I need advice from my fellow mentally ill retards. Pretty heavy into my light drugs (Weed, LSD, Molly)

I need advice from my fellow mentally ill retards. Pretty heavy into my light drugs (Weed, LSD, Molly).

Had an event about a year ago after taking LSD where I felt like a group that I was kind of friends with conspired against me to make me think I was having a bad trip. Now I notice people still do some of the similar shit that the previous group did, even when I'm straight. I've done drugs many times before, and I'm not hearing voices or anything, just feeling weird vibes and distrusting peoples motives. Any fellow users who can shed some light on if these are symptoms of schizophrenia / paranoia?

It's not all the time, only around certain people. (Brisbane, AUS if that's relevant. If there is some big joke going on im sure you autists would be the first to ruin it).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X0ocHdPG6Gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You could be paranoid. I get paranoid and I used to abuse LSD and smoke grams of weed every day. Wish I didn't. My mind is always working to overthink shit to extreme levels.

You might also just be around shitty people tho. What kind of stuff do you think?

You observed on acid that your friends were at least being disingenuous and at worst conspiring against you. I've eaten acid hundreds literally times. You had a trip that induced paranoia, but also showed you how to read people. Now you notice these quirks more. You're being paranoid, but you're friends are also lying/manipulating you.

A lot of it's focused around general gaslighting tactics and indirect speaking (two people having a separate conversation about me within earshot but not directly naming me).

The scary thing is dude, there's been situations where it's almost undeniable that something is going on. I would have to be hallucinating whole events for it to be mental illness.

I've considered this possibility. I always felt like I had a knack for picking out "vibes" but ever since the trip it's like that ability has been increased ten fold.

Yeah I can't say for sure ofc but it sounds like you may have some paranoia. Why would they be talking about you in w conversations both indirectly and within earshot?

Don't write yourself off yet though. Go somewhere new, take a holiday or something over the weekend and see if you feel different. Is this only around those people?

Maybe they just think your a faggot op

I was constantly picked on by my "friends" and brother in high school. Ditched all of them after graduating and made a life for myself. If you feel your being looked down upon, avoid and decrease contact. If they want your company, they'll let you know.

That's the thing that makes me fucking paranoid. It never happens around people who don't know me. If I go to a completely new area, where none of my family or friends know of my whereabouts, nothing happens. Not even the slightest thought. Only occurs around people who have regular contact with me, and even then, not all of them.

I could care less what the fuck they think; it's not about an ego, I just want to clarify. I'm predisposed to violent behaviour and this situation is pushing me closer and closer.

Interject into their conversation with "are you talking about .....?" and observe their reaction.

Make a list of people you suspect and tally how many times you feel like that around them. After a month or something just cut the top people in the list out of your life

These people might just be snakey cunts

That's the strange thing, I have distanced myself from EVERYONE. I'm pretty much a shut in now. The ones who do it obviously and on several occasions always ask me to come do things with them.

Also,

Two types of people in the world when it comes to acid/mushrooms/mdma

1. "Woah man I'm connected to the universe mane , I'm insignificant but that's ok because in the end it's all love"

2. "Derrrrrp everyone's out to get me .... me .... everyone's out to ... me ... get ... me ... me ... meee ... meeeee I'm relevant i swear !"

You are number two , you've taken something that should help you experience self love and "connection to the universe" and ended up making it about yourself ... because deep down people like you shouldn't be doing acid , because you've done acid and missed the point and someone came out of it more convinced the world revolves around you then the truth that no one , including your "group of people" gives a fuck about your existence because well your the kind of guy to acid and think the whole nights about him .

I might try that. I've kept a journal of the events to keep track of stuff.

>Pretty heavy into my light drugs (Weed, LSD, Molly)
>light drugs (Weed, LSD, Molly)
>light (Molly)
>light

lol stay stupid methamphetamine user

lmao ok faggot. Fact is I've done acid many times prior, and still dabble in psychedelics now. It was a one time occasion that it occurred on psychedelics, and it hasn't happened while taken psychedelics by myself now.

