Who's the biggest traitor of your country's history? Who's like your Brutus?

Who's the biggest traitor of your country's history? Who's like your Brutus?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lithuanians.

John Howard probably. Turned Australia into a country of the haves and the have nots

why not pope john paul2?

>inb4 everyone just posts their country's current head of state

They're your overlords though

Enver Hoxha

Brutus

Don't speak on the things you know nothing about, imbecile.

A lithuanian Jageillon was your king

What did he do?

This spaghetti nigger fucked everything up in the civil war and almost had our independence taken away from us and yet many people today see him as some kind of hero.

plotted against his own country

And he became a Pole.
Kings in Poland were worthless and had no real power.

What, in your words, caused the downfall of the Commonwealth?

>And he became a Pole.
>Kings in Poland were worthless and had no real power.

So you're admitting that you're lithuanian rapebabies

Depends on your politics or going further back your historical perspective on the colonies. Here's a few "baddies", some of whom were arguably turncoats
Bennelong
John Macarthur
William Bligh
Billy Hughes, Joe Lyons and other ex Labor politicians who gravitated to the Right in the 1920s
Jack Lang
Pig Iron Bob
Vince Gair
John Kerr
Julia Gillard/Kevin Rudd/Kevin Rudd
Mark Latham

Kill yourself sharter. If you have nothing smart to contribute, stay shut.
Liberum Veto abused by Lithuanians. From the most advanced country of its time to a rich shithole without proper army.

That poof William Bligh who tried to turn us into poms

Robespierre

A literal Russian agent.

Dumb pollack, clean my toilet!!

Tusk of his time.
americans shit in their pants. you have no toilets.

John Key

Best answer
Abe Lincoln went after the Central Bank twit

kys Rethuglican

>And he became a Pole.
I don't know Lithuania took over Poland.
I heard about Poland history only that Nazis invasioned Poland and WW2 in 1939.

I'd like to throw your nimble and frail physique within a room that has an ample view of John Podesta's Pizza Parties, and then question you afterwards if you are to still use the term "Rethuglican". Maybe then your blind zeal towards trusting popular Democrats will erode.

blame the noblemen who elected him

>I don't know Lithuania took over Poland.
Because they didn't.
I blame Swedes for destroying estates of PLC's nobles. The only reason they sold out to foreign powers is to get their money back.

>Because they didn't.
But you said that >And he became a Pole.
So you mean that they virtually did,didn't they?

But we were foreigners so we didn't betray anyone.
You may call Charles IX a traitor though

Lord Salinas de Gortari

Minin and Pożarski.

the three biggest traitors and fascists in American history are Ronnie Raygun, George Bu$h, and Donald Dump.

Listen here.

Polish king died without an heir, Polish nobles seized the power, they invitied the ruler of a huge Dutchy that was threathned by Muscovy(growing Russia), he accepted, union made Poland and Lithuania one country.
Languages were:
>Polish
>Latin
>Ruthenian
See any Lithuanian there? No?

Lithuanians were important, but not as important. If that makes sense. It was called Poland-Lithuania not Lithuania-Poland. Also, "Lithuania' bit was pretty much removed by the 1700AD time.

never quite got how he's a traitor, he just didn't really want to aid terrorists

I thought Poland united with Lithuania by marriage of its duke with Poland's queen?

>Nazis

Remember that germans was first victim from those evil Nazis. Goy

Hayato-san plz. It was Commonwealth, COMMONWEALTH. Poles and Lithuanians were equal to eachother. we were 1 nation, sarmatian nation. This is the reason way sarmatism is considered one of the most important factors in PLC culture, because it had been uniting all of the nations that PLC contained.

she was hungarian queen

Ofc Lenin

Actually due to Union of Lublin, it was the opposite. Not only southern territories of Lithuania became core part of the Crown, but also Poles were dominating ones in Commonwealth senate (113 to 27).

Konrad Mazowiecki. He was literally the Godfather of Prussia.

>she was hungarian queen

Jesus looks like noone in Poorland is Polish

I see.
But they stood for Hitler like us?
kek

The Jagiellonian dynasty was a royal dynasty, founded by Jogaila, the Grand Duke of Lithuania, who in 1386 was baptized as Władysław, married Queen regnant (also styled "King")[a] Jadwiga of Poland, and was crowned King of Poland as Władysław II Jagiełło.

