What is your strangest fetish Sup Forums? Mine is guro

What is your strangest fetish Sup Forums? Mine is guro

you're a sick fuck
I masturbate to lolis and traps

And you are a pedophile

better than being a psychopath

so you're saying that loli is worse than guro
ok

I never said that. Actually why not both?

this is plain disgusting
how edgy can you be

Guro is so extensive that we could say are a psychopath...

That's why it's hot. It's taboo, it's something you shouldn't masturbate to which makes my dick diamonds.

like i can understand lolis/pedos, fucking guro is just so fucking weird wtf.

nah that's exactly what he wants, people to think he is a psychopath (cool in his eyes). Probably is just a weirdo beta retard who doesn't even have the balls to walk up to a girl and say hi.

I ask my girlfriends not to change their panties or shower for as long as they can stand so I can sniff their asshole, pussy, armpits, belly button etc. I like piss, spit, and period blood. I used to take my ex's tampon out and suck on it before eating her bloody pussy out

women in tight jeans. i know, i am a sick, sick bastard. kill me now.

Cannibalism

Guro is the worst fucking fetish. Ill kink shame all i like.

you shouldn't masturbate to this, either. your dick could get ripped off by the cutting edge.

Hows that rotisserie working? Her breasts are still attached

Girls taking a shit
I love it when girls shit out huge pythos out of their tiny and soft assholes

Butt plug?

technically, that's autophagy.

heh. everyone thinks that.

Robotic machine lathes are fucking awesome.

Or a serious guess, its a door handle?

do you actually like girls shitting, or the idea of it? have you ever taken a turd in your hands and had a good sniff? it's fucking repulsive.

also, if someone handed you a turd and said a girl had laid it, and you were rubbing it in your face and getting hard.. what would you do if they then told you it had come out of a guy? is that gay?

i'm going with buttplug.

I am Omnisexual. I masturbate to almost anything that can give me a boner, so far the only thing I dont have an erection for, is malexmale, and male genitalia mutilation.

fap to this?

Well let's hope it won't

if that was real, I would love to suck the blood off of of that

>work out at the gym and let me eat you out
kinda hot

>eating tampons straight from the bin
nigga what

yes I can. I have tbh.
I got an urinal infection once for fucking when blood was involved.

I fucked twice when a girl was on her period. Feels better if you think you are fucking a mother and whose failed babies at the same time, same spot. Probably got aids at this point lol

whoa, you fucked on her period?????

i didnt know you could do that!!

Well I do get aroused by the smell of shit (girls, not guys), and yes, I do a hard on seeing girls shit.
Unless I see by my own eyes the girl laid the poop, I will see all shit are disgusting

>fucking guro is just so fucking weird wtf.
guro means shit, once you have tried scat
no pun intended.

>people to think he is a psychopath
having a fetish does not makes you a psychopath, normies should lurk moar.

Girls with baggy eyes... they just look so tired and gloomy. It makes me wanna make them feel all nice and wanted. Im into a lot of taboo shit but this fetish has baffled me for over a decade.

The bleeding phase that is duh.

top tier fetish

being addicted to masturbation

it looks like i've been wearing eyeshadow/liner since i was 9.

yaaaay some people think thats cute

>text in pics
>incest
>masterbate addicted
Low shit tier fetish
kek

it is young man

this impalement doesn't even make fucking sense, the fence is drawn with all its spikes parallel to each other but the way the chick is impaled implies that one of the spikes is behind the rest.....

Nah cuz if you both went to jail youd get like instantly stabbed the second they find out youre a pedo

It really is. I'd have to actively resist giving you some sort of positive attention.

this made my day

Hey, if it makes me feel like less of a fucking weirdo, Ill celebrate with you.

I second this

Sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction

I don't know if it'd be a fetish for me, but I've always preferred this look more than anything in a girl.