What is the greatest piece of evidence that the Holocaust occurred and 6 million Jews were killed?

What is the greatest piece of evidence that the Holocaust occurred and 6 million Jews were killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
nodisinfo.com/holocaust-era-starvation-pictures-european-jewry-hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=UxFEtbawPCk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The precise record keeping that the Germans kept. Stating the number of people transported, where they came from, what assets where taken from them.

Cut and dry and confirms what we've been told all along.

/ thread

Do they have kill numbers? It's one thing to move people into camps it's another to gas them.

Tax records. When in doubt follow the money.

yes they do.

This
/thread

How do I see them?

If 1.1 million people died in Auschwitz then where are the bodies?

Incinerated

What about the bones?

The ones who survived

yes. I've been to buchenwald.

>Doesn't know that cremation is a thing

There must be a field with the remains of several hundred thousand dead bodies somewhere near the Auschwitz camp.

Alright then. How long would it take to cremate a million people?

Wouldn't the delay between gassings and cremation leave a bunch of dead bodies behind for days or weeks at a time?

It took time, certainly.
The ovens ran continuously. Survivors told stories of snow falling when the bodies were cremated - the snow being ash from the burning bodies.

Buchenwald isn't even a declared death camp.

this + literally mountains of bones in poland + countless records of elders toking about how every day trains full of people was leaving our cities

I believe if you walk around Sobibor its possible to find tiny bone fragments everywhere.
> shudders

Yes. Initially the bodies were buried in mass graves, but eventually Auswitsch employed five crematoriums.

i'm sorry what do you do with your enemies? what most people do: kill them. you dont think even neonazis dont want to kill jews among other undesirables? how fucked are you?

'How much ash is left after cremation?
How much ash is produced when a body is cremated? About 5 pounds for an adult. The weight can vary from 3 pounds all the way up to 10, depending on the size and density of the deceased's bones"

1.1 million × 5 = 5.5 million pounds of ash.

5.5 million pounds = 2455 Imperial Tonnes of Ash.

Where is it?

naaah nazi bois was not messy
as i said LITERALLY mountains of bones

post proof/link or gtfo

>On the other side of the road dividing Krematoria IV, and V, was Krematorium IV, with an identical cremation rate as K-V, 768 corpses in a 24-hour period. Both K-IV and V had been built above ground for financial reasons. Each gas chamber was divided into at first three, and later four, rooms with a total capacity of 2,000 victims. The holes for dropping the gas were in the walls. Between it and the Little Wood is a pond, one that was used to dump the ashes of the murdered victims. It sits there today, still, quiet, as is the whole of this part of Birkenau, eerily quiet now. In the distance is The Sauna and between it and the Pond, the ruins of Krematorium IV.

Did they also tell stories about the movie theater? The brothel? The school?

type in google sobibur kopiec
i was there those are like crushed half baked skeletons bones

What's the greatest piece of evidence that it is really the year 2017 and not 4545 with us all as AI simulated humans (or organic/ semi-organic jacked in humans/ disembodied brains) in a simulated world?
There, I can contribute stupid sophistry too.

No

>Survivors told stories
people lie

the number of recorded dead at Auschwitz has gone down 3 times. they actually changed the plaque that visitors wod read 3 times becasue evidence to support the high death count isnt there.

Welcome Guest.
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

But those actually existed. The mass graves? Not to the extent they tell it. There are numerous stories where 'survivors' were caught telling bullshit stories but it was justified because of shit like 'well one million or ten million, it's all terrible! We can't let it be forgotten'.

if digits holocaust didn't happen

Look it up you lazy faggot bitch

in my city in every school 80+ old people was coming and we had free hours but we had to listen to them , i did not like it at the time as they was soo fucking boring
but told as some thinks that you may not know
1/3+ of those who was in those trains (mainly womans and kids cos they was weaker than males) was dieing in the travel cos cold and no water and they had to stand all the travel time squized like japanise people in japan metro
pic related is my city (now 65k people)
they was taking judes to the ''patelnia'' ''pan'' with was stone circle in our ''borek'' forest (at the city border ) there was 15000 judes in chelm , 44% of population ... they all perished during war

so do nazis

The numbers actually don't really match up or make sense when you look at how many cremators they would have needed. It's a pretty interesting thing to read about if you aren't afraid of falling down the rabbit hole. The numbers just don't add up. Something isn't accurate somewhere.

