Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22j1v4NVg_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The same thread 50 times a day

very much so

is this a hair on it?

You'll always get ripped off.

You can always tell when faggot boy wakes up snd gets started with all his dummy ass threads.

i didnt want to make a whole thread about this but heres a question, how does this idea sound to you geniuses (people who might know more then me about this) ...

what if i got about an ounce of weed for example, took half of it broke it up and put it in a jar with some ice cubes, shook it around and when it melts push the juice through a strainer (bubble hash) then took my other half of weed and put it in the juice and let it dry up? or should i let the hash evaporate first?

does this idea sound dumb or smart?

is this even how you make bubble hash? i kind of made this exact technique up but it seems like the same (similar) concept to what everyone else does except easy anyway sooo....

im not really trying to waste

dumb

I paid 2080 for a pound of this

GDP

damn those trips though. but can you even explain why or are you just hatin cuz a young nigga had idea cooler then one you would have...?

pretty good deal

Some people have too much time on their hands

That's the shit bro

Ripped

Bretty good

Psh I got the plug. And I don't stick my nigs. I leave meat on the bone. Money ain't shit I do it for the thrill. People you meet. People that burn you. Looking out for the boys. And the taste and soaking into my couch from how potent California weed is now....

Just weed is now up to 37% THC.

So imagine how potent the wax and shatter is. I heard somewhere over 47%. That was yr or 2 ago.

$2000 for grand daddy? For a pound? You got ripped off or our prices are just super low compared to others.

ye ye

you dun goofed

Over here in SC 864 we have oil with over 57% thc so i can only imagine!

Lol are you stupid it's literally a 99 percent glob of thc minus impurities

Your b8 game is lacking m8. You wish you could smell my tree. 10 a gram.... I'm cheaper and provide better quality than 90% of despensiries. There's none in my city. Idiots started robbing despensiries and breaking into indoor grows. I want to thank them. Keep black market alive.

Gorilla #4

Blue cookies

Gelato

All 2 racks a pack. I only put up extra 80 on this GDP pack so I can get it fronted.

Weed looks ok but you're stupid self snitching. I'm way bigger then u I don't go posting threads on Sup Forums

anyone have anything to say bout this before i do it?

Just make it the normal way ? Fuck stoners are dumb lol. Imo dry ice hash is way better

You'll just fuck up the half u soak in the juice it will just wash off a bunch of trichomes and no you can't just evaporate the water and get them back

I didn't start this thread. Thinking I give the game a bad name. LoL. Trust me you couldn't get tapped in with my people. Did you not see I don't give a shit about money. If I did I'd be trying to plug you. But I'm good. Hating ass cats like you are broke cuz your focus is on me. I stay in my own lane.

Just know you'll never ever smoke good weed unless it came from California.

Say what you want, search where girl scout cookies originated from. And see how much people on that shit. Gorilla glue and gelato making a mess out here too. Brah I'll run circles around you about the dope game. And when I say dope game I mean "dope" game. I'll sell your old ass mom giving the chance. If there's money to be made I'll make it. Believe that.

not dumb you metrosexual nor do i want to deal with many extra inconviences. im not going to go get a machine with bubble bags right now whatever that is, and apparently whatever other idea these dudes got out here sounds even dumb stoner esque then this. and i dont live where making moon rocks would be easy either on the off chance that thats what you meant,

Moon rocks made a splash and fell off the next week.

Now wax and shatter cartridges 1gram of oil.

Anything y'all no of now I been had known about 3 yrs ago.

Kid you needed 2000 dollars fronted to you. Talk to me when you have a house and a car and investments . You're small time , you remind me of a runner I know that just had niggers break into his house and stab him 30 times.he doesn't think he's so big time anykore

>paid $20 for this newfag
>Did i ripped off?

Small time dope dealer in Cali. Enjoy getting shot to death by gang bangers

You don't know shit about bud, my guy. Just stop.

