I actually love EU and think Euro-countries is a great countries, with amazing history, warm people...

I actually love EU and think Euro-countries is a great countries, with amazing history, warm people. Culture is much better than ours retarded bydlo """"culture"""".

EU and Russia should just unite and be white brothers !

kys

>EU and Russia should just unite
I don't hate the EU, but let's be honest, this should not happen even if Russia magically becomes a 1st world democracy free of oligarchs oppression and corruption.

We're better off without them.

you're better off with Putin and his balls in your mouth

How's that eurointegration going for you, Mykola? Already up to German standards of living?

I agree with that ukrainian. Kill yourself, retard russhit with inferiority complex

Funny, isn't that exactly what's happening to your country?

No! We sucked Obama's balls but not Putin's. See the difference?

>See the difference?
Yes. That's even worse. You got BLACKED

Cockholes always crave for homosex, nothing new.

Well, they ARE cockholes, duh

You can't be anyone's brother with that lack of self esteem. Someone's bitch tops.

BLACKED

You know Russia is considered as one of the biggest treat to the EU ? Not saying it is, but officials of the EU do.

BLACKED

Euromasochism again. Just leave us alone and everybody's going to be fine. Some countries never learn.

This

Even of being slave to zig united white race will be worth it for the small decades of bidding to lords after we break free we are united

soon

BLACKED

Beautiful

this was the original german plan back in the days, wasn't it?

We'd nuke ourselves, than make it happen
Europocentrism and expansionism are cancer of 21st century and must be purged like nazism

please Ivan dont nuke yourself

Third time's a charm.

you're better off without your biggest trading partner?

We're better off having them as trading partners, not as ''''''''''''brothers''''''''''''

China should join as well

BLACKED хaхaхaaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхвхaхвхвхвххaхaхaaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхвхaхвхвхвххaхaхaaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхвхaхвхвхвххaхaхaaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхвхaхвхвхвх666!!!!! Cyкa χιχιλ τυποι βλιατ

So... It will be called Eurasian Union?

>χιχιλ τυποι βλιατ

Only thing r*ssians deserve is a bullet between the eyes.

Дa ты пpaв бpaт я caм yкpaинeц 100 пpoцeнтoв я c тoбoй Eвpoпa вaм и нaм нe дpyг a вpaг oн вceгдa тaким был и бyдeт

He кoгдa нe зaбывaй этo !!!! Poccия Укpaинa Бeлapycь вмecтe мы пoбeдим вceх !!!! Ha кycки !!! Бyдeт гoтoвa !!!

European investments would greatly help development, and best of all you could go west find decent work without visa

>white brothers
No. Now Westerners turn black. We need a Slavic union.

>European investments
I've seen european investments already, i'll pass.
>you could go west
Like you promised to ukrainians?

Jesus fucking christ.

Ukraine is not EU

We dont want to make Europa and your masters (germania )great like you Do right now !!

We want to Make (Ukraina belarus russia serbia syria Afghanistan Iran )great fuck Europa i Will Never work or trevel there i hate them all weak fags just get muslimed and Die so we can remove kabab you all

Our best is to make a slavic greek union with our brothers in historia serbs Bulgariens greeks rome moldova Armenia syria and all the arabic countrys thet hate america so bad plus china and Kim jon hil or what ever his name !!!

It Will all weays Will be like this america is antegonist (antixrist doing evrey thing they can only for halping themself )we are the egonist (ortodox halping evrey one but Never get the kridit we dezorve to get ) and you are the sinargists(barbarics thet dont give to this world nothing you only follow what good for you )

Right guys

Whan i am saying we i am not talking about isreal jews i am talking about rus since we all come from there

But some time you have one choic to Die standing or to run and run to othe shity place and larp as pour smart strong immigrant for some time but never forget your villtur and whan you come from and you rise your new born kids with full hate to this world for what hapend you and your family and your land in the old past so your kids Will be stromger then you and smart er just like you but beter and whan the time Will come and the time will come soon they Will back mabe with me mabe i would be dead all ready but my kids will back and Will finish the job i didnet finish

Fuck europa russian and the orthadox never forget old conflicts from konstantinopol to kosovo

And soon Kosovo and konstantinopol kiev will be our evrey head of albanian bandera turk will be cut off and drop to the sea

I'm Russian, and I honestly want this to happen.
EU was actually always a good idea. The only problem is the incessant coddling of muslim and nigger migrants.

China doesn't have cultural and racial connections to Europe and has 10 times more people than Russia.

hope never

Absolutely disgusting

Take your pills, rabbi.

>χιχιλ τυποι βλιατ
Χουια σε τυ χηπστορ ἓπτ

Did anybody understand that wordsalad? What are you trying to tell us, Shlomo?