They also told stories of how you could tell the race of the people being burned by the color of the smoke, and how the nazis had masturbation machines that would masturbate little boys to death, so I tend to take everything about the holocaust with a grain of salt

Op is a faggot not only that he can't bother to look at the pictures of the holocaust and the reason they know how many is cus thats how many who were once citizens had a death certificate listed in the death camps dumbshit

that's what i said. what people say is not proof.

So can you explain how it's been proven that a lot of the famous pictures of the starving jews have actually been proven to not be in concentration camps but of starving people in india? Why would the juden lie like that? Is it because it's their nature to play the victim regardless?

not every judes died in camps
so as you see in my city they did not even cared to transport them also many romes and poles died with them , pic related is train from lublin- big city 75km from my city

Watch the doc Nazi Concentration Camps (1945). It accurately depicts the state of each camp at the time. Found it very informative though I'm sure many just see it as war propaganda.

i literally never heard of these bullshit stories before, and no one that I know of did too.

you don't care about how many deaths there were, all you care about is your white nationalism. people like you only make jews look more peaceful.

why are you so obsessed?

Checked 'em

>The numbers just don't add up. Something isn't accurate somewhere.
And so it starts...............

>So can you explain how it's been proven that a lot of the famous pictures of the starving jews have actually been proven to not be in concentration camps but of starving people in india?
Oh, I think a citation for that allegation is required, don't you?

in every city 70k+ in city museum you have photos of deported people in front of city buildings
maybe those photos from india was used for overstatement but more likely from laziness or retardnes - americans at the time did not know where poland was, some still do not know(same today media used screen from fallout game as ''russian hacking'')
poles didn't care about memorize this because jews died its because tons of poles died as well
and they was starving also at homes
(actually many poles hated jews (jalous of jewish wealth) at the time and they was rating - inform to nazi guys about where they hiding in exchange for food/toilet paper/soap)

>make jews look more peaceful

kek

Here you go
nodisinfo.com/holocaust-era-starvation-pictures-european-jewry-hoax/

jews have been persecuted long before nazis came along. was it because they killed a faggot called christ?

idk, but y'all are adamant about killing all of them

that makes you murderers. jew or not the blood is on your hands too

Pure horse shit, especially considering that many SS officers already admitted to what happened. Sure those pics are real, they were all part of the Nazi propaganda to dissuade the rest of the world from the rumors of what they were really doing. Nice try though juicy fruit.

Rewrite this in English please

or maybe ask why everyone wants to kill the jews in the first place.

What could cause every single nation/nationality/culture to hate the jews?

they must be doing something right....

>People that claimed they were the enemy validated the narrative that was being pushed
>Actors don't exist
>Therefore, everything they said was completely true.

Have you ever heard of a kangaroo court?

Ask someone who has studied the holocaust for 4 years anything.

Shills need not apply

>6 million
Thats a lot of lice

I read wiki articles on the shitter every morning too!

why are they killing niggers? cuz they look too much like the "species" they wiped about before them

>one body per 8 hours
>it's impossible to have multiple incinerators
>it's impossible to have large incinerators
>it's impossible that another country could've had more efficient incinerators than the US
Absolutely autism

i offen see argument that crematorium could not cremate so much jews
and thats true
they was quickly burning bodies and the remains -bone meal was transported to close ss grange (farm) as compost
at least in lublin

only uneducated boneheads get degrees in the "holohoax"

They've revised the number down several times from 6 gorillion down to about 1 million recently.

The fact of the matter is, it was still genocide, planned and executed with industrial efficiency.

Yes, the kikes massively overestimated the initial number, and yes they're still milking their oy vey ist mir for goy monies 70 years later, BUT that doesn't change the fact that the holocaust did happen. It was six times smaller, but still a holocaust.

who would win the oppression olympics???

Blacks or jews?

Nigs
Kikes weren't enslaved as recently

polish people hated/didnt liked jews cos they was richer than them in polish country. jews was ussualy bankers and shopkeepers while poles was plowing fileds

Nodisinfo.com. That's your source? You do know that it's a hoax site that also claimed that Paul Walker and Michael Jackson's deaths were fake, don't you?