You are too much in your own head. If they are truly talking about you then Interject with "who? What?" Don't just sit passively paranoid. You are an autonomous being who deserves respect, don't just sit around worrying if people are sincere or not.

Not who you responded to, but maybe it was research chemical?

I've done it prior among groups of friends, and they'll reply that they said nothing (even though they were clearly speaking) or will tell me I misheard. I haven't done it to other's because I feel like I'd escalate the situation.

>doesn't care
>is about to beat the shit out of them

You're an idiot OP

Seems like I hit a little to close to home with that one ... just admit it ... your THAT guy .

No stranger to research chems either, was a heavy K2 and Spice smoker for a few months and dabbled in the psychedelic side of it too. Nothing like this.

Have you ever heared something other seems not to hear?

I'll be completely candid with you, the thought has crossed my mind that it's a possibility. But as I said, I would call myself an average psychedelic user and I haven't experienced it again. In fact, the majority of the time I reach the "enlightened" state you describe.

Never. I have people who I clearly see talk, then try to say they were not talking, but I've never experienced disembodied voices.

Im not the best advice on friends because my best friends are my band that I play and tour with at least 200 days a year. They have to put up with me. But you seem like you don't "know"them.

to be faire, unlike the others, I would tend to think you have some small auditive halucination, doesn't make you shizophrenic for now but I adive you to lay off the drugs for a while and see how it goes

I thought it's also worth mentioning that occasionally people will have prior knowledge of something that I have said, without me actually telling them.

example:
>joke with one person that SO is above their range
>hanging out with the person being talked about
>drinking
>drunkingly makes a comment about me saying comment
>two people do know each other, but very very very loosely (I know for certain) and do not contact regularly enough, if at all for it to be passed on.

Thread theme

youtu.be/X0ocHdPG6Gs

>you told them while being shitfaced

or there's satelite spying on you and organizing a whole bunch of reptilian spies to get you.

Really dude who knows which one is correct

Have gone through periods of no drug use (longest probably about 5-6 months). Occasions still only occur in situations where it seems the people around me assume i snuck off to smoke.

You have a paranoid personality that is amplified by drug abuse. LSD and Molly or not light drugs and can even in the most stable people cause psychotic episodes (these can be minor or major) . By minor I mean you get insanely agressive over something that should be nothing or you can hallucinate people said something but didn't. I do drugs way less then you but have on Molly straight up heard people say stuff and then it turns out they said nothing . No mental illness here. Drugs r bad mk

I am going to guess doing hallucinigenic drugs make you hallucinate ? Lol like why did you have to mention he seconed part

I approve of this

Thanks for the advice user; I'm staying away from all chemicals for the moment but weed keeps me level and motivated.

If it goes further than that and impact your life (isolate you, prevent you to do what you want) I advise you to seek medical help, nobody wants to go to the psy but it could mean the difference between being a 30 yo homeless crazy dude, or a 30 yo guy who takes chronic medication and lives fully

It's a common thing OP. I remember driving around with my friend who was tripping with me at the time, and I remember him keep telling the driver "I know what you're doing. You're trying to give me a bad trip" and our driver friend was just like wtf ok?

Not everybody wants to be a 40 yrs old zombie who missed the best years of their lives with their serotonin regulated.

To be fair, I was a 30 yr old guy living out of my car for a year.

it has somewhat impacted my life but strangely I'm happier and more confident then ever. Used to be a pussy boy beta bitch, but now that I'm running into this "danger" sense, it's really made me a fucking man.

I am isolated, but I really don't mind. I have seen "help", they sent me to a psych ward originally bc of violent threats. Didn't do shit, they filled me full of anti psychotics and if anything it got worse.

