Week 14 - Bears @ Lions Pregame Thread #1

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Bears (3-9) @ Lions (8-4)
Ford Field, Detroit, 1pm

>Pregame summary:
sbnation.com/nfl/2016/12/11/13856010/lions-bears-2016-start-time-tv-schedule-nfl-week-14

Who you got?

Other urls found in this thread:

pro-football-reference.com/leaders/comebacks_career.htm
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/detroit-lions-nfl-playoff-picture.html
unisportstream.com/chicago-bears-vs-detroit-lions.html
discord.gg/9AtsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lions win 28-10

Lions win 82-10

Levy kills one member of the bears offense for each game he missed due to injury in order to regain his power.

All for revenge.

Lions blow it, lose next 3. Miss playoffs
2013 all over again

I'm predicting a Lions loss as should every sensible Lions fan.

This.

Until proven otherwise this is the timeline I assume we are living in.

Which team will hire Jim Bob Cooter as HC after this season? I'm guessing the Jaguars, maybe the Packers

Hopefully the Lions if it comes to that.

picking the lions in a survivor pool dont let me down lads

Why would you do that? I don't feel bad for you.

>Who you got?

As a Detroiter, I always root for the home team but that doesn't mean I ain't biting my nails every game no matter what the odds.

>carey, Whitehead, Jones, and Levy all back

I think we will be ok

Are the loins elite? Has a team ever won that many games while trailing in the 4th qtr?

>Cavs
check

>Cubs
check

>Trump
check

>Army
check

Lions are winning it all this year guys

No in fact every team going back to 2006 or some shit who did the same thing had a total of like 6 wins or some shit.

This I want to believe we are on the Loins win timeline however history reminds me to be wary.

Stafford tied Manning for most 4th quarter comebacks in a season with 7

Overall:
pro-football-reference.com/leaders/comebacks_career.htm

>mfw in Ford Field this Thanksgiving
Royal Oakfag here. I was in the section corner right were Slay got the pick. Honestly checked afterward to see if my ears were bleeding

>thinking 4 letter will actually play

lol

Basically during that first 11 game the Lions were doing something that shouldn't happen. Take away that shit call against the Titans and the Lions are 9-3 right now.

Is stafford elite?

this. I've sat through 22 years of shit. My poor Dad has sat through 56 years of shit. We never gave up. We watched every game of that 2008 season that wasn't blacked out. It's our time, we deserve this. If the cubs win, so can the fucking lions

Go Lions!

it's confirmed famalam

GOAT time

Does anyone have a link to a good streaming site? I used to go to streamsports.me but that site is down now

>shit call

That OPI against Ebron right?

I feel you, bro. This is the Lions year, we go to Playoffs, maybe, just maybe, score second seed.
Browns about to go Owen-Sixteen. We need this, we deserve this; We need this.

vipbox, firstrowsports

Thanks dude

If the Seahawks lose today, we're second seed. If the Packers lose today, our hold on the division tightens. We win either way as long as don't lose to the Bears.

the funny thing is that I don't even want the browns to go 0-16 lol. I just want to see a playoff win in my lifetime. My dad has seen 1 in 56 years.

i gotchu lions famalam

Time for some based tate and some based matthew

nth for beer man

Good luck lions bros

Let me find this link for you real quick, I'll get back with you.
I feel you; my whole life; my whole family, Lions fans, always a fuckin' let down, not this time.

Better for hawks to win today and lose the following games, we want as big a buffer between us and godgers as possible. I want that last game of the season to be virtually meaningless, unless we have a chance at the number 2 seed.

Burrrs 28-20

>tfw your wife knows more about running a football organization than you do

Have fun with this, pretty interesting.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/detroit-lions-nfl-playoff-picture.html

It's amazing how much better she is at running this organization than her husband. Hiring Bob
Quinn was a power move

Meanwhile Chicago's Old Hag continues to give zero fucks about the franchise.

From what little I've heard, Bill Ford was just too nice to run the organization, not willing to fire the necessary people, etc.

Martha looks like she orders hits on people as casually as other people order their morning coffee.

WCF valued loyalty over competency, that means shit personnel stayed on longer than they should have simply because they paid the right lip service to Ford.

Lady Firestone on the other hand has no qualms about firing people who don't get the job done

>at an age when most are dead or drooling on themselves in a nursing home, Martha Ford is taking over, revamping the lions, and walking around unassisted with mind as sharp as a tack.

BASED AF

>Lady Firestone

Thats a pretty badass name, tbqh

>it's a CBS game
and this already sucks

hopefully one of the daughters takes over when she dies instead of the idiot son.

Bears win, 70-0

>cbs
FUGGG

I thought it was on Fox.

Son of a bitch.

can i get some some sauce for a stream. CBS doesnt carry my cable provider online

>Bears are even more in tatters than they were the last time the Lions faced them

>Still nervous

it was flexed a few weeks back I think

I'm looking as well.

Fox only has afternoon games today.

No one wants to flex the Lions to primetime since they think we're still a meme

You'd think people would at least enjoy watching 4th Quarter comebacks by now.

unisportstream.com/chicago-bears-vs-detroit-lions.html

Primetime games for the Lions gets us refballed.

join the football chat
discord.gg/9AtsM

I grew up in Royal Joke. Went to star school, Churchill, and Kimball high.

vipbox.nu

>you're welcome

I hope the bears win, lions fans are getting too uppity

>unisportstream.com/chicago-bears-vs-detroit-lions.html

I could get lost in this sauce

Such irony is lost on you

I grew up further west, in Jackson. Live in Berkley now, so pretty much Royal Oak.

At least it's not Downriver. Or Ferndale.

Yeah last time the Lions won the division they beat a GOAT Cowboys team in the playoffs.

we /winter storm warning/ now

Why is this on CBS?

If it's any consolation, the Bears have already let their friends down, and will most certainly let other fans as well.

Lions fans have never been uppity, they're the most pathetic self-hating bunch I've ever seen. Makes losing to them over and over and over again a lot more bearable, imagine if this shit was happening with Minnesota.

because Fox doesn't want to put up with this shit

BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS

MAKE EVERY PLAY CLEAR THE WAY TO VICTORY

>Laken Tomlinson

Welcome to Hell.

>this snowstorm warning beeping all game

WE FUCKING KNOW. I HAVE WINDOWS AND CAN SEE.

THIS IS A METRO DETROIT STORM WEATHER ALERT

>People will look at the history of the Lions and pinpoint WCF's death as the pivotal point in turning the history.

>its the female line judge

JIM

BOB

C O O T E R

Why does he sound like he's talking through fanblades?

Jones is back to form

WTF are their voices

>t.CBS

>Jim Bob Cooter

The audio is creeping me out

So it's not just me? I just thought this was some really good weed

The Bears defense is actually pretty solid, and Barkley/Howard are just ripping people a new asshole. This team would actually be a contender for the NFCN if fate didn't fuck them this season

Fucking robot ghosts, man.

>listening to dan miller radio telecast instead of CBS

feels comfy

Aw the audio's back to normal

This guy gets it

Nice play Stafford. Stupid faggot.

>2 holds

double hold and a sack of 11