Have you ever raped anyone, Sup Forums? (Besides my mom)

Have you ever raped anyone, Sup Forums? (Besides my mom)

Your sister.

I knew it. Fuck!

They loved it kek
Ur missing out

I molested a sleeping 14 year old girl then humped her panty covered but till i came.

Not yet but I feel like I eventually will. I can't stand being lonely anymore

Unfortunately no, I didn't. But my ex was a very submissive girl and I fucked her so hard once that she started to cry during sex. That was awesome. I miss her.

I've done acts the law would consider rape but it wasn't really. A man fucking his daughters isn't rape.

Rape me

I witnessed a rape when I was walking home from school. This was about 20 years ago. I was about 12. I cut behind some tennis courts there were bushes and trees and a wall.
I heard, "stop!" And "shut the fuck up" there were grunts. I see these three homies/ese's from the neighborhood and a girl I know from school.

They all see me. The girls name was Michelle. She looks at me with these eyes like "help" the guys are dogging me. I put my head down and keep walking

The guys were about 17,18,19. She was my age. She was a fast girl. I guess she kinda put herself in that situation. I remember once before school she was at my friend angels house. And she let us feel her tits and finger her. She'd wear short shorts. Tight clothes. Her mom was a dope fiend. Her dad was locked up.

But anyways. I saw that and told nobody. Went home and watched cartoons. Later on, as I got older I had feelings of guilt for not saying anything or calling the police. She pretty much disappeared after that. I think she moved away from the area.

Your grandad. He fought like hell.

Stale pasta, friendo

Each year, there is a big party on my city called Feria. Over 500 000 people.

Each year, I walk in the streets during the night, find a random drunk chick that I bring home to fuck her.

Each year I rape at least two drunk chicks and film them for my old memories.

you did the right thing. You should always side with the male

Reposting my story

>date freshmen girl my senior year of hs
>we brake up but she becomes my oneitits
>we never fucked or anything she was just the first person I cared about but she was a 9/10
>oneitis became my sister's best friend while I was away in college
>come back one summer and oneitits basically lives at my place always staying over
>oneitits has been in a relationship for 4 years and super friendzoned my ass after we broke up in high school
>get drunk together one night
>she sleeps in my bed with me and is completely passed out
>i start feeling her up being content with just touching her again 5 years later
>manage to unbutton her shorts and get hand under bra
>dick is the hardest it's ever been in my life
>while I finger her she gets up on her own with her eyes closed and just straddles me and puts my dick inside her and starts riding me
>raw doging for the first time ever and its with my oneitits, dick has physically become diamonds
>fill her up but dick still hard
>fuck her in cuddling position and bust inside her again
We fell asleep after that, she woke up and asked why her shorts were off, I laughed because I thought she was kidding and pretending she knew just playing dumb
She basically went with the story that she didn't remember anything, I told her I dreamt that I fucked her and that it felt very real
We then agreed on the fact that we fucked
She cried a ton because she cheated and was mad at me but fast forward to a week later when she's over again
She says something along the lines of "I can't stop thinking about having sex with you, I've never enjoyed it before but whatever you did that night my body wants it again". We ended up dating for a year after that

Ttdr: raped my oneitits so good she left her bf and dated me for a year

That's pretty bad user, but then again, you were only 12. Can't blame yourself forever.

Kind of thought of raping my cousin. She's got a tight body and is a virgin. Thought of drugging her drink and then having my way with her but don't know if I can do it.

your grandma

My buddy brought a bitch camping. She seemed like a slut and she was kind of into me. She was naked in the shower in front of the guys etc.

Its late and my buddy finished fucking her and they both passed out. It was a party campsite so he gets up around 2 AM and goes chasing some other whore on the camp ground, but on his way out he tells me that the slut he brought wants to fuck me.

I go into the tent and start making out with her and eating her pussy, whip my cock out and cram her pussy. She finally opens her eyes and realizes its me and not my buddy and starts screaming and crying, I ran off to another campsite lol.

The next day was super fucking awkward

Jerked off with my sister's hand when she was asleep.

this probably doesn't count though

I repeatedly raped my ex girlfriends younger sister for a couple years. Eventually she ended up falling in love with me and I left my ex for her. Started when she was 15. When she turned 17 I convinced her to get emancipated and move in with me. She a great girl. Very sweet and obedient, does all kind of messed up shit with me.

Yep, I guess. I was drunk too. Girl passed out on my bed. I went in later, messed around ended up flicking my dickhead up and down her slit. Then just stuck it in for the last few strokes. Blew it on her panties.