>The conspiracy site nodisinfo.com has since run another hoax associated with Paul Walker’s death, publishing multiple articles claiming that Walker’s death was faked and the actor is still alive. That web site routinely publishes pieces attributing prominent tragedies (everything from the JFK assassination to the Sandy Hook shootings) to wild and elaborate conspiracies, and the Chicago Tribune noted of the person behind nodisinfo.com that:

>Cassim K. Igram, 57, is linked to several pseudonyms, including Dr. Cass Ingram and Kaasem Khaleel, names that appear on websites and in books endorsing very different causes.

>Dr. Cass Ingram promotes herbal medicinal remedies. Kaasem Khaleel has written books and hosted radio shows that blame the U.S. or Israeli governments for many modern-day tragedies, from the 9/11 terrorist acts to the recent Boston Marathon bombings. The website nodisinfo.com is registered to Khaleel, who sometimes goes by “Dr. K” or uses other spellings of the first name.

>Igram is an osteopath by training but lost his Illinois medical license in 1999 for “unprofessional, unethical and dishonorable conduct” while trying to charge a woman thousands of dollars for nutritional supplements without her approval, according to the Iowa Board of Medical Examiners, which reprimanded Igram for failing to notify that board that he had run afoul of Illinois law.

>Ingram has written numerous books on purported herbal remedies and nutrition, which are tied to products sold by North American Herb & Spice Co. LLC, a company that was sued by the Federal Trade Commission for allegedly making bogus claims concerning oregano oil.

That's your credible, peer-reviewed source. I think I and all other can safely ignore anything it claims.

Care to try again?

eh i feel like the jews are milking it more. the blacks kind of shoot themselves in the foot with the whole nig on nig crime.

the jews make it a culturally a crime to speak out against them

maybe poles should have been bankers instead on plowing fields then

So, what's the conclusion then, Sup Forumsros? Holocaust never happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=UxFEtbawPCk

see

And your source is documentation from a trial which had special evidentiary provisions where no piece of evidence could be held to any level of scrutiny? Where anything that was said was taken as fact without any true investigation?

it's funny no one threatens us other than isis but all you can whine about are jews

>spending this much time and effort on a holocaust denial troll thread.

Are you one of those people who think it's unfair that Whites go to Africa and live richer lives than the blacks?

expecting people here to realise that holocaustfake.com or rightwasright.com isnt a good source is unfortunatly to much, i bet 90 % of the deniers here havent even visited a camp, been to sachenhousen and birkenau myself

See
'We might have fudged the truth but it's not because we're liars! It would have been just as bad regardless! 6 million, 100 million, or just 3 people dying it's all the same unless you're a racist!!'

All Aboard!!!

i don't care about any of that really

the reason bechind this shrinking number was the mistake they took everyone for judes
''oszacowało ogółem straty osobowe na 6,028 mln osób, w tym 3,2 mln Żydów'' 6million died , 3.2 million of them was judes
if there would be only 3.2 judes dead no other people more
poles would not give a shit about museums and memory of holocaust

as long as the tendies are cooked through right?

Fair enough. At least you're not a hypocrite. I can respect that.

>tendies
stfu with that baby talk

No. I'm pointing out that the site is a hoax site full of spurious and some outrageous claims run by a person who has clearly only a nodding acquaintance with the law and the truth.

Just look at some of the other claims
>"The London beheading was a fake"
No it wasn't
>"The London Tube bombings were a hoax"
No, they weren't

The whole site is bullshit.

dont talk to your stepfather like that.

go to your room.

Awww does it hurt your feelings little jew? The jew screams out in pain as it hits you

So evade the whole Nuremberg trials being a farce thing huh?

bones from 6million jews and 6million nonjews? there are bones from 12million people there? amazing

you make the claim, you post the proof.

There is none, these kikes exaggerated/ made it all up. Muh holocaust.

Nice try, Adam Egret

eh im kind of down for the dual state. both you muslims and the jews get to kill each other as we all watch and laugh.

huu huuu,
btw they had to import trains from france /germany cos poland was so much in a stoneage at the time and had no enough of trains and carriages