Fuck Pepe the avatar of Kek. Kek the ancient Egyptian primordial deity of darkness and uncontrollable laughter

Fuck Pepe the avatar of Kek. Kek the ancient Egyptian primordial deity of darkness and uncontrollable laughter.

Sup Forums will not resurrect this ancient dead deity in the mainstream without being exposed as a veiled pagan attempt at reviving a dead religion.

Here is Kek, Sup Forums's new faggot deity, birthed out of Korea's stupidity and Sup Forums's autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=VWxekbhM1yEC&pg=PT605&lpg=PT605&dq=kek egypt&source=bl&ots=5XXJMvy4j0&sig=A0aMQaYnmszBI2ngExLYtFzS1jk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0xo657rzTAhVhwYMKHYvaDWw4FBDoAQghMAI#v=onepage&q=kek egypt&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice quads.

Death to Kek and a plague on his unwitting virgin cave dwelling fat nerd followers!!

This is a board for autistic faggots, but not reddit.

We know God doesn't exist.

Who's we you autistic cuck?

Kekistan you fucking faggot

>Sup Forums will not resurrect this ancient dead deity

We already did you heretic

All the non paid not opinion making posters who give no fucks about some idiot who was more efficient than his political opponent at embracing and ruining some sort of young lexicon

Hey where do I go to get paid to spread bull shit ideologys

Look at all you Cuckistani's. Kek is just using you all.

>Sup Forums will not resurrect this ancient dead deity

We already have

You seem angry

Checked. I still think it's worse than facebook memes.

Kek only loves the weirdos he seems to not like much else, cucks like OP and athiests(fedorafags) will never understand

GTFO

Seeing as how Kek represents chaos and/or darkness before the dawn, I'm not sure if he was ever on our side or anyone's for that matter. Shillary was a cunt but I'm not sure how anyone could believe Trump was ever on our side either.

KEK BE PRAISED LEAVE YE HEATHEN
Isn't it written some where if you blaspheme Kek you will find out a nigger fucked your wife?

You Kek faggots shall never win!!!

When are we all making our pilgrimage to the great land of Kekistan and where is this going to be? We need this.

We already have :^) you just don't know it yet.

Wonder who's behind these posts. You think we can't win don't you?

B-but we already have

Antifa sucks cocks

Never! Thou art found to be wanting Kek! You spawn of darkness, inciter of trolls! You have no power here.

Shadilay my friend, we will have our day soon

Damn you ancient frog demon resurrected from the abyss! Does your avatar Pepe portend that Lucifer the bringer of light shall rise?

And fuck Hillary right in the pussy?

I am part of a greater power. Who do you think you are cuck?

If you're right then how come you have yet to get repeating digits?

Does this mean Kek is a demon?...

GTFO SATANFAG

You think you're smart kid?

Your deity shall not win this day. We, the anti-kekians shall stop you and your followers rife with uncontrollable laughter.

En garde, you amphibious villain of old! Face the new avatar that will crush you just like that cancerous Hillary.

That avatar is..

TOO LATE
KEK IS BORN ANEW AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING TO STOP IT.
THE MEMES HAVE BEGUN, WE ARE ENTERING A NEW AGE.

Where is your power faggot you don't even have repeating digits

Pagan deity of old. He's real and he struck down Hillary faster than Bill struck down Monica Lewinsky's cunt flap with his pizza riddled mouth.

Perhaps we are not chaotic good but chaotic evil, or chaotic neutral.
Perhaps we are on the same side, just with different excuses

Kek is a deity user.
No simple demon, kek is a force of chaos.
The darkness before the dawn.
The changer of things.
The opposite of stagnation and order

KEK IS TRUE
NONBELIEVERS BE SMITED

I woldn't even be surprised if Trump orchestrated the whole pepe on Sup Forums since /b got cancer. I've seen worse from poorer people in my country.

You villains!! Wait till my Avatar of light returns and un-keks you kekians!!

Sure, Kek bested the Molochian Hillary, but surely, he cannot continue to win!

Praise kek

You bastard millenial generation with your new deities.

Fuck off christcuck
Hail Kek

The god is named kuk, not Kek. Look it up. Notice the wiki was changed. Yep pol has been worshiping kuk this whole time. Not even surprised.

>athiests
Do you want to differentiate between atheists and fedoras or are you just retarded

Kuk, Keku, Kekui are also his names.

Y'all mothufuckaz need some Jesus.

>Look it up
Ok
books.google.com/books?id=VWxekbhM1yEC&pg=PT605&lpg=PT605&dq=kek egypt&source=bl&ots=5XXJMvy4j0&sig=A0aMQaYnmszBI2ngExLYtFzS1jk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0xo657rzTAhVhwYMKHYvaDWw4FBDoAQghMAI#v=onepage&q=kek egypt&f=false

As is my right determined by the oracles of old, I invoke the ancient trial of combat, Deitus-Annihilus, to determine which deity shall reign supreme in a tournament of power.

Bear in mind, this is not a rip off of Dragonball Super.

Shall someone the sacrosanct trial by combat?

Commence*