Felt bad, left.

Hours later she comes out crying

ohno.exe

She pissed herself in my bed and was crying about it. I told her not to worry about it.

Phew.

nice try FBI

>Virgins typing stories that didn't happen.

>FBI is interested

Im too embarassed to type mine all the way out but yes op.

Heck

nah, i don't feel it's worth the prison time. and alot of girls will let you choke them anyways.

this

Alpha of alphas

Normally I feel bad for girls like that but then I remember how stupid you have to be to do that. Stupid people deserve that kind of shit.

How stupid you have to be to be raped by your older sister's boyfriend until stockholm syndrome makes you like it?
Or how stupid you have to be to let your boyfriend rape your little sister into a slut which he leaves you for?

>(Besides my mom)
That was hardly rape, OP, as you well know.

Raped a passed out girl at a party. To be fair, I wasn't the first guy to climb on top of her or the last. I was drunk but I remember there was cum all over her. I nutted in like 30 seconds and went back to drinking. As I left the room, some random black dude was starting to fuck her.

I don't think raped is the right word but groomed and molested by neighbor.

It's not as bad as it sounds though. I was 7 years old and the neighbor who got me to do everything for a year or two was only 13 when it started.

Technically, because I wasn't given direct consent. When I was a teen and he was younger. He would sleep over in my bed and we had experimented previously. He would run around my house in boxers and he was pretty fit with tight abs. I could catch a peek of his cock when his through the leg of his boxers sometimes and he noticed me looking. When he was asleep in the same bed during sleep overs I would grab his wrist and jack off with his hand, which was supper smooth and made my cock look huge. When he had his ass towards me I would slowly pull down his boxers and kiss and fuck his butt cheeks, no real penetration but it was nice. He had a beautiful pale ass.He also had an erection most of the time and I would suck his little cock, kiss him and cum in his mouth. I think he was awake every time and pretended to be asleep.

bump

Before that I had made up a game to play with us and his brother. The real goal was obvious, but they wanted it too. It was "the box game". We had a large box that we would get in and the other person would put their hand in the box. The person in the box would put their hand on a body part and they would have to guess what it was, lol. Anyway, I start making it obvious that I was unzipping and eventually I put his little hand on my cock, which he jumped at. Then they started putting my hand on their dicks and I would say "I wonder what that is" and jack them off. They could barely take it but they kept doing it on their turn. When it was my turn they actually played along in the same way and jacked me off for a while and commenting on how huge my cock was. I eventually came in his hand which they found interesting but he just washed his hand.

I wasn't being serious, you're actually fucked in the head lol

you're underestimating the length and breadth of the stupidity surrounding you.

kek

post them vids user

>oneitits
sounds sexy

Is that a round-about way to say that in your opinion the imaginary 15 year old didn't do enough to stop getting raped?

No, because I'm not a betacuck who has to force women to be with him.

Just ask them out faggot.

My dad

got lucky there. she could've been a super bitch and sue your ass

No, but when I was 13, and again when I was 15 I was raped by my female cousins. They both pushed me down onto their beds, and rode me, made fun of me and hit me when I came early.

>eating her pussy
how did your buddy's cum taste?

>triple-double
That's what I thought, too

Can't rape your own property amairightlads

I was at this work party once and after 90% of the people had passed out stone cold drunk I found this tiny girl who I had always lusted for completely blacked out drunk in a room by herself.

I locked the door, felt her up, removed her panties and left. There was not much talk about that party the following few weeks back at work, I guess other people got up to some naughty things as well.

He also fought on WWII

She clearly didn't do enough if she was still being raped.
Use your brain sometimes user.

Raped a girl after she took some sleeping pills after drinking all night. She was pissed but never got I trouble with the police. Just a lot of people hated me after that

The only thing I raped was my future. Although I must say I was not the only one, in a way it was more of a colaboration. So do gang rapes count too?

Were you wearing a Darth Vader mask

Closest I got to rape was dry-humping. She got up but didn't realise it kek

yeah, when rushing a frat. getting laid was required of us at a party we hosted. All the bedrooms had cams so they could watch and know we did it. (crappy cameras though, nothing recording)

sorority showed up that basically had same requirement. chat up this tiny 5'10 chick over drinks. blond hair down to her butt, green eyes, tiny tiny tits but wearing a dress cut super low.

it's early yet and she's still on her first drink and very nervous about the whole thing, in experienced, etc. I just want to get it over with and enjoy the party knowing I'm good.

