youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtube.com/watch?v=gYjV4muR67c
youtube.com/watch?v=nWCfSO6Goxk
youtube.com/watch?v=Njwj3DCwVNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure who doesn't except commie loving chinese

No, I love you

No strong opinion either way

you see this is why the rest of the world frowns on japanese culture ...

Love modern Japan
Please do not try to take over world again Japan thanks

I like the food and their worth ethics but I dislike the: Whaling, overfishing, anime, manga, mother-son incest, and low birth rate beta male culture

No. Love Mongolia

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Awful taste, senpai.

>mother-son incest
>he unironically believe those fake news articles because he wants to

I love historical Japan, while trying to stay neutral towards cringe awkward modern Japan.

Do you love Japan?

yes

but you are korean

Yes I love Japan

bbbbbut japanons confirmed to me. Yeah idk sounded to crazy to be true, idk if it is real or not at this point

>he loves historical Japan

I quite despise it

You would be executed/severely discriminated in historical Japan for being foreigner.

Depends on whether or not you earned the right to be the sole European power to trade with Japan ;^)

Love has no frontier

It's April fool's today.
So I fucking love Japan so badly.

They still hated you. Just kept trading to gain knowledge about Western technologies. And they thanked you by massacring Dutch civilians and using your women as sex slaves in Indonesia during WWII

;^)

It wasn't very nice, but Indonesia wasn't exactly rightful Dutch clay.
The people living there may have contributed greatly to the country, but they also oppressed the local populace and could hardly be called innocent citizens.

>he thinks historical Japan is all about chauvinistic ninja-samurais chopping off heads and doing seppuku each other
Oh c'mon guys, only anime retards see it that way.

Please fuck off normalfag.

What else it then?

Serious question: why do people like you who don't like anime or manga come to Sup Forums? Why?

ネトウヨ
I don't know about your country at all,you Albania guy.

Feudalistic caste system, poverty, war, etc.

because I hate reddit, tumblr, and all the other social medias at the moment. 8ch is somewhat bearable but they're a little to extreme for my taste tbqh

So it's all about chauvinistic ninja-samurais chopping off heads and doing seppuku each other liek in muh animu?

ジョークだよそんなんもわかんないの?

>because I hate reddit, tumblr, and all the other social medias at the moment.
Do you not realise that most anons on Sup Forums feel the same way about normalfags like you who come here?
You are really no different to those Islamic communities who set up camp and demand everyone adapt to their lifestyle.

Not really, a lot of that didn't exist for most of Japanese history. Like most middle age level technologically progressed regions, it was pretty drab and shitty for most people most of the time.
If you're a history junkie there is a lot of clan conflicts and trade relations, etc. to read about. Bonus points I guess if you're also into how the Chinese influenced Japanese language and how the Indians/Chinese influence religion. How much of that is historical Japan and how much of that is linguistics and study of religion depends on your perspective, I guess.

My major is old Japanese history(but I like middle Japanese history better).
I think Japanese before the age of provincial wars(Sengoku period) is like now African and Brazilian.
エイプリルフールだけにってか?ネトウヨ

actually I express my healthy hate for anime on Sup Forums quite often with minimal hate, most are supportive actually. If you really feel persecuted half the boards on this site are dedicated to Japanese culture, you can have your safe space there if you want

What sort of people are those like you always screaming "Netouyo" to any Japs touching on any Korea related things?
stupid.

Well it was unexpectedly infromative post ty based strayan poster

イヤ…なに?どうした?イライラしすぎだろ…もっと楽に生きようぜ

zitto animale

Do you love Japan

I worked in retail for 5 years near the japanese town and have seen the most cold-hearted,selfish nastiness you can imagine. They were mostly nice, but as a worker, sometimes they were obnoxious.

No.He insulted Korea obviously.
そこまで興奮してないよ ちょっとイラっとしただけ

>japanese town
In korea?

If you are a gay, like me, Japan is NOT a good country to live.

So I want to live in a gay country like America

>I want to live in a gay country like America
It's as same as Japan If you don't live in Big cities like New York.

I worked at combini in Ikebukuro and I wanted to fucking die. The place made me go nuts. Major of people were ok (except for some old cunts) the city was cold and souless as hell.

Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong thread. The leather thread is to pages down.

沸点低いのにSup ForumsいるとかMの方ですか?

Everyday I see a japanese in my city.

Next summer I will study in Saint Paul, Minnesota

二村洞.

Look who's talking

うるせーくそったれ
I get it.

I prefer guys. Pls, post one like that

Are they Japanese brazilian?
I can't image they speak Portugal language(especially a left girl).

why is Brazil so gay?

>cold and soulless

Take a hike,hick.

I love Yuri!!! on Ice ~

youtube.com/watch?v=gYjV4muR67c
youtube.com/watch?v=nWCfSO6Goxk
youtube.com/watch?v=Njwj3DCwVNU

Yeah. Spent most of my youth in a small town I feel the same for Seoul as well.