Mom-Son incest stories thread, share a confession or fantasy of your own or someone's else one, also...

Mom-Son incest stories thread, share a confession or fantasy of your own or someone's else one, also, share some titles/links to some nice mom son manga

"why don't you die fucker!?" bump

my mother abandoned me, thanks for the reminder

bump

topkek

PPPPPGGGGGGFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's not funny, she's now married and has daughters and a nice life, meanwhile I rent a room to my grandmother and life sucks, I hope she gets cancer

never understood the whole incest with mom meme but then again, my mom looks like a fat lesbian

Kill the family. Avenge your unfulfilled life.

Yeah like I'm fucking Jason motherfucking Bourne, and out of air by the time I climb up the stairs to my room, I could find a hitman but then again I would have to live at walmart working and saving for months.

My biological mom used to blow me when she got visiting rights

Greentext?

visiting rights?, please elaborate

Honestly it's nothing special. I didn't really know her and it was just like normal sex but with a kid and his mom

one time when i was a kid i accidentally walk in on my mom in the shower and was mesmerized by her saggy tits and thick bush that I haven't bee able to forget since then

why dont you just get over it and find a new "mommy" to give you lovin

Got a mom/son greentext i could dump

do it ;D

I only date chicks with dicks but so far none of them like the idea of calling me son and telling me to do my chores so I dump 'em

Buy your command

do you have the one when the mom was a drunken and drug addict whore and the son had to take care of his sisters?

I belive i do.. lemme dig about on my phone

yay, thanks

it is hard to understand if your mom is a hambeast

I got mostly just cusin stories but i got a fiew sibling ones and probably just one mom/son story.
Unsure if i have the one you're lookin' for but i may have a close one

I did find the one with a bipolar druggie mom, but it ain't related to the thread cause it's bro/sis and not mom/son

yah, I recall the guy abused the mother when she was drunk or high, not the sis

Then i don't have it

MOAR

I think this is all I have besides some caption pics :/

nice, pls morr

moar greentxt??

The only thing I really hate about all the mom incest is that it's filled with shotas.

I snap with a 45y old mexican whale on a daily basis.

She gives me privates on Periscope and whispers "cum for mommy" into my ear whenever I like.

She acts all christian but she's a filthy slut.

I think the idea is hot as fuck. Especially a son knocking up his mom. Can you just imagine it, turning your mom from loving mother to your breeding bitch, and she just love it? Like she realizes how grew from being a responsible mother to being addicted to her son's cock.

Having read your post I think it has happened in your family for generations

Bummmp