Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg
youtube.com/watch?v=zNlLAp2OGi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

movie-goers are stupid and want to remain stupid

it knows how to make good childrens films

DCucks are cute!

cute!!

The people in charge aren't retarded and don't cut half of each film at the last minute because the trailer looked slightly different.

>make 49 films
>iron man 1 is still the only film that's actually well made

>No symbolism or christian imagery

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

because they mostly know what the want the movie to be before they make it, not film 3 hours of footage then decide what they want while making edits last minute.

Marvel characters are more interesting.

Marvel has better heroes, actors, directors, and Disney, while the DC best thing they got going is Batman.

>forcing christian imagery

Literally film student tier.

>Actual Marvel comics fan
>Successfully maneuvers around stubborn Marvel execs to let him try MCU
>Idea seemed bananas crazy at a time because Marvel was nearly bankrupt and most popular characters were splitted between other studios
>Takes the risk and produces Iron Man
>Proceeds with creating $10 bln franchise from nothing
>Revolutionized the concept of movie franchise
>Runs things so efficiently that there were little to no scandals or production misfires for the project this large, namely all top stars are willing to continue filming
>No movie or script leaks like retards at Fox or Sony regularly do
>Of 13 movies he oversaw 13 are financially successful with 13 of those having positive critic reception
>Slowly returns Marvel characters to their home from other studios
>Excellent relations with Disney board as well as lots of Hollywood people
>Cucks Paramount
>Cucks Universal
>Picks up the fight with uncooperative CEO when the time comes
>Wins the fight and becomes co-CEO himself
>Cucks Sony into Spider-Man deal
>Humiliates WB/DC at capebowl of 2016
>MCU steamroller is going as strong as ever
>Starts war with co-CEO over Marvel TV
>Starts it just at the moment when Civil War is breaking its billion while TV ratings are declining - a move that will undoubtedly make him look good and co-CEO bad
>Looks like he is going to win this too
>This is the man who made Iron Man and Captain America larger cultural icons than Batman and Superman
>This is the man who produced a comic book movie about Rocket Racoon, a movie that was more profitable and critically successful than a movie featuring Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman

???

Why was there a random skull there?

>not having a skull on your desk
Loon at this chump

they have greatly timed comedic quipery

those DC movies are too serious

Disney/Marvel let people who actually likes Marvel properties and understands Marvel's universe run things. WB/DC tried to have people who don't like or understand DC properties run things. What they should do is turn things get to the people that run/ran the tv side of things. DC's animation department was top notch.

You're not wrong.

DC saw all this, and dreamed of a their own CU.

But they wanted it instantly, and banked on the wrong director, and leaned against the characters they believed they could just coast with.

Literal advertisements, nothing to do with the actual product. You're welcome to try again, Marvelcuck.

ok

It is just more childish and more stupid so if you want to laugh like you have a mental age of 14 you are going to love marvel, but if you want more like an action movie and characters who are more fucked with their past, meaningful pursue and a little more drama having a mental age of 20 at least you would love dc

DCucks are the physical manifestation of Dunning-Kruger.

>but if you want more like an action movie and characters who are more fucked with their past, meaningful pursue and a little more drama having a mental age of 20 at least you would love dc
Did a six year-old write this for you?

I think the mcu wouldn't have worked without them starting it with iron man. Overall he was the perfect hero to get things going. Spiderman is just some gay guy in tights, thankfully they sold him to sony.

Why's an acne ridden 25 year old more attractive than a retarded leper, you tell me

For the most he isn't but is stupid for claiming Captain America more iconic than Superman. I bet half the people who saw Civil War only just found out Cap's surname was Rogers, and still couldn't tell you he was frozen in ice

Well english is not my first language so it might look retarded I know, it doesn't bothers me.

How many people know supermans name is kal el and the minutia of his story?

This.
He actually gives a fuck about everything involved in making these movies.

The generation that's made of kids 10 and younger right now will always think of Cap and Iron Man first when they think of the word 'superhero', deal with it.

Supes and Batman had their chance and they blew it.

It's not.

>marvel
>superheroes

Pick one.

The comics are shit and no one buys those anymore. We're talking movies.

But the movies are awful as well.

Where do you think the movies come from?

Spiderman has always been a shit character. No idea why he's so popular, but Spics and third worlders fucking love him.

They aren't they're just easier for the average mouthbreather to get into, they're extremely shallow movies and though the DC films are more flawed on a technical level they're still more interesting to watch than non-stop cgi action quipstorm.

