I see no rekt thread Sup Forumsoys rekt thread anyone

I see no rekt thread Sup Forumsoys rekt thread anyone

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/los-zetas-dismemberment-conscious-man-dull-machete-beheading-mexico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just asking becasue iam a newfag....What is so good/nice about those pic/webms ? I dont get it why someone would nejoy looking at those....Pls dont roast me, just friendly asking :v

legit nothing.

Just wait for it...

It makes u realize that ur just a piece of meat feels_good.htm

rekt ?

They are getting old, i've seen the dumbest shit

As of late? Nothing. Because some fucking faggots can't differentiate between "rekt" and "gore".

Would you consider someone getting his head chopped of gore or rekt?

I guess this one will die pretty quickly or the fags will fill it with gore

Gore, shot off is rekt

Gore. On the grounds that it's not an accident. I feel that it has to be an accident, or at the very least not an execution for it to be considered "rekt". "Rekt" doesn't have to result in death.

Yep. I'm getting tired of it, to be honest.

Yeah and rekt is mostly funny

its fucking summer

If it is a video showing it happen it is rekt. If it is a picture of a chopped off head it is gore.
If it actually shows someone being rekted it is rekt. If it is just the aftermath of something it is gore.

Yeah, exactly.

oh, thanks for the explaination. i thought people who watch these are just sick fuckos....

And thats how thread died without any rekt pics and webmS

Go start your own, then, fag.

rip

because this thread is about to die i want to mention, that i love you all guys. you are truly great people.

The fuck are you being so positive about?

bestgore.com/beheading/los-zetas-dismemberment-conscious-man-dull-machete-beheading-mexico/

Warning, this is not a mute webm, c'est a real video with audio. If you just wanna act edgy but can't handle extreme gore then do not watch it. If you get traumatised by the video, it's your own fault.

Yeah I saw this a few days ago, it took them no time at all to get the arms off lol

Ah yeah I remember this one, Pretty brutal