Giving away games! I have 1000$ in my steam wallet. Post a comment what game what you want and add me

Giving away games! I have 1000$ in my steam wallet. Post a comment what game what you want and add me.

steamcommunity.com/id/Vixen-chan

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/iitachii888
steamcommunity.com/id/eagor123
steamcommunity.com/id/danklordtoriel/
steamcommunity.com/id/sherlockian6/
steamcommunity.com/id/theprankpatrol25/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope, because of your pic this is now a christ vs fedora shitfest

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

Only if you kick this shit off, cock wipe.

>1000$ in my steam wallet.
steam allows you to have a maximum of $500 at a time
nice bait though

a-are you a girl?

i laugh at people who still cling to their imaginary friends this far into adulthood

get on my level christ fags

please NieR:Automata i added you name is Onichan

keep tipping that fedora, when's mummy dearest bringing your tendies?

Fuck you, anime avatar guy.

Christian life is awful passive, and devoid of all personal fulfillment. We weren't born with intelligence and free will just so we can attribute all of our life's creations to God.

fuck you, at least i don't follow the word of an organization that condones pedophilia

hello my friend

i would like Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator.

I want to simulate a battle between chimpanzees and kangaroos. can one do that?

thank you

wow nice meme kiddo

For honor ples o senpai

atelier sophie please

For Honor for controll sweet jesus first comment

>what is crimen sollicitationis?

>sollicitationis
dude you can't even spell solicitation, you need jesus in your life

>dude you can't even spell solicitation, you need jesus in your life

it's latin for the crime of solicitation, it's a decree made by pope benedict to protect pedophiles

Atheists are unhappy and uneducated people looking for a quick/lazy way to feel superior than others.
Their only argument is the "imaginary friend" strawman. It only proves they havent even spent 1 minute thinking about the thing they are bashing.

I was agnostic my whole life until I started researching quantum mechanics. The more and more I study biochemistry, physics, and philosophy, the more I believe in God.
Atheists NEVER have spent long thinking or debating the existence of God. They made up their mind within minutes and stick too it.
There is never an atheist who is like "I want to believe in god, but there is too much suggesting there isnt one". No one could back that up.
Its all about try to be contrarian and the false sense of morality/superiority.
They feel comfortable intentionally misunderstanding God and religion because its easier to attack.
Atheists are pathetic and should be mocked.

"From religion comes a man's purpose; from science, his power to achieve it. Sometimes people ask if religion and science are not opposed to one another. They are: in the sense that the thumb and fingers of my hands are opposed to one another. It is an opposition by means of which anything can be grasped."

Steam name is Sad Cat

Papers Please or Borderlands 2.

im an agnostic, i honestly don't care what others believe, but shit like thisthat puts me off to organized religion

btw it was pope ratzinger

so has OP delivered?

steamcommunity.com/id/iitachii888 Id like planetary annihilation: titans

>The flaws of men excuse my ignorance of the lord

I'm like 95% sure Catholic Church is controlled opposition that is pushed by (((them))) to make Christianity weak/look bad.

Also there is a FUCKTON more pedo's in

1.)Hollywood
2.) Public School System
3.) High level Elite

Not for me. Can't say anything for anyone else.

I don't want a game, I just want you to have a great day.

steamcommunity.com/id/eagor123

could i get tales of zestiria?

That's the cruel joke. God pretty much bet the devil that given free will and intelligence humans would still worship him. Devil bet him for the laughs.

well yeah, people with power breed degeneracy

but i don't get your first point, are you saying the jews made pope rarzinger write and put into effect crimen sollicitationis?

ark please (: steamcommunity.com/id/danklordtoriel/

OP Delivered !!! THANKS OP!!!!

>12 Dec

>December 12th

steamcommunity.com/id/sherlockian6/

Any of these three would be awesome OP

Burial at Sea
The Witness
Inside

Eu4 Mandate of Heaven
Pls

I'm saying that the organized Catholic structure has been corrupted and tainted to control Christians.
Pope Rarzinger is not a Christian.
Pope Francis is not a Christian.
They are pretenders made to control and subvert Christians, to make a shameful display and mockery of it.

And it is working isnt it?

>12 Dec

proof?

you are retarded

of course there is no concrete proof.
Should of known you didnt want to think about the issue.
Go ahead and dismiss all points bc I dont have any link or evidence and you are apparentlly incapable of deciding unless someone else has decided for you.

whatever shill, im not the one trying to convince people that all people in power are evil except the ones i like

>durs vot

Can has beyonetta?

Rezinul

Has OP delivered for anyone yet?

i would like superhot steam is Prank Patrol Cs.Money

steamcommunity.com/id/theprankpatrol25/

Wanting to play astroneer
ID is MetalAegis

I'll have two number nines...

Dying Light: Enhanced Edition

Reason: A friend wants me to play with him and I'm a poorfag, much appreciated fam
name: sauceyzzz, added you

Then you won't mind if I look in the box under your bed labeled "Cheese pizza" will you?

>When you go to free vidya post and it somehow turns into a hate race
Keep stroking your ego to how hard you're winning this argument fedora-chan, smart people ignore shit stirers christ-kun

IDK, I hope so

The answer is no

added you
i really really really wish i had doom

Baitin' hard, I see

Steam name [ Mythical ]

Dark Souls please? Your choice of 1, 2 or 3.

(Or you could make me the happiest guy on earth and get me all three... actually not a good idea I may spend too much time playing that and not doing schoolwork xD)

Alright lads, its fake. OP baits you and then blocks you.
Nobody has been added and no one has received any sort of game.

What a surprise

CouldĀ“ve guessed that much folks