Yeah but if you're a paranoid schizophrinic and not just paranoid and the drugs amplify your paranoia you need to stop using drugs. I personally know people who have killed people and lit themselves on fire and shit. Oh and another who stabbed his mom to death

Yep, I knew a hippie who killed his grandmother recently because the government hired her as an assassin.

Never would have expected it from the guy, he was also so lowkey and took good care of himself.

lay off the acid for a bit, next stop is the psych ward.

I've heard that before, couple of friends told me about it prior to the first time. None of them have said its spilled over into everyday life.

Hard user? I quite enjoy the idea, might try it sometime.

I can assure you I am not a schitzophrenic. Paranoid, quite possibly; I've made a rule of not physically confronting someone until the threat is completely obvious aka. weapon, aggressive body language within reach of me.

Agreed. Mentally ill is different than a psychedelic cowboy sometimes, but they overlap plenty.

Been there done that son

Funnily enough I live with my grandmother. If she's gonna kill me so be it :))) love that women to death

Easier than most would have it since I am/was in a band that got hotels 2 or 3 nights a week. Camp 2 nights and stay with whatever girl I could for 1.

bruh your over thinking it. Just ask yourself this. Do those friends stilll hang around you? If so then they genuinely enjoy your company. Your not so fucking important that people take time out of there day to conspire against you. Your just another spec of dust in a universe full of infinite possibilities, your nothing special and no ones going to waste their time trying to conspire against you. People only manipulate each other for personal gain and you can always read that from a mile away. Every human being does that and its natural, even your best friend and wife will do that to some degree. And thats all natural and part of life. Even u manipulate people. Those friends of yours a year ago could have just been playing a joke on your weak as mind while you were tripping.

Basic survival tells you not to trust people and that they have alterior motives that are centered around their own survival. This is a universal law of survival. Only humans realize you dont always have to act like that and u can just be chill. but even then its a constant competition for jobs/spouses/limited resources so it still happens to some degree. Just dont over think this or anything it will drive you crazy. get a good job, find a good person to settle down with and find friends who do things just because it makes them feel goo to be nice.

That's why this fucks me up so much user; I'm with you. I realise there is no significance to my life, ergo confusion and paranoia.

Take a holiday, see how you feel.
Chances are people view you as a wastoid

Anyway, I feel like I'm rehashing the same shit to different people. Thank you to you all for having your input, still ask questions / add more if you'd like because I'll continue to monitor for a bit.

Working part time, while attending university full time. Working on a music career at the same time. Complete opposite of wastoid.

Music career? Explain.

>pretty heavy into drugs
>done drugs many times before
>now after quite some years you brain starts to die and desintegrate
>not to mention your internal organs
>your liver is schriveld up like a dry leaf and you're probably gonna crap out one of your kidneys
>and you are asking omg am i getting chic/paranoid
>seriously you hippies didnt they teach you at school drugs are fucking bad for you
>im a medfag and i fucking see all you methadon "light drug users" that come for therapy and newer stop!.fuck you.

don't let their dingy donger get to your gooby gabber unless you want poopy dapper

At the moment I'm the stereotypical bedroom producer. Enjoy underground rap (Bones, Syringe, Suicideboys) so I occasionally do instrumentals. Recording some tracks at university at the moment (Studying to be an Audio Engineer).

If legit medfag, can you tell me are the type of things I'm describing a regular occurrence in those with drug use? Particularly those suffering paranoia

doing my best sarge

Well for starters OP, LSD is not a "light" drug.

Take enough of it over the course of your life, and your brain starts being permanently damaged by it. Ordinarily this is manifested as things like movement having light trails, or seeing random weird shit from time to time.

Naturally, this gets worse the more LSD you take.

Combined with the disassociative effects of weed and whatever the fuck Molly does to your brain, you may have really fucked yourself up. Great job.

I would believe more in the idea that I had really fucked myself up if there were more effects. Say I was hearing voices, or forgetting things, I'd immediately seek medical attention. But so far it's just the shit I've described.

