Why are atheists hateful know-it-all assholes?

why are atheists hateful know-it-all assholes?

Because it makes our dicks hard

Pots and kettles

Im an agnostic. Hopfully one day we find a more advanced race with better answers than the piece of shit religions we have on this rock.

why do religious people such as Christians shove their religion down our throats with threats of hell and death

for fuck sakes i havnt been here in months and this is still being posted

same old threads day in day out, doesnt anyway have an original thought or topic to share/discuss here anymore?

It actually went away for a little while. I think user had a moment of clarity but then suddenly realized his life is still shit so the shitposting must continue

Lol crusades anyone?

They think they're better than everyone else because they don't believe in magical space genies or whatever the fuck. I'm Christian myself, and it's maddeningly insufferable that these people are so up their own ass that they make a complete fool out of themselves by trying to appear as some superior, ultra-intelligent lifeform, when in reality it makes them look even more foolhardy than themselves the people they view as lesser for having beliefs.

because we have science and empirical evidence, you have have a 2000 year old book that keeps changing to be more acceptable by that eras standards, thus being inconsistent which empirical data is not, thats what makes them facts and the opposite to fact is fiction or its middle ground theory.
there are no theory's with the slightest hint of evidence of god key word is evidence here.

and we are hateful because retards keep holding humanity back with their bullshit caveman days superstitions about a all powerful entity that gets his jimmies rustled when people touch themselfs

Way to prove my point, my guy. Good on ya.

wasn't trying to disprove it

Here's a better question, why is this pic always associated with atheist discussion?

Because they aren't? Those exist, mainly online, but I don't find that to be generally true. I have some pity for those stuck in their belief but I don't really care that much.

Booooohooooo

Because OP is a shitposting faggot and retarded atheist newfags keep taking the bait

That doesn't quite answer my question though..

I'm looking for context

Eh, at least you're honest.

why do niggers commit more crime?
The world may never know

because there is a bias against black people in society and racism.

What makes you assume, that this general statement would be true?

because of their shitty cultures and attitudes
they are to busy blaming the white man for there miserable existence instead of trying to fix it
same shit happens over here in Australia with the abos, to much white knighting, to many bleeding heart SJWs which created a abos do know wrong environment in the eyes of the law, which gave them a free pass to do what ever bullshit they wanted and now that time has moved on they are stuck in a primitive state because governments never allowed to grow as a people
think of that little rich kid that always got bailed out and given nice things, complete irresponsible autistic fucks later in life

that turned into an aboriginee rant but that is the explaination for one type of black
dont know what happen to americas

Why is this thread such terrible bait

You will

They aren't. Stop begging the question.

Can anyone tell me what OP's pic has anything to do with atheist discussion? I keep seeing it when discussing atheist

it only seems that way when one is having their beliefs challanged.

Because we don't claim some all powerful, human shaped being, created everything? And because we then ask you where he came from?

Because it's the same OP forcing a shitty meme

Sage

Yeah, but OP put a different question now, at least I haven't seen this yet. Usually he asked why atheists can't define atheism. That was better bait.

as an agnostic, I can guess.
it i because gofags get all judgmental, like they own all the gold in the world, and in fact they have dosed most of the poison in the world.

and what is infuriating, is that all that poison may have been dosed to people who wouldn't bow down to their gold.

and what makes them apoplectic is the knowledge that it is FOOL'S GOLD.

You could of at least explain what the meme is, the context of it or why its relevant

Tami Stronach today.

Why are theists so fucking intellectually dwindled

Atheists do have a god - themselves. They worship their own intellect.

Silly thing though - they don't believe in God yet spend so much time fussing about him or those who choose to have a different opinion or belief. Why waste the time?

Lastly, atheists are spoon fed a long line of misinformation in the name of theories or facts. Neither are true (but subject to change and evolve into something else over time) and indicate that truth does indeed exist if both theories and facts allude to it. Theories and facts can be either real, fabricated, or imagined. So my question today for the thinkers is this: How exactly does one claim truth in stating that it does not and cannot exist?

It's one thing to claim yourself as an atheist, but another to be openly dominating with your belief-set which includes the fact the nothing you will ever know will be true while overlooking the fact that nothing you will ever know will be true.

Atheism is a public display of an inherent illogical mind-loop at its finest and a severe lack of personal research in favor of bullying others who believe differently. A world of clones isn't exactly the answer to a brighter future.

I can't even define atheism. How would I even know what an atheist is?