Talk to me?

talk to me?

Yeah but I'm sleepy

Why do we pursuit anything when all is without control?

why what times is it there?

No time here. Just sleep.

You dont have control of ur own actions or thoughts?

Please go talk. Even if its like your mom/someone you trust...

did you also know that the world is flat?

no, explaining it basically you can say your thoughts and actions are only based off of chemical reactions. Everyone sounds retarded when they say that though, but its true

Hey what's good bro mane?

So i cant have control over the chemical reactions?

hey \b\ro how's things

no, how could you? theyre all in motion> What affects them is non cemical reactions, the sort physics deals with, not chemistry

Give me your debit card information

so if i feel very angry or irritated but i have self control and do not act out on those feelings/emotions that wouldn't be proof that i actually do have control?

Do you like blink-182 and are you white?

ya i like blink 182. toms kinda crazy now though and its all kinda went down hill, i do like angels and airwaves though. ya i'm white.

youve got it all wrong, your state is just an observation of whats going on frame by frame. If you feel angry and dont act it out thats just an observation of the state where being angry and acting it are just variables that change depending on what reactions took place beforehand. Dont limit yourself to just seeng yourself as the chemical reaction. Everything is in one big system.

Honestly Tom is way funnier now, he feels like the kinda guy that would still go on /x. What is your favorite song of theirs? Every young white person likes blink-182

>if you're angry and don't act
>don't act
>act
So we do have control

Are you lonely or bored?

So i don't actually have free will.
My self conscious is actually a slave to my brain and is always one step behind it?

now your just refusing to listen. Same mentality behind everything that hinders progress

Isn't it funny how everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die?

What do you think about that, anons?

ya but i kinda feel bad for him cause he is in his 40's and has kids and a wife and they ave to get pulled into all of that kek
both for about 5 years.
i dont believe in a after life or a god.
but ya thats kinda funny i guess.
isn't that line from a movie or song or something?

Heaven should be a reward not something you actively try to reach, that's like asking why people don't just eat cookies and ice cream for every meal since they're only eating dinner to get too dessert

favourite song would probably be Violence, Stockholm Syndrome, all of this, cant really pic just one.

i dont have a debit card.

Are you still a virgin? What's the furthest you've gone with a girl?

Y