So, Alex Jones' wife is trying to fuck him over in court. Now I know what women are like...

So, Alex Jones' wife is trying to fuck him over in court. Now I know what women are like, but I thought he actually found one that was properly trained and wouldn't go and do that sort of shit. I am so disappoint.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/04/alex-jones-ex-wife-kelly-jones-kids-child-custody-infowars-fake-performance-artist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They both are pieces of shit, I feel bad for their children.

>Alex Jones' wife is trying to fuck him over in court.
she is conspiring a conspiracy

All women are whores, user.

when did all this happen?

Meh, all women are the same. Learn to deal with it.

She's a jew and as we know Alex Jones will always cover the jews, so he'd probably demand the globalist for the problems.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not sure how you would think this man would make a same decision? Or why you are disappointed in some person you have no investment with or relation to.

Did you shed a single tear when you heard O'Reilly was out of a job soon?

My favorite divorce is Tony Robbins.

>guy makes hundreds of millions of dollars telling people how to life a successful life
>fucks up the most important relationship of his own life

Alex Jones revealed the illuminati to me.
I respect him deeply for it.
Americans are so slow.
As if Trump would really be given nuclear power.
He's a puppet.

Lol he deserves it.

He deserves worse

>revealed the illuminati
Oh boy here we go

heavy.com/news/2017/04/alex-jones-ex-wife-kelly-jones-kids-child-custody-infowars-fake-performance-artist/

Nah, just like AJ, I had higher hopes for him

tinfoils gonna tinfoil

>Alex Jones revealed the illuminati to me.
Enjoy your ghost chasing, the illuminatis, the globalists, the luciferian saudi arabian lizard people from Neptune, etc...
It's always anyone, but the zionist jews.

Higher hopes?

The dude is a disillusioned nut, same with O'Reilly. Anyone who thinks they have a shred of credibility is probably a nut themselves.

Do you think it is so inconceivable that people with money would be able to infiltrate a government given enough time and effort?
Don't be so gullible.

This. The age of the huckster is upon us.

But it's always the jews.

Are you blind or you just think everyone has a contrary opinion? You people blame the jews for pretty much everything. Don't act like youre such a minority.

You're screeching because he admitted in court to being a conman and lying to his worshippers

The only people infiltrated on the government is always the zionist leeches, don't you find weird that every american president is always a shill from Israel?
Nice try Schlomo
Name 1 thing jews aren't responsible for

Don't put words in my mouth. I don't dispute that moneyed individuals meddle with our government. But they don't need to infiltrate, the Right (with some help from libertarians) keeps electing them into office to protect us from the semetic boogeyman.

Lol I loved that part. Oh it was just an act? You mean you don't believe the shit you spew on a a daily basis and you know it all just crazy clickbait?

Do you want to see your kids or push garbage on your radio show?

You have a weird definition of screeching

The people have short attention spans, there will be something new in a few months and forgotten, the people are stupid.

the little nigger has got a bomb

You sound like you were born maybe 20 or so years ago, and have no clue about any presidents before Clinton or bush jr.

I love that this has revealed what a fraud he is. Most of his side of the argument in court hinges on the claim that "Alex Jones" is just a character for his show.

You're right, JFK was opposed to Israel ZOG .
And what did happened to him?
Oh you're right, he was not killed by zionists but by reptillian saudi-palestyrians.

Wow.

Are the zionists to blame for your father raping you each night?

Great argument, you seem to be a really intelligent person, just like the average Alex Jones fan.

So did anything bad go down with his divorce? Did he lose a lot of money or something? Or are you just assuming that people who have everything figured out never get divorced?

Alex Jonestien

>this is why you dont marry kikes

but you trump loving kike dick sucking faggots will go for it, tsk tsk this is the 5chins we live in now

Oyyy veyyy bad goy! (((Alex Jones))) is a hero for exposing )))Globalists((( for our beautiful jewish land! If not for him, we could be victims of another shoa and lost another 6 trillion gorillian lampshades taken by the hands of evil Pink Floyd fans!

The jews take care of each other and would never let his number 1 controlled media shill, go to jail.

What a retarded statement

>Don't be so gullible.
kek

We've had zero Israeli presidents. In terms of foreign policy, Israel is the only democratic power in the area friendly with the west. With nukes. I don't support Israel but I understand why many politicians think it's beneficial foreign policy

Number 1 media shill? Are you on drugs? The fringe element that takes Alex Jones seriously mean nothing. Alex Jones is a fucking joke, even people who know him personally don't take him seriously.

Listen to Joe Rogan's comments about him. The guy's a fucken weirdo who acts like an even bigger weirdo to sell water purification tablets to survivalist morons.

"Doan touch muh dik, mudderfuggah!"