You have two choices to make

You have two choices to make

You take the Blue pill: The Story Ends, And You Wake Up In The Same Modern World We Live In that's full of political lies and secrets hidden from the public, But Live A Life Of Luxury And Comfort.

You Take the Red Pill: Stay In Wonderland Risking Your Life's Comforts To Seek The Truth About The World we live in, as well as all the Secrets and who controls them.

Red pill for sure

can't i just take the blue pill if the red pill gets too bad?

"I didn't say it would be easy. I said it would be the truth" ~Morpheus

What happens if you take neither the red or blue pill?

yeah, just say no mate. weird niggas in trench coats handin out pills an shit.

I think taking neither is like the blue pill without erasing your mind of the experience you had with the choice.

i used to be a red pill guy buy as i get older i start to feel more like cipher, but without the backstabbing asshole part.

Blue: live a life of luxury, use your life to educate the masses on the secrets of the red pill, using means they'll understand

Id take a handful of red pills

Take em both and fucking trip balls forever!

thats because knowledge is absolutely useless. all it does is cause unneeded stress. you cant change any of the horrible shit wrong with the world, so whats the point in knowing about it?

I am in the matrix and I just took the blue pill

and there's no way back.

To know thy enemy

Honestly, everyone is brainwashed and accustomed to the fucking statu quo

From my experience, everyone will always sell you out and bank on your misery that they created

yea but once you know the truth about the world, all youre left with is jadedness, an inability to make newfriends/love, unhappyness, paranoia, anxiety. not worth it imo. would rather be a sheep and feel happyness and joy

His butt is sweaty
Knees weak, logs are heavy
There's feces on his sweater already
Looks like confetti
He's anxious, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop logs, but he keeps on forgetting
How to pinch down, intestines groan so loud
He opens his anus but the logs won't come out
He's farting, woah, everyone's departing yo
Shit out of luck, Andy Sixx, end the show

Snap back to the lavatory, oh there goes trickle pee
Oh there goes Andy, he choked
He's clogged up but he won't give up that easy, no
He won't have it, he knows he'll put logs in their throats
He's constipated he knows, it takes patience to go
He so stuffed that he knows when he goes back to his own commode, that's when it's
Back to the logs again yo, this whole Andy meme
You better go capture his logs and hope he don't flush'em

You better suck the logs from his anus, you taste it
You ate it, you never let it go to waste, hey
You only get one log, do not miss your chance to eat
Andy Sixx might feed you once in a lifetime, you better

>inability to make newfriends
Speak for yourself, i still have my social abilities, i just don't trust anyone and that's coming from someone who has lived a fucked up life so far, i know better than to lower myself to normies' childish and retarded bullshit
>love
Then again, you probably don't even know what is love at it's definition
>unhappiness
Speak for yourself, happiness is a state of mind, there are still things that makes me happy except i don't need the status quo to subtly implement in my psyche that in order to be happy i have to be part of the gravy train
>paranoia
Anybody who knows much about human nature have genuine reasons to be paranoid
>anxiety
Speak for yourself

Stop projecting, user. It's not a good look for you.

>hurr durr, i don't have anymore arguments and user is challenging my children beliefs
>better think of a comeback i saw in a heated argument so i can have the last word

That's exactly what you just did. You're quoting or describing yourself. No need for greentext

There weren't any arguments to begin with. You were given a command to desist from projecting.

itt: some dude is offended by other people admitting to feeling brainraped by knowledge of how shitty things are because it reminds him that he wears a shitty mask when he looks in the mirror.

i know kung fu

Blue pill and chill