>(two people having a separate conversation about me within earshot but not directly naming me)
Sounds like delusion of reference (assuming they're not actually talking about you)

You're fine man. Just figure out how to deal with your paranoia (sounds like you have) also from your original story just sounds like everyone was being distant. Friendships are two sided if no one is putting in any effort or interest into it then it's goona feel off

Weed can induce paranoia. It will also cause you to perceive the world as less real. With all that LSD you've been taking in addition to it, you've probably made yourself hyper alert to other people, which will make the paranoia much worse. I don't know shit about MDMA other than that it's a hallucinogen, but it probably has similar brain destroying effects and isn't helping your case any.

My sister is like this. Started ever since someone drugged her coffee with acid. She's never been the same, gets hostile over perceived slights. The things you describe are exactly the things she thinks. Typing this out makes me sad because she's alienated herself and blames others; I miss my old sister

The acid deffinetly makes you a space cadet if you do it often. I've done mushrooms like 7 times in my life and acid ones and very often when I look at a roof with patterns I can see them move while soberm and no I'm not a space cadet but I am deffinetly permanently altered

he's not a legit medfag at all. liver shrinkin: quite the opposite most of the time.
While drugs are the origin for some psychosis, don't neglect the fact that mental illness makes you much eager to consume drugs

Yes its a fucking regular occurrence.depnds from person to person,50% of people have twice as more crap than you do but they just kill it with other meds-while making their "work day not using drugs break"
And then back to weekend party time
>woohoo
And newsflash-if you keep up its just gonna get worse.
>Friend of mine did LSD got 2 or maybe even 3 of those little pictures underneath his tongue
and told me how with it,along with the AMAZING stuff he saw
>later on he fell into some kind of sadness/paranoia-his fucking glasses,money,phone everything turned to dust and 0 value including him
>story later on he went into some light fight with some dude and guess what the police was there so he ended up in a cell beat up and was dancing naked cause lSD etc..
>the shot version of it=lost all his crap worth like 300$ because of 30$ drugs..
Again-its just gonna get worse.or you want a one way ticket into a fucking asylum where youre gonna be on a needle and pill for the rest of your fucking life,go for it.

Strangely it's comforting knowing someone else goes through something similar. Blessings to your sister, hopefully she can reach a point of dealing and living with it.

Absolutely recognise this, but thankyou for solidifying it. I try to stay away from drugs when im depressed / anxious because it always makes me want more.

Why would you drug someone's coffee with acid? I really don't understand why people do fucked up shit like that for no reason.

I know the liver fucking swells up just like on alcohol but guess what it also fucking deteriorate's
>it swells the fuck up cause our body is ~80% water and its a body defense mechanism kids
>and also fucking inflammation but it also fucking dies and in the end looks like a run over banana.

are you a psychiatric nurse or somethin?

Ok chill out med guy we all know drugs are bad. You would have to do a ton of acid for it to kill you. The danger in acid is the psychosis. It is on record people doing 1000x a regular dose and surviving after seizures and brain hemoraging. Obvs they weren't normal after but they were functioning. MDMA is a killer literally will cause your brain to die in certain areas. The body can take alot of abuse and the real danger in drugs is the addiction and thought alteration

Not saying smoking meth and shit doesn't kill you I am just saying you can do a "light” amount of drugs your whole life and it may not catch up till you're 60

As a matter of mother fucking fact the only drug that guarantees death is opiates. I say this due to the massive tolerance and nearness of the amount you need to get high and the amount you overdose on . I would need a third hand to count the number of people I personally know who died from fentanyl or heroin

Sad shit, so dangerous but people still use it regularly.

>coming up with 39593856893569 reasons and examples to continue using "light drugs"
You fags probably have newer seen an inside of a fucking sanatorium-and how people get fucked up for the rest of their life just cause 1 bad "trip".or how body looks like only after a few years of "light drug abuse"
>I got another friend from shcool that ended up in a wheel chair because 1 night of Speed and Methadon miss use.
>His fucking "buddy" left him like that in front of this apartment door and doctors barely saved his ass cause they didnt know what the idiot took.
>while the other retard just went on with his "life"
>btw hes on therapy still fucking trying to walk
in his 32y old life spend 8 in that char pissing into a plastic duck.

