Okay so recently my dad put me in the hospital from attacking me, injuring my back...

Okay so recently my dad put me in the hospital from attacking me, injuring my back, also causing me to move to my mom's house, I don't wanna let him get off easy from this... So here...
Address: 1125 Crestwood Ct. Flatwoods, Ky
Phone: 6065716933
Name: Robert Bruce Davis
Give him hell Sup Forums
Also if you need more info, tell me

prooph?

Sup Forums is not your personal army

How about you piss off with that NYPA shit. If you dont wanna do something, dont do it but dont be an ass about it holy shit.

NYPA faggot

Fuck off newfag

NYPA

>on Sup Forums
>expects perfect gentleman
>autistic screeching when expectations aren't met
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why'd he beat you up?

Because you're a whiny faggot, or because you molested your sister?

how old are you op? if you're a minor report it obviously. if you're an adult fuckin man up and move out faggot. getting a job and lease on a place with a strange roommate would still be better than living with someone you can send you to the hospital

both

you're on the wrong site gtfo

take my advice and quit being a little bitch

Wait if your dad is 36...
Underage b&

Hey guys! I have an idea! Let's call the daddy and tell him what his little faggot ass son is doing.

see ->

already did

If your story is true, prosecute
If it isn't, fuck off

Either way, NYPA

welp looks like Sup Forums's work is done

good thing newfags never learn

It's not his dad it's some random fuck the story is made up you daft cunt

>I'm a daft cunt for using the information I have
If you're so smart then tell us what's really going here user.

Not your personal army, faggot. GTFO!

>I'm a daft cunt for taking OP at his word and bothering the guy he told me to bother
Yes. Yes you are.

>i have no idea what I'm talking about

No you're right, OP says that's his dads phone number so it must be. OP would never lie. Definitely not just some douchebag he hates. He story about the beating is probably true too. In fact, the stories and information posted here are all true.

I told the guy to call the cops and try to find out who OP is and why he's harassing him and giving out his information. Hopefully OP has a bad day soon.

My hero

*swoons*

>dont do it but dont be an ass about it holy shit

Get raped.

My hero

>if I keep repeating my opinion it means I don't have to understand what is being said

Whoever knows about the thread now. OP is slain.

Calm your nuts

First: NYPA.
Second:
>implying this isn't fake and gay

>don't want to let him off easy
Then stand up for yourself. That or call the cops, press domestic violence charges.

Seriously though, you're not going to get a personal army unless you've got something Sup Forums actually cares about (such as nudes of a girl/trap) to offer, and even then you're probably not going to get one.

Fuck.
You.

OP is lying anyway, noob.

is everyone in here an 8 year old super genius?