I'd make my own moon rocks

Girl scout cookies

Dipped in the goldest dust from gorilla glue and laced with blue cookie wax. And dipped again. You'll say you and ain't been that high in yrs.

ima fuck it up right my nigga?

youtube.com/watch?v=22j1v4NVg_k

by the way im not sure what you said means unfortunately so i hope you dont actually know what youre talking bout so i can get away with this ,

what you mean?

Man are you stupid.

Yeah, you're going to screw up. You can't make hash oil by soaking buds in ice water and pressing out the "juice"

I was going off what your original idea was . The words you typed out made no actual sense so I just took a guess at what you meant . Do not take your water from the bubble hash and soak your buds in it

Here's a tip fish. Don't act like a gangster and you won't get arrested in one year. The whole point of being a drug dealer is seeming not like one . I know you're from Cali and the niggers and spics and stuff skew your perception of reality.

Lmfao take a hit cuz one your Scarry ass clients knew one day then can go to jail for being involved in the dope game. Cops tell em you're doing 10 20 yes blah blah blah get ratted on. For what for an extra 1000. I'm good all my people been through the system so they stitch lip knowing those 10 20 the cop said you could get turns out to be probation and house arrest. I've seen some people flip that I thought wouldn't cuz they can't do jail time. I did 12 hours and bailed. Waste of time in county. I'll sit for a 100 yrs before I snitched. I knew the outcome of the game. I'm not guna ruin someone else life cuz I can't do the time for my cr5

sigh ..... you do know what bubble hash is, right?

Enjoy life as a jailbird and being broke on the outside. You don't make it far Cali gang banging corrupted you from getting anywhere near the top of the game

>dealers acting hard on a chinese basket weaving forum arguing who sells better dope
dis gun b gud.

All the king pins I know used all of their 'crew' they are all serving life and he's a millionare in another countryb. You better learn cus you're doing it wrong

lol i was just gonna keep the juice in there and smoke it after it dried. if the air/ fair doesnt evaporate it the lighter will am i right?

this is the point i was getting at, it would make the weed more potent cause it would be covered in bubble hash...

is there really that big of a hole in this simple logic?

What a shit board.

>Did i get ripped off?
Either that or you're trolling.

Yeah man just don't do it. Its a waste of time. But I mean u can try it.it wasn't the logic that was flawed. It was your english

>still replies to it

the air/fan

not what its about playa, I'm actually quite literate in English when i really need to be. im glad you had to admit it was a decent idea though lulz. ill see what happens

>What a shit board
Yeah, and the sky is up.

Sup Forums's metabolism is too fast for it to actually get cancer

oh well this thread was fucked from the beginning so im not surprised it attracted silly people out to look like they know what theyre talking about

Some of us are at work, and literally have nothing better to do.

I'm my own boss. Nobody says when I'm busting a knock. Y'all think everyone associated with gangs. Gangs are asking the regular folks if we can tap them in. Y'all got the game fucked up. Make a lil cash and think they the shit. Come to Cali I'll smoke a blunt with and lace your booths with this knowledge

Having to move cuz he couldn't do it right. Niggahs always leaving a paper trail. Like I said I'll take my thousands and live comfortably without any repercussions.

Again you needed 2080 dollar front. You got a ways to go

Yeah but you think there is none. There will be. I can't wait till the first time you get raided by swat you will be so scared.

white people are fucked up. lol

>Come to Cali
Wew lad! No thanks. Though LA is better than NYC, I'll give it that much credit. People in LA at least aren't as loud, rude, and obnoxious.

Who are you responding to. Are you new? How are you enjoying your summer so far? Anyway welcome to Sup Forums. You're here forever.

faggot

>can I make weed water

This thread lel

say it to my face in the right context and explain whats so silly bout that fuccboi.

y'all got a lil penis

I think you need more weed is what is silly. You should start with more so you don't do all that work for nothing

kek, ikr?

dumb faggot

Terrible thread

fucking kys

If you're going to sin then you might as well be original.