Chubby Thread: Next generation

Chubby Thread: Next generation

Ex gf

She used to be skinny OK guys

I'd love to jack off all over her face.

Nice juggs! I wish more women were endowed like this. Fucking HATE small tits.

she looks like the type of girl who would like it

My kinda girl.

That was the only good part about her

My stalker

3 kids and trashy

Last one

I'm dating someone like that right now. Her tits are the only thing shes got going for her.

And you've got nothing going for you, she's the one who should have pity on you

Why delete

We're both losers actually. So you're half right.

Like you have room to talk though? Don't get high and mighty with me, faggot.

My ex

chubby or not chubby

Damn! More please

Mine was mentally unstable and it was just a miserable relationship. She ended up cheating on me

I assure you I'm not a loser like you

God damn she looks fucking familiar. She from TN? Cause if so I think I boned this chick. She had sad titties.

Mine has SEVERE mood swings. She can go from happy to insanely pissed off in a matter of seconds. Shes also cut me off from sex for the last few months. I'm pretty sure shes cheating on me. Most of the relationship has been shitty.. but I don't wanna be alone or start over, so I just deal with her. There are worse things in life. *shrugs*

Trust me you will feel much better man.
Once we broke it off I was sad of course but I felt so much fucking better. It's worth it bro don't live a lie

Chubby does not fucking mean a mountain of blubber, you cockless shitstain

Interest?

MOAR!

Would you go in?

Yup

I know i'll be sad if I leave her. Shes been a part of my life for 7 years. Shes a bitch, doesn't fuck me anymore, but she has her decent moments. It's far and few between. I really don't wanna be alone... I'd rather be in a shitty relationship than be alone... I dunno...maybe someday i'll get away from her. I don't know.

I understand bro, but fuck it dude there is someone a lot better out there. Good luck user

more like this

Trust me you only think you'd rather be in the relationship alone. I used to be the same way. Sever ties, get out, it's worth it so much. It won't be rainbows and unicorns, but it'll be better then what you have now, by a lot.

any with face?

I got a message from you from th future:
GET OUT NOW YOU DIPSHIT

I'm not saying there isn't better out there, i'm almost sure that there is. But I'm no prize if you get what I mean. So my mind set is.. better to be miserable with someone, than miserable and alone. Anyway, thanks man.

If I actually did sever ties and go my own way.. i'd just be alone. I'm not a social person. I don't even want to start over, ya know? I have absolutely no desire to find someone else. Besides, if I left? I'd be even more miserable than I am now. I've spent 7 years with this girl.

If you really were me from the future, i'm almost certain my future self WOULD tell me to get the fuck out now.... I say that because deep down.. I am so depressed anymore.. I feel like offing myself. (long story I don't want to get into here on Sup Forums)

I feel nauseous. This looks like my Dad. Why would you post this?

Have you ever gone on grindr and seen whether you get any positive attention? You might be able to get tons of dick

I never bothered due to not being gay. I wish dick did it for me, but it just doesn't.

Fuck no. Just because you settled for some half-a-man swamp donkey, doesn't mean you have to subject us to it.

That vagina looks like it's been kick-fucked by a soccer team.

>kick-fucked
TOP KEK!!

Is that better?

Hey nice to see you here this morning. You gonna just post google pics and shit on people like normal? And yes i know its you because no-one says swamp donkey but you.

lol no

I would put my dick in that.

>no-one says swamp donkey but you
Are you a genuine retard?

Why do people post their ugly wives if they can't take it when someone doesn't like them? You're such a touchy faggot. You shouldn't be on the internet at all.

Finger then?

swamp donkeys a pretty popular term breh

I've always been into stick chicks and not thick chicks, but there's this short stack PAWG at work that makes my dick diamonds.

>my face if I could just cum all over those chubby tits

show her gut

Either there are a bunch of 15 year olds in here skipping school or this samefaggery needs to stop.

I'm not the one complaining that you don't like my wife fag

>WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
man the fuck up

She's shaped like Oswald Cobblepot.

Grow up. You do realize nobody finds you the least bit funny. Its sad you do this every morning

>I'm not the one complaining that you don't like my wife fag
That's exactly what you're doing, you utter mongoloid.

Everyone finds him funny. You're the only one who doesn't

I would fuck that.

She'll play your dick like a harp from hell!

I'm not trying to be funny. I'm genuinely telling you to man the fuck up. What are you doing on the internet if you can't handle the slightest bit of criticism from a complete stranger without throwing a tantrum like some 12 year old girl?

Your comebacks are cringe-inducing as fuck. Aren't you in your 30's? Embarrassing.

Do you speak out loud to yourself also?

You sound mad. U mad? Go study for the GED or something

>Everyone finds him funny
definitely not true

What's it like, being an utter failure in every aspect of your life?

Good to see you are debating. I will post another pic for you all then.

My cock demands more of those juggs.

>Y-you're just mad!
Stop trying.

Nahh im bored at work and i always check the chubby thread to see if that dude is here. If he is i like to fuck with him for the day. Im getting paid for this lol

How many pics you gonna post from google? You ever get laid user? Be honest