Hey guys, so basically this is my dream(im not joking)

Hey guys, so basically this is my dream(im not joking).

I'm broke and stuck in the west? How can I move to Japan and make my dreams come true?

Btw if anyone's wondering why I'm posting this is here it's because I tried /biz/ /jp/ Sup Forums even Sup Forums but they said this was too random and belonged to some other forum and they directed me here.

So I know Sup Forums is after all an anime community so I hope u guys can share some advice on how to make this happen. Again I'm NOT TROLLING, I'm 100% serious.

any and all constructive advice and even criticism are irashai!

Arigotau gosaimashita :)

Other urls found in this thread:

hobbyheart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That shit made me Puke.

Marry a japanese girl

get a job, save money, move.

Save up, plan, get a job, you know actual adult stuff

Eww. Is your dream to live the same life you have now but in japan?
SAD.

No. Because at the moment I'm not printing hug pillows.

I have a couple dozen designs ready for printing though

hobbyheart.com/

just buy your dakis here

When you get there you'll expect a hot waifu, bu this fat hossa will be the only trim you'll be able to pull.

No I want to be a creator like all the great anime studios and mangakas. So I figured hug pillows could be an area for me to master.

the japanese hate beta otaku bitches like you so fuck you

you can create your own there too

I also want to be rich as heck

then get parralelly rich with something else

i don't think someone really gets rich with dakis

日本語を習ったほうがいいだろうが

Wow u guys are the worst, thinking I was serious. Just how easy is it to dupe people on Sup Forums? Or is it that 4chaners are all weird as heck?

OP I'll give you an option because the rest of these faggots are going to give you the run around. Think about teaching english in another country. Japan is pretty hard to get into so don't try if you're a NEET. This is an option if you want to culturally immerse yourself and not just there for the cool shit. I'm preparing to start my path towards teaching in China soon.

私は学んでいます

Your dream is... bodypillows?
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just import a few?

China? Well sure anything but my home country, but after seeing stuff like Tokyo China is a bit meh. Not for u?

btw Im the OP and this thread was a troll. Cuz Im a bored NEET

You'd be surprised dude; I was the exact same with japan, still kinda am. I fucking love the place and I'm planning on visiting next year, just seems like it'd get to much to quick. China is pretty fucking nice in it's main cities, alot of facilities / restaurants you can go to + roaring fakes trade which is good for me bc I love my cheap streetwear.

>btw Im the OP and this thread was a troll. Cuz Im a bored NEET

OP so fkn edgy
give yourself a medal

荒らすように学んだか母語として話すか?

I've actually been to both Japan and China. Ignoring this complete troll post aside, I like Japan so much partly because of the whole subculture side. But I'm pretty much NEET now and more than anything I wanna get the heck out of my home country. If someone gave me a plane ticket somewhere else chances are I'd jump right in whereever it was going. It's kind of a dream of my teenage years to move to Japan and I'd really love to live there, but on the other hand I'm not a workaholic and dislike the work society. I just have no idea where to go and what to do lol

>give yourself a medal
no money to get one haha

>荒らすように学んだか母語として話すか?
lol I used google translate there dude. Although I know some basics, but nothing fancy

You should keep learning Japanese if you are bored. It's very rewarding.

more over I need to get the heck out of this country Im at