Rekt bread

Rekt bread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FTgHpFB
bestgore.com/beheading/los-zetas-dismemberment-conscious-man-dull-machete-beheading-mexico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The hell happened to her at the end?

Also, anymore similar to this? Maybe with some naked bitch or rape or abuse or something?

Brain damage. Worked in care with people who have parts of their brains missing, and they get convulsions like that too. If she survived, she's gonna be shaking for the rest of her life.

u ever rape someone having a convulsion

That's some voodoo shit right there.
Or is it black magic?

Story behind this? I'm guessing this is Brazil.

Regardless, someone call the witch doctor.

>my dog cooked by my Chinese neighbors
tf

They are testing the possible applications of nerve gas in iphones.

we got a gore chanel in this discord but we dont have many poster, if any of you wana join, you're welcome :)
discord.gg/FTgHpFB

That's fucking gold right there.

bump

Post a rekt if you want to bump.

Yup. Michael j fox

Someone posted this, pretty fucked up shit.
bestgore.com/beheading/los-zetas-dismemberment-conscious-man-dull-machete-beheading-mexico/

Does anybody have the one where a guy (prob mexican) in a skull t-shirt gets slowly and roughly decapitated?

Is a male or female nigger, which it is on the ground?

Not exactly the one I was looking for but holy shit

That's clearly not a dog.

Oh god the sounds

Can anyone post the video with the two boys from thailand or some shit, where one boy beats the other one untill he grabs a knife from his bag and stabs him to death? (Man, writing these descriptions)

I don't think I've ever seen a white person continue to hit someone who is already down for the count. It's almost exclusively a nigger thing. They act like this and then wonder why racism still exists.

I got it, but it's too big to post here ever since the webm limit got reduced to 2mb.

so, why did they do this? story? and why do they make her put a piece of plastic on her head?

The simple answer would be:
>skin color

Well... Shit, thanks though. Does anybody have a link for it?

Their motives probably wouldn't make any sense to you. They are really petty and will kill each other over emotions and random disputes.

like I said,
>skin color

Apparently she cheated on him, he found out and as punishment wanted to break her tablet over her head
>because why the fuck not

Either accused of being a witch or a cheater/slut.

It's really weird how easily she went with it, like she expecting a bump on the head that hurt. Why would you just sit there and let them do it. That's the fucked up part.

well okay, he ended up killing her.

they...have...tablets over there??!

Interesting, was he not suppose to hit her that hard? Or is it just a trick to murder a person?

watched again
it's a simple phone
my bad

So was that not the expected outcome? I feel like he knew exactly what he was doing.

Saying they're doing it just because they're brown is a rather vague way of putting it. It's circular logic, like saying a rock falls to the ground because that's what rocks do. I prefer to give more detailed explanations when possible.

I don't think any of these people have brains that function well enough to understand anything. It's amazing they even manage to get dressed, and remember to breathe.

What do you expect from racists? Logic?

>implying niggers don't nig for the sake of nigging

That would have felt pretty decent in the pussy.

The stork escapes immediately after that webm ends.

>implying being racist isn't logical in itself

looks like a standard focal seizure, it should have stopped shortly after the clip ends but the looks of it.

Why is so hard to think these people can't live lives not too dissimilar from you and still not have savage tendencies? It's just easier to get away with this shit in places like that. If it was in the US and more civilized countries we'd be the same.

How could you post that? You heartless fucking bastard, get the fuck outta here. I reported that shit, fucking go to Hell. That's too far, we're just having fun here and you have to post that shit?!

kid fucked up big time

Is she having an orgasm?

You're right, it's a meal.

You're saying that white people would murder other people for fun if they could get away with it?I struggle to believe that.

Why did you let go of the phone? Could have protected her...

Hmm

Oh, so it wasnt the new iphone 8 or the Samsung s8? Daaaamn! ;-)

That doesn't even look appetising

There was probably some guy holding her at gunpoint offscreen. Or else she was drugged or something to prevent her from reacting. I doubt they just went along and had her calmly seat before giving her permanent brain damage.

Kek

my sides

I'm kinda racist myself, but I have actual reasons for it, rather than just being racist for the hell of it. I just have a logical side which gets irritated at the notion that you can explain why a person does something you don't normally do from skin colour alone. You need to be a little more specific, or people will not believe you. There's culture to consider as well as biology. Mob justice is a big thing in south america. Feminism is not. Therefore beating the hell out of women that step out is not a big deal for them.

This belongs in a rage thread, animal abuse gets my blood boiling (that little dude did NOT fall naturally)

Hey, what's up guys? TechRex here, and today we're gonna test whether this Samsung Galaxy Nut Edgy S8 can protect someone from the direct impact of a piece of tree trunk.

Oh looks like it didn't work guys, she's seizing all over the place and.. i-is she having an orgasm? Well that's for today guys, hope you comment subscribe whatever, peace.

for a moment there, I though she wasnt wearing any pants kek

Then you are deluded.

That's either because you're so racist you can no longer think or you've never met any slavs.

wiat does this mean that mcnuggets are a sustainable eco friendly product? because youre giving the chickens the chicken that makes the chicken...which means that the energy used to make chicken nuggets goes back to the chickens which make the energy....or...wait...

Isn't there some other way to find out if she's a witch?

Millennial
>"Waaah!" tap-tap-tap
Gen X
>"Fucking boomer spawn!" pound-pound-pound-pound-pound-pound-pound-pound-pound-pound-pound-pound

kid shouldnt have messed with him, he knows where he lives.

The style of this really adds to it.

In our next clip you will see a wild female nigger fighting for dominance.

More females getting rekt pls

this has gone to far user....
you are a bastard for keeping that in your shitey little pc

More bears getting rekt pls

where is far?

Please keep on going

slavs are white?

Why they fuck the last woman didnt move? Are women that retarded?

way past where you should've stayed

most rekt videos where a group toys with a person and slowly cuts someone up i have seen have been made by white people.
and no this is not some black bullshit propaganda i'm white and a racist myself.
just saying, whites aren't the pinnacle of harmony in evolution yet. not even close

lemme guess....
nerve gas?

yes

White people are not at the pinnacle of evolution, but we are the closest to it currently.

how the fuck do you actually believe you could react to what's happening in under a second.
that whole situation came from so far left out of the blue there is no way anyone could have done anything.
dense retard

If they'd stop everybody would realize they're just lip syncing

>sees van coming right at them
>watch it
>dont move
Darwin smiles again

yes absolutely. i was just referring to the absurd claim that white people don't kill for fun

sucker punch doesn't knock her out...

Holy fucking shit wtf