live stream the massacre of your cunt whore missus and her nigger fuckboy then anhero.

Let the votes begin Sup Forumsros

This is a shameless attempt at replys...

Moar?

There must be more. That ass is too good

mee vittuun idiootti

niche fetishes are like that