>Jesus looks like noone in Poorland is Polish
Please don't be mean. I don't expect you to know history of our country, because why would you even know history of some average country from the other side of the globe, but if you don't know the situation, could you stop assuming false claims? If you have any questions i will be glad to answer them.

I get it. So Poland and Lithuania was the one country and they were equal to eachother.
>ポーランド王国およびリトアニア大公国
>Królestwo Polskie i Wielkie Księstwo Litewskie

Can't decide between ..

.. and ...

This Russian marionette.

Whoever is responsible for destroying Sacred Novgorod Republic.
>tfw could have lived in another democratic country with far advanced social rights.
Fuck Moscovites

Fuck off he did nothing wrong. Sic semper tyranis.

The Albanians, a giant fifth column leaching off of welfare and doing crime. Every communist and our current pm and his buddies.

>Królestwo Polskie i Wielkie Księstwo Litewskie
Literally Germans were behind this because to become a recognisable king to the HRE you had to be aknowledged by HRE's Cezar and only Poland were. That's why Poland was kingdom and lithuania was duchy. In Polish terminology we called our country "Rzeczpospolita Obojga Narodów" which means literally "Commonwealth which belongs to both nations". Polish part of the country was called "Korona" which means simpy "The Crown" and Lithuanian part was called "Litwa" which means simply "Lithuania". In XVI and XVII century offiacial name was "Rzeczpospolita Obojga Sarmacji" which means "Commonwealth which belongs to both Sarmatias"

The Mongols

>Supports NR doesn't know history
kek Ivan wake you've shat your pants, go and clean up the stable while your master will fuck your wife and adughter with his big muscovite dick

Hey ivan wake you shit yourself. No go clean out the stables while your wife and daughter get the big Mongol cock

This

I for now welcome our new mongolian overlords plz gib Jarlig and i'll be your loyal subject btw that yokel in Novgorod is plotting to rise against you my masters but don't you worry just support me with some of your horsemen and i will deal with the fool in no time.

Willem I

That manlet faggot king Vittorio Emanuele III

He looks reptilian

How so

This sounds familiar

This doughboy fuck.

This alkopidor

70 years ago, they let the germans occupy us and even collaborated

Now they let negroes and sadniggers occupy our country and even collaborate with them

He's half swede. Surprised? neither was i.

He wanted to sell Luxembourg to France because he was ridiculously in debt

pic related

also this

La tradition ancienne!

Oh, and revolutionaries and anti-monarchy in general.

The president of the alleged "peoples republic of terijoki" on the right. Ryssä tricks are old as time.

3. Ephialtes
2. The crusaders in 1204

>2. The crusaders in 1204

Blame venice

aye...hélas

What a Bastard. After all the horrible things france did to him he still wanted to do that

b-but I want to live with you...

we dindu nuffin

>tfw you're 90s kid
>Remember the 90s as the time when all the cool stuff from the west finally reached Russia: Disney afternoon in form of Disney club, junk food and sweets, action flicks, soap operas, first vidya, books and comics
>your parents don't comprehend how they've survived through 90s: poverty, crime, no confidence in the future, coupons insted of currency, human life is wothless, dad nearly got killed when he was returning home after getting his wage
BEN is nice

George Washington

This. Benedict Arnold did nothing wrong.

The South as a whole
Ronald Reagan

>The crusaders in 1204

>massacre all Westerners in Constantinople in 1182 and sell thousands as slaves to the Turks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
>20 years later ask Westerners for help against the Muslims
>refuse to pay them
If anything the Byzantines betrayed the West again and again until the crusaders had enough of your shit

>Julia Gillard/Kevin Rudd/Kevin Rudd
Wut? It was an embarrassing display of their own egos and directly resulted in a thumping at the following election but they were hardly traitors. Rudd was one of the most popular PMs we have ever had.

da fuck

FN-2187.

I can't get over the fact that my country elected a literal Russian puppet. Really America?

At least he'll be impeached soon anyway.

*tips*

He'll resign before he's impeached.

Neither of those things will happen

明智光秀(Akechi Mitsuhide)