Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/travel/2013/nov/04/rio-de-janeiro-brazil-favela-tourism
urbanadventures.com/rio-de-janeiro-tour-favela-tour-experience
viator.com/tours/Rio-de-Janeiro/Favela-Tour-in-Rio-de-Janeiro/d712-2484FAV
rioadventures.com/tour/favela-tour-rio-de-janeiro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't.

No

No. Truly the India of the Americas. The only reason it isn't my least favorite country is because there aren't many Brazilians here, but there are a fuck load of Indians.

I've heard the southern part of the cunt is nice, and I like the Portuguese language, but I'd be too scared to go rhere, it seems very violent.

why
but Brazil doesnt have a billion people, they poo in the loo, and they have are good at sports

>why
It's shit

Thank you Brazil

Thanks for what?

being great

yes, the part of it that resembles Portugal.

No because it was meant to be Iberian but it's African

>Truly the India of the Americas
Is India so bad?

I like Minas Gerais, the rest I dislike :)

is this you? why do you look so much like me? why does every American who posts his face on Sup Forums look like me?

the people are friendly, better than herr

why are Brazilians so self hating?

they are the worst bullies of Brazil

Because they're all lonely virgins starving for attention, just like you

Nah, nah

beautiful

>implying
Brazil gets bullied constantly, I've noticed the only ones who don't get bullied are the self hating ones who bully themselves. There is one Hue on Sup Forums who is actually very proud of Brazil and he gets shit on constantly. The one who always posts the naked native girl.

yes, I like the people too, here in Portugal they are nice, if they aren't total favelados.
I had cousins from brazil here last summer, and they were very cool, made me feel like an autist, they had nice girlfriends too with nice asses, one of them told me "vôce é muito fechado", meaning I was too quiet, timid :(

Because we actually know what the countries looks like and how it functions. You retards have no right to degrade or compliment our country, because you know nothing. The ironic part is that the people that make these threads are ususally all ignorant americans, which does make a lot of sense.

Africa begins at the Pyrenees.

p-para sempre sozinho?

yes, I never had a girlfriend, or kissed one, or had an informal conversation with a girl :(

>You retards have no right to degrade or compliment our country

so if someone visits Brazil and says they like it, this is bad?

i do
:3

>if never visiting a country means you can't say give your opinion of it then Sup Forums would be the least active board on Sup Forums

Mfw I will never be a conquistador that doesn't use slaves but populates land with Iberian creating doubles of Castile Leon Navarre etc

Now all the land conquered belongs to different people

idk why i greentexted this

Yes, because they're a filthy tourist that was instructed to only go to the rich, beautiful areas. Meanwhile, they get to see nothing about the poor and corrupted part of the country, which is what most of the country looks like. And the ones that do, they get shot and killed by favela monkeys.
Not exactly the least active, just the most ignorant. Which is exactly what it is, along with Sup Forums.

do most Brazilians on Sup Forums look like the guy on the left or Jose Aldo?

With all that land in Iberian hands Iberian people could comfortably all have their own spare farms castles and civilization.

but many people go to visit Favelas with tour guides when they go to brazil

theguardian.com/travel/2013/nov/04/rio-de-janeiro-brazil-favela-tourism

urbanadventures.com/rio-de-janeiro-tour-favela-tour-experience

viator.com/tours/Rio-de-Janeiro/Favela-Tour-in-Rio-de-Janeiro/d712-2484FAV

rioadventures.com/tour/favela-tour-rio-de-janeiro/

etc.

I'd say mostly white/mixed since they're usually high income. The left guy.

they are retards, they should go to the beaches in the north, and spend one day in old city part of Salvador, or spend a days in Rio de Janeiro, a week in historic towns in Minas Gerais, or spend a week in an amazon cruise(there probably exists), or a week visiting italian/ferman towns in the south.
You should learn the basics of Portuguese and Tupi/Guarini though, it's rude if you don't

That was an extreme example. It looks like you went way over my point though, so good job ignoring my argument just so you could point out a small "mistake".

>You should learn the basics of Portuguese and Tupi/Guarini
Indigenous languages in Brazil are basically already dead. Don't give people dumb advice.

no!
There is a revival and you know it

that was half your reply to me lmao

Yes, very good job once again at countering my argument. I have never seen such a good debater in my entire life, no way.

Not him but you seem very bitter.

Don't reply to me without permission, yellow teethed subhuman.

Sorry

This is my plan. Well at least visiting Rio, The South and the historic towns in Minas.

I'm looking forward to my trip :)