Why is this blowing up so hard?

Why is this blowing up so hard?

Word of mouth, it's good

also super comfy

>why is >Literallly Reddit: The Show so popular with normie cuck redditers?
No idea.

Because it's an enjoyable show, swimming in a sea of piss

Good story , good acting , good soundtrack mixed with 80s nostalgia

But it isn't even good

>Good story
No.
>good acting
In the first few episodes there was decent acting, it goes downwards from there.

>noticing a change in acting throughout

No, you're full of shit. You're a pissbaby that filled your diapers when anything gets praise because it goes against your neo/tv/ contrarian doctrine. Kill yourself stupid piss and shitbaby

good not great

>Literally
>Reddit
>Normie
>Cuck
>Redditors
>greentext

When it's so easy to find flaws in something but you have to resort to spouting insults other people have come up with, then it's not a good sign for you.

Normies

they ripped off Halt and Catch Fire title music

Why only 8 fucking episodes?

If you want attention, just ask for it

Well jokes on you Redditer, because I haven't even seen the show

Never forget, everything is a copy and ripping off of everything that was ever released before it :)

They try to trick you into thinking they're being original, but they aren't, not like [insert name]

*takes a giant shit all over you*

;)

DUDE BORROWED NOSTALGIA FOR UNREMEMBERED 80'S

SPIELBERG

STEPHEN KING

LMAO

i hate normies so fucking much sometimes

get help. please. you're killing your mother

Sort your life out man

Why was the campaign only 10 hours?

I like it because i grew up watching and continue to watch a lot of horror movies set in small town middle America (there's a fuckton of them, especially from the late 70s and 80s), and this is basically a series long pastiche of those movies, and I think its a quality one at that.

I keep seeing last-wave Millennials talking about the "80's nostalgia" and I'm just like "nigger you weren't even there"

That said, the show really does capture the energy of movies like Goonies, Stand By Me, E.T., Monster Squad, etc. etc. etc. only a bit darker.

I hope they already have an end-to-end plot outline, otherwise this is going to end up being the new LOST

yeah! why be concise!? i hope it gets a dozen seasons and the quality runs into the fucking ground and then it gets another unnecessary amount of further seasons like every american tv show because they never seem to know when to say "enough, its done"

it would have been better with 6 episodes cut out the christmas lights communication

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO

Here is your reply.