Which one was the worse prequel trilogy?

Which one was the worse prequel trilogy?

Star Wars prequels are better by far

>better story
>better character development

How can you fucking compare the 2? Hobbit was 1 book stretched out into 3 whilst the star wars prequels are practically 4 films (Revenge of the Sith should have been a 2 parter with first being more Grevious focused and second more focused on Anakin cos his transformation to the dark side felt a bit short).

Star Wars.

The only bad thing about The Hobbit is that it should've been 2 movies instead of 3.

The Hobbit

Star Wars prequels are entertaining in a "so bad it's good" way. The Hobbit movies are just pure shit

At least Star Wars prequels were so bad they were funny. The Hobbit trilogy was just depressing.

The Hobbit by far

The Hobbit never ever captured the hype of Lotr

Lotr was the perfect beginning and end of the franchise, extending it was a mistake.

The prequel trilogy was propped up by the popularity of the originals, and as a whole, weren't all that bad, aside from shoddy lines, the story made sense and people actually wanted it.

Nobody cared who the fuck bilbo was before Lotr, everyone wanted to know the backstory of Vader though.

Also ROTS and ROTJ are the best star wars movies.

Star Wars, no question.

Hobbit suffers from some pacing and studio decision issues.

For the rest they're pretty well made films.

check "Unbalance x 3 Manhwa"

thank me later

Fanboys of the lotr flicks have the shittiest opinions

The Hobbit. I didn't even see the third one but i just know it's the worse of the 3

Star Wars prequels because of the terrible acting. The Hobbit trilogy is still redeemable because it has emotional connections between characters.

They both have a ridiculous fixation on bad CGI.

Star Wars by far. Unexpected Journey was pretty alright, DoS was mediocre and BotFA was bad. The only prequel movie that I can consider alright is Revenge of the Sith. The rest are just terrible.

The bit with the gold statue melting at the end of Hobbit 2 looks worse than any CGI in Star Wars.

SW prequels gave us some of the GOAT soundtrack scores. The hobbit trilogy gave us fucking nothing worth remembering

Hobbit. Prequels have some enjoyable aspects to them, like a nice soundtrack and a few good scenes. Hobbit movies just completely suck shit and trample a good adventure story. Still haven't seen the third Hobbit because the first two were such massive disappointments.

I liked the first part of the Hobbit, but hated the two other parts.

I was personally more disappointed by the Hobbit trilogy, but the SW prequels are far worse films.

CGI and a bad script ruined both trilogies but I'd have to say The Hobbit sucked more.

Only one of them was edited into a good movie, by only cutting shit out without changing anything.

Is this actually good? Is it worth a torrent even if I have already watched the trilogy?

It's very good, cuts out all the stupid crap like the barrel scene, and the romance subplot between the elf and the dwarf. It might be worse if you already watched the movies, you'll just notice what's been cut.

The hobbit series is way worse. The SW prequels have a few redeeming factors like great music and decent art direction in places and high memetic value, while the hobbit series has nothing at all, without even the excuse of trying to experiment the way that Lucas was.

>romance subplot between the elf and the dwarf
Why does everyone hate on this? I thought it was OK.

Well Tauriel and Legolas weren't in the book, so they're not in the Tolkien Edit either. Legolas' role is reduced to a cameo in the spider forest. It was basically more filler that didn't need to be in the movie.

Come on guys. You're literally tasting two pieces of feces trying to decide which is worse

Yes, and?

Hobbit had plenty of original material to work with and fucked it up. The definition of a cash grab.

The prequels were Lucas trying to try something new, even if that something new was retarded.

Prequels are horseshit.

The hobbit. I couldn't even finish it. At least the prequels had some good moments/so bad they're good moments. The hobbit trilogy just bored me to death

The Hobbit trilogy was actually vindicated by history somewhat. Or maybe more people realized that The Hobbit is not a LOTR-sized epic story.

Hobbit movies are worse.