Who is she? I need her photos and cant find anywhere but this one

Who is she? I need her photos and cant find anywhere but this one

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bois/comments/64kfji/stacked_and_flexed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok, but the name?

>her

Just because you remove your tits and start eating hormones doesn't make you a guy.

Just stop supporting mental problems.

yeah, no.

removing tits like those should be a crime

it's a man with a fucking tits

Fuck. Liked this dyke with boobs

and an ugly man at that

BUT THE NAME

thats depressing, those tits were quite nice.

the tattoo doesn't match

> what is inverted camera

Do you have a team of carers that help your simple ass through each day?

If you have real long hair and decide to cut it off, you can donate it to make wigs / extensions for people that have cancer.

Can you do that with tits too?

Are you asking for a "friend" user?

still looks like a fat ugly dyke

this is the worst, why do al lthe FTM insist on mangling themselves. I especially hate with they grow those douchey attempts at a beard.

from ugly girl to ugly boy

gj, money well spent

could have been cute if she grew out her hair, etc, but she fucked herself up

OP here
Still waiting for a name..............

Meh, I'd fuck it in the ass while it had the boobs.

How dare they ruin a great pair of tiddies

thats shooped, look at the little pooch around the middle stomach!

LMFTFY

Amen brother, a wonderful set of tits extracted and dumped in the trash. The doctor should be beaten.

>XD SO FANNY

Gaschamber

>Who is she?
the next onto the guillotine

She completely ruined her body and will for the rest of her life regret this decision. This is a mental health issue, if you think you are born in the wrong body.
>also those tits were 10/10

Empty chamber.

So you mirrored the picture that was correct?
Dont know if monster or dumb.

/thread

I'll check you, fam.

Fucking faggot, what a waste of good tits.

Oh, I don't know?
reddit.com/r/bois/comments/64kfji/stacked_and_flexed/

I've always wondered if most transgender insanity stems from somebody freaking out because they are gay and freaking out about it because they're religious or some shit, and they think, "If I'm really a man/woman trapped in a woman/man's body that means I'm not a faggot!"
>still a faggot

yep she is a he now

most transgender are probably not religious

Looks like Justin Bieber.

she is you and you are in love with yourself because you hate yourself and you are gonna keep fucking yourself in public for attention and profit. this is the sum whole of your life fag boy.

>clitdick

This.

So sad that we give credibility to these ill people. Gender is not a choice, and it sucks, but here's a newsflash: Life isn't fair.

The thing about this monster is that she will always have feminine bone structure. She will always look like a woman because she has narrower shoulders and wider hips than a man. Having the fat sucked out of your tits and then not shaving your legs and showing off your gross clit just makes you mentally ill - and honestly, just shows you/your parents have more money than sense, since this probably costs like $20,000 or something insane.

>carers

do you?

>Go from big titty dyke to fuccboi

and nothing of value was lost

Most americans are religious, user, this includes faggots and trannies.

WELL I DON'T KNOW

The proper therapy for this should be finding a woman who wants to be turned into a man, and a man who wants to be turned into a woman, and putting them into the same room until they realize how stupid each other are.

Depends what you mean by religious.

If you mean "believing in some sort of higher power", yes. But if you mean "Christian/Muslim" then no, while Christian is still the largest group, the second is "religiously unaffiliated", and about 8% of the population is atheist/agnostic, which means about 40% of the population is not religious at least in the organized sense, and most of this progress has been in the last fifteen years.

damn it they were great tits