Ok med fag what paralyzed him. I'm not defending drugs especially not meth and opiates. Just making a point. Let's hear the medical reason why this happened to him . I know and I'm not even a medical bitch. Let's hear it dr.

holy fuck im going through the same shit op, except i dont take lsd. Just weed and sometimes shrooms. Everything, exactly how you put it, is what im going through rn. My 'friends' give me weird vibes whenever we chill/hangout nowadays and it has me questioning these relationships. Also, you sound like someone i know...

Okay, user, we get that you get angry about drugs, but you're ranting so badly that you like like you're on them.

Take a deep breath, calm down, and repeat what you just said in a way that actually makes sense. Try to put in some actual descriptions of how your friend lost his ability to walk solely because of speed and methadone, because that's the part that makes the LEAST sense.

Its a very common thing. I stopped smoking weed because the paranoia just got annoying and it was not fun more then it was fun

Should add I lost alot of friends who we were only friends based on smoking pot. They weren't very good friends but we're there at the time

I hope both ya'll are alright. it's pretty weird shit sometimes. Shoot a name you never know I could be that person ahahaha

Went through this too, dropped pretty much all of high school friends when this started.

The expression you're looking for is "I couldn't care less". You used "I could care less" which itself indicates there is a degree to which you do care, as you have the ability to care less than you do right now.

"I couldn't care less" indicates that there is in fact NO level of lesser care that you could give.

Happy to help, dude.

not the retarded med fag who talks about leaf liver
If he took opiates he can stop breathing or breath too slow (OD),-> not enough oxygen-> brain needs oxygen-> diffuse damage-> reanimated in time by the medic so still alive (naloxone counter the opiates impact on respiration center)

but that's just a theory might be something else, I don't know maybe he tried to drive and crashed himself

Maybe he could have cared less though

I definitely "care" in a way. It's just not a way that bruises my ego.

>hasn't happened while taken psychedelics by myself now

Holy fuck, it's almost as if YOU interacting with OTHERS was the problem, and not the acids fault at all!

Fuck me, I despair for this place.

long story short it fried his brain nerves that control certain motor skills which affect his lower spine/leg vertebrae
>oh and did i forget OFC,silly me! he was drinking a bit as well.
Methadone is not something you want to fuck with.
cause its all kinda connected and shit.

first off are you in canada? I know two guys into making music... specificaly hiphop

nah man, Australia

Yup that's exactly it overdose on methadone and either passed out in a way that fucked up blood flow to his brain or simply couldn't get enough oxygen from his resperatory system being depressed . The meth had nothing to do with it. The dangers of mixing uppers with downers is heart attack

Yup you're not in anyway associated with any medical field and I am questioning your age for lack of basic biology knowledge.

methadone dont "fry" brain nerves

See a mental health Dr. They can help you figure out if it's real or if you need counselling

>or they enjoy having you around so they can humiliate you

damn, i really thought you were someone i knew haha. anyway man its good to hear that someone else is feeling the same shit as me... btw where can i hear some of your music?

>Biology
>are you a monkey my friend
hahahahh you serious faggot?!
i must thank you for giving me really good laugh these YLYL aint doing it for me for years now.
i must have went to the wrong door,the one that says anatomy instead of agriculture one

OP stop indirectly conspiring behind my back by referring to yourself as me. Do you really think I'm that dumb?

if you think medecine don't have antyhing to do with biology you don't know shit about either

>bet ur a elementaryschoolfag.
yes you are all right.drugs are nothing..in a pigs eye.thats why they are illegal.now im gonna go and watch some rekt vids while you continue living in your fantasy disney world.