>my movies for children are better than their movies for children

DC movies are just smarter. Marvel movies are for idiots who just want explosions and tight asses. I want to pay money for a film that makes me think, makes me take each scene and dissect it a thousand times. Marvel films? There's more intelligence in ants.

>quipstorm
>I THOUGHT SHE WAS WITH YOU XD

Yeah those DC movies have it bad.

>they're still more interesting to watch

The world seems to disagree with you.

It isn't. We are just used to Marvel films. Humans don't like change.

Reminder that Marvel made Trump into a villain so they could beat him up

You can't make this shit up.

Comics aren't relevant in any way, shape, or form. For both companies.

see

>Why is marvel so much better than DC?

First you have to post proof for your claim

Are ya dirty memeing me? All of that click-clack's gonna getcha hurt.

pls go

The gurl who made this fanfic was fired and now works for Marvel lmao

not MCU related.

>fanfic

So with DC it's fanfic, but with Marvel it's real? Got it..

Marvel recognizes that they are making forgettable popcorn flicks but tries to make the best of that fact. DC wants every movie to be Watchmen on the other hand.

Yes, apparently Marvel is comfortable with fanfiction tier writing in their comics

DC/Warner's mistake is they insisted on branding themselves as always edgy and dark now

>Marvel recognizes that they are making forgettable popcorn flicks but tries to make the best of that fact. DC wants every movie to be Watchmen on the other hand.

Just so you know, your description of the two makes me appreciate DC more

But according to Rotten Jews watchman is bad

None of their movies are edgy and dark though except SS, in which case it should be edgy

From my point of view Rotten Tomatoes is bad

DCs only problem is that they fly too close to the sun.

BvS, Superman, TDK movies, are all relatively dark. Superman as broody, Batman killing people...

Unlike DC/WB, they are proud of their comic heritage and remain true to their roots.

Yes, actually. That was from a webcomic, and she got fired for it.

Marvel hired her on though and she gave us this.

>he doesn't know about the dozens of religious symbolism throughout Snyder's art

Holy shit first Whedon and now this, is there anything cucker than a marvel fanboi in green world of ours?

Dare I ask what this gurl looks like?

I'm guessing problem glasses.

Marguerite Bennett

They started the current trend of "universe" superhero movies first. That's it―they're not good movies, they're pleb as fuck. But DC is pathetically trying to replicate Marvel's success and is always it's obvious and embarrassing.

Better pic, on the left

>"Would you...live for me?"
>"DO NOT SAY THIS OATH THOUGHTLESSLY"
>"Desire becomes surrender.. surrender becomes power"

But watchmen was crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg

cuz they have the confidence to not basically have a post birth abortion treatment towards their films

pleb spotted.

Whoa...

I didn't see MoS Superman as broody, just uncertian, looking for a purpose, it's not the same

because they have a decent team behind the products and they actually push away any directo if he/she fucks up... also they don't answear the fans and actually come up with decent ideas...

the Marvel CU is something new and fresh and DC is just forcing a copy simply for money...

some faggots actually go see DC movies, and that's simply beyond my compreension and in all honesty makes me weep for humanity

Fuck it... even Disney is trying to copy the same formula into Star Wars and we can all see how much they fucked up, luckly their team behind the cartoons are making cool stuff...

We need people to have original ideas and show fresh improvement on based stories... Suicide Squad compared to it's animated movie (Assault on Arkham) is complete shit...

not MCU related

film wise sure, on paper? hell fucking no.

only the films matter at the end of the day

>"People fear what they don't understand"

What color is the sky in your world?

go back pls.

People don't watch movies that are bad, hence DCEU movies' second week BO plunges.

Suicide Squad is an 8/10 enjoyable action, emotional drama.

MARVEL VS DC!
Marvel vs DC
Marvel vs DC
youtube.com/watch?v=zNlLAp2OGi8

Suicide Squad was better than BvS, but still not good enough to merit rewatching in theaters. That said, the Wonder Woman trailer looked really good and I'm genuinely looking forward to it. I think it'll be far and away the best DCEU effort so far.

>Suicide Squad was better than BvS
You got that right and true the WW trailer was surprisingly really good

This was really, really bad.

fucking based

She's a big girl.

>BvS is a 1/10
>Worst. Movie. Ever.

Why do people say this? it is obviously not true.

It's hilarious that you think any superhero movie is a "thinker"

Based Caravaggio

They may not be films that cause an existential crisis but have more depth than any Marvel movie. MoS and BvS have much more rewatchability than any MCU entry except perhaps Iron Man 1.

The Jesus stuff in that movie is some of the most retarded shit I've ever seen. Star Wars, Harry Potter, LOTR, and Game of Thrones all handled their Christ figures less clumsily.