I do ask her if she's going to go through with rushing, and she says "I gotta". shortly after I grab her off the ground and fling her over my shoulder. she protests a litle but is more shocked as I whisk her through the living room so people can see us.

I'm in one of the rooms with her now and she's like, super reluctant. Her dress is undone and off but she's clutching it to her front muttering about not being ready and not yet not yet.

I'm trying to reassure her and all this, get her on the bed though shes' fighting the whole time. finally yank the dress away.and fight my way between her legs. she looks like she's going to cry

work my way in eventually and she sorta relaxes as she gets wet, but a few thrusts in and she's saying " no no, i can't i can't"

she basically cries the rest of the time. in a fit of cruelity just as i'm about done, yank off the condom and cum on her tits. (hot tits, so fucking hot) i think i was pissed she was making me feel bad about it.

i don't know when she left but my buddy told me she was curled up on the bed crying for a while and that he fucked his girl down at the end of the bed while she was there.

turns out she had a boyfriend back home who didn't know she had to do this.guy was a year younger, rushed my frat the next year. was super awkward at first, but we bonded and are actually still friends.

>5'10
>tiny chick
I don't know american meters but that seems fucking huge.

Pretty regularly. Girls do stupid things and I take full advantage of it.

When I was 12 I was fooling around in the woods behind the trailer park I lived in. When I went further in I heard muffled screaming and loud laughing. When I got close I noticed who it was before I saw what was goin on. It was some older boys (about 15 -17) who were the cool kids in the trailer park so I started to head toward them. It was only after I got really close that I saw her. She was a little Mexican girl from the neighboring trailer park. She hung out with other girls in our park. She was only 10. They had her layed out on the ground blindfolded with duct tape, hands duck taped together and to the tree. They had tied her legs apart with tent spikes. And her panties were taped into her mouth. When they saw me the closes one grabbed me and held me down. He asked" are you gonna squeal you little faggot"? I just shook my head no. Then he said the words that haunt me to this day. He said" yea I know your not cuz your fucking goin next. Take your fucking pants off. I hesitated and he punched me in the back of the head so I said ok. I was nervous and scared but also kinda excited. I leaned in and it was kinda gross she already had cum spilling out of her, her pussy was red and swollen, and her face was also covered in cum. I managed to get hard cuz I was 12 and the wind could get me hard. But all my fear melted as I put my dick in her. After only a few exploratory pumps I grabbed her hips pulled her as close as I could and humped her swollen pussy as hard as I could. The feeling when I came was like lightning with fireworks at the end. im taking to long to move so someone pulls he off her and someone else got on her. They told me I could leave now cuz if I squealed it was my ass to. But I didn't leave. He asked me if I was waiting to go again and I sheepishly nodded. He laughed. They let me fuck her again but then made me stay while they wrapped up. Which consisted of taking out a small bleach bottle pouring a quarter of it in a water bottle and pouring the rest

All over her body. After they poured it on her they poked a hole in the top of the water bottle and shoved in her vag and swqueezed. They then shoved it in her butt and squeezed. They poured some water on her to dilute the acid bath she was in but didn't put any water in her holes. We all ran away after that. It was a huge deal she almost died and is crippled for life cops investigated but no one snitched and no one ever came to question me past did I see anything. Which I said no to. Her family moved away shortly after. This memory has haunted me to this day. I didn't know they were going to bleach her. I should have left I should have got help. But I didn't.

FBI alert

But it wasn't actually rape it was clearly consensual

nice try FBI

>17
>living with parents
>family friend lost his house in a divorce
>started living with us
>brought his 16 year old daughter aswell
>7/10 face but 12/10 ass
>she slept in the living room on our chase
>i would sneak in almost every night and give her the ol' feel em up
>one night was able to get my hand down her pants (around the fleshy mountain)
>and finger in her pooper
>she woke up
>panic, rip finger out of bum, hand out of pants and sprint through the darkness up stairs into my room
>i have 2 brothers, maybe she could've thought it was one of them
>next morning i find a note on my computer desk
>it reads "if you wanted to, you could've asked"
>that point on we started smashing
>she would even sit on my face as i ate her out
>5 years pass
>she's currently in jail for attacking several people and having sex with several minors
>mfw wondering what made her so crazy

I'm going to rape my sister-in-law. She knows it will happen so she's scared to be alone with me.

Pic of her?

is your name cody?

Bleach is basic, not acidic
Stupid

Raping someone isn't going to help you with that