>this guy rapes and butchers 16 old ladies in the 1980s
>goes to prison
>gets shanked by inmates

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raman_Raghav
murderpedia.org/male.P/p/panzram-carl.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Catherine_Birnie
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/23/sabah-to-control-croc-population-by-culling-sabah-to-cull-crocs-following-latest-attack/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have alot. And you can find tons of shit about them online. American's are obsessed with murderers. We have entire cable channels dedicated to crime

Ted Kaczyński

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski

It has to do with the American fascination with the rebel and outlaw.

Albert Fish

He's my favorite after Ted Bundy, just for sheer craziness.

>that quote
wtf i love the unabomber now!

Charles Campbell, although he only killed 3 people and you have to kill 5 to be considered a serial killer. Still one evil fuck.

>slitting a 9 year old girl's throat

Wesley Allan Dodd. This fucker molested boys and got busted repeatedly, but the cops seemed to treat him as a joke and he got off with a slap on the wrist until he finally killed 3 boys and was put away.

"Yeah relax I didn't rape your daughter, I just ate her so it's cool."

Raman Raghav (1929 – 1995) also known as Psycho Raman confessed to committing 41 murders. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raman_Raghav

The last big outbreak of pedo cases we had was in the 2000s, which led to stuff like Jessica's Law being put in place and resultant better management of sex offenders.

Bujang Senang, supposed to be the highest kill count in history with killing spree since 1940's and rumoured to be a hundred people.
Ended when federal police launched a manhunt and police shotgun his face 20 times.

No, I think it has to do with the fascination with murderers and serial killers.

We have cowboys and gun slinging robbers for the outlaw bit.

This homosexual brought to his apartment young men who he would drug then drill into their skulls to try to make them complaint sex slaves. Everyone of them died. He cut up their bodies and stored them in barrels in his apartment. He would eat their body parts to feel closer to the victims. When the police raided his place, they found body parts in the fridge and multiple vats full of bodies in various states of decomposition. He was killed in prison.

we are talking about real human beings here not animals.....the size of that jaw must be fucking gigantic

murderpedia.org/male.P/p/panzram-carl.htm

He was a serial rapist more than anything. Hard to confirm his shit because of the time period. But he claimed to have raped over 1000 men.

1000 asses violated ----thanks for that image in my brain.

And to think, SJWs believe fags are normal people just like you and me.

Well the humans are not too interesting since its just an indian ganster who shot dead 16 people over his entire career.
P. Kalimuthu aka Bentong kali, got too arrogant he called the federal hq crime dept cheif to challenge him then police stormed his hideout before a sniper shot him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Catherine_Birnie
they'd kidnap young girls, David would rape them while Catherine watched and then kill them. Probably the worst we've ever had in Australia. America has the most fucked ones.

read somewhere the worst australian serial killer
was a croatian
i think he killed backpckers in the 90's or something

Ivan Milat, typical wog

Wolf Creek was based on him

>shotgun his face 20 times
seems a bit excessive

Add Luka Magnotta to that.

"Born on 27th December, 1944 at Guildford, New South Wales, Australia. Ivan was born into a family of 14 siblings and was a son of Croatian emigrant Stjepan Marko (Steven) Milat (1902–1981) and his Australian wife Margaret Milat (1920–2001)."

250+ kills.

Mostly old biddies.

wew, at least we gave you one of your best footballers
hope that evens it out somehow heh
hint.viduka

didn't know gaj was Croatian

he meant association football (soccer)

Its a super croc that had local hunters,rangers, snipers and helicopters mobilised just to kill him, there is no need for mercy.
Now just this year there has been 5 deaths from croc attacks, around crocs never relax.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/23/sabah-to-control-croc-population-by-culling-sabah-to-cull-crocs-following-latest-attack/

snipers? wtf

There was some dude who wanted to be slaughtered by a butcher. They cut off his dick, cooked it, and ate it (both persons). Also the mother of the butcher was involved in some way.
After that the butcher killed him and stuck his corpse into the fridge.
Rammstein wrote a song about it.

Armin Meiwes :DDDDDDD
I've seen screenshots of the video, but never the original footage. Pls post kraut?
>the mother
I never read that, that's likely a rumour
He fed the penis to his dog eventually lel

I don't have the footage sry

bump

Christopher Wilder kind of counts as Australian.

I believe there was a lardette serial killer who had finn ancestry. eileen wuornos. She betrayed her ancestors though, didn't kill with a knife. Sad!

we got the crazy lady killing people and turning them into soap

Robert Willie Pickton
49 hookers
woodchipper
pig farm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton