Sup b

sup b,
my boss sent me home and said I can get back to work when I have solved this math exercise here. I have no idea. Can you help me?

horse = 10
horseshoe = 2 (or 4 if there's 2 at once)
boot = 1 (or 2 if its a pair)

so its 1 + (10 * 2) = ??
1 + (20) = ??
21 = ??

See

>Horsefag
Kys

It is 84 dont you see it idiots

Horse = 10, because 30/3 = 10.
Shoe = 4, because 10+shoe+shoe = 18
Boot = 1, because 4 - (2*Boot) = 2
1+(10*4) = 41 (multiplications are done before additions unless there are parentheses involved)

41 is the answer

Horse = 10
Shoes = 4
Boots = 2

So,
1: 10 + 10 + 10 = 30
2: 10 + 4 + 4 = 18
3: 4 - 2 = 2
4: 2 + 10 x 4

Keep in mind BEDMAS, and so...

2 + (10 x 4) = ?
2 + 40 = 42

WAIT FUCK ME there's just one horseshoe in the final pic.

It's actually

1+(10*(4/2)) = 21

except shoe is 2, because there's 2 shoe at first like the boots

Hold on, you still need to check if the horseshoes / boots are a pair or a singular.

yeah you're right, I didn't spot it at first, corrected it. The real answer is 21.

Nevermind, just realized it was only one shoe and one boot.
In that case it's...
1 + (10 x 2)

So 21.

I put as little effort as possible into this

Big surprise you fucked it up then lol

Everyone definitely knows it's 15 right?
Horse = 10 cos 3 be 30
Horseshoe = 4 cos 2 be 8
2boots = 2 cos 4-2=2
So 1boot+10+4 = 15

Or am I missing out on a joke?

This

Nope
You're missing the multiplication in the last line

No wait it's fucking 13 cos there's 1 horseshoe which = 2

1+10+2=13

Neigh, that is incorrect
See here:

Oh no abort

FUUUUCKKK ITS FUCKING 22
How could I miss the x

1+10x2= 21 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Unsolvable. There is no simultaneous equation that can be used to define a function for h(n) where h is the total value of a collection of horse shoes and n is the number of horseshoes. While it may be temping to assume a linear relationship starting at the origin, this assumption is without foundation.

x+x+x=30
x+2y+2y=18
2y-2z=2

x=10, Y=2, z=1

z+xy=1+10*2=21

Fuck math

Horse - 10
Horseshoe - 4
Boots - 2

10+10+10=30
10+4+4=18
4-2=2
2+10 x 2= 22+2=22

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ryfkm

You guys are literally retarded... It's 42, learn order of operations.

Brackets
Exponents
Division
Multiplication
Addition
Subtraction, my dudes.

THIS ISN'T MATH ITS FUCKING RETARDED PICTURES OF HORSES ETC THESE ARE NOT MATHEMATICAL NOTATION KYS

What is your problem guys

LIKE, FOLLOW STRICT MATHEMATICAL RULES EACH SYMBOL IS UNIQUE DOUBLE HORSESHOE =/= HORSESHOE YOU DONT WRITE XX YOU WRITE 2X FUCK THIS FUCK YOU KYS

Excuse me but horses are dank as fuck you uncultured plaebians.

2+(10*4) = 2+40 = 42

FUCK YOU I LOVE HORSES BUT HORSES =/= MATHEMATICAL NOTATION KYS

Imagine if, for example, a set of any number of horseshoes had a 'flagfall' value of 2. In such as instance we find that:

x + x + x = 30 therefor x = 10
x + (2y + 2) + (2y + 2) = 18 therefor y = 1
(2y + 2) + 2z = 2 therefor z = 0

0 + 10 * 1 = 10

So where the value of a collection of horsehoes is defined as 2+nh the answer is 10.

There are an unlimited number of possible functions for the value of h, therefor unlimited answers.

guy... x (as used in algebra) is just an arbitrary term, it doesn't matter was character or object you use. you could use clones of hillary clinton's snatch drizzled in regurgitated bukkake and the effect is the same. might not get you a nobel prize in physics though

Except it's clear that the understanding is that one horse = x and x = 10, and that a pair of horseshoes = 4, because 18 - 10 is 8, and if each pair of horsehoes is identical (which it is obviously meant to be) then 8 can only be divided by two. I do see where you're coming from though.

What kind of crazy job do you have where this is an issue?

Farrier/Blacksmith

cowboy

The problem with your assumption, to put it in simple terms, is that you assume that 2 horseshoes out together are worth exactly twice as much as a single one. This might sound reasonable if you don't know formal logic, but nowhere is this rule stated. There is nothing that assures us that 2 horseshoes are worth twice as much as one besides your own simple assumptions.

It is kind of like if I go shopping and I have the option to get 5 apples for $2, or I can bulk buy 10 apples for $3. The relationship of apples to price doesn't have to be linear, and neither does horseshoes to value.

Thanks partner, I was going nuts on this people

Boots are (-3) each

Ya’ll so stupid it's 42