youtube.com/watch?v=oDygPAeW6Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=eXvC6-kaSjo
youtube.com/watch?v=wNkz8sol_8s
pastebin.com/0JA9fEUS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=P6FTo4cboj8
youtube.com/watch?v=wbQsAO0RfhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_na_2npfLlA

this board's obsession with Russian women is fascinating. And not in a good sense of this word

Let me share with you this relatively new biz speak local meme.

[b]ЩAC OT MEHЯ ЧEЛOBEЧEК ПOДCКOЧИT, OБКAШЛЯETE C HИM ЭTOT BOПPOCИК
@
AГA, HA COЗBOHE, ЦИФPЫ MOИ ЗHAEШЬ
@
CКИHЬ БOMЖA
@
OБHЯЛ[/b]

Russian battle rap overlord coming through

youtu.be/0XyKLFzwdRY

But its fucking rap

youtube.com/watch?v=j5f1Ds5sY6s

That's because they are anime, other countries just can't compete. But their men are ugly.

fucking kill yourselves
sage

This.

Why did you post my waifu?

It's downright creepy.

You meant, this board's obsession with Russian bois is fascinating. And not in a good sense of this word

average (white) western guy is not so handsome as well
also beta

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>tfw no qt russian gf like Katya

Vs Johnyboy was miles better and for the centuries

Russian grills are overrated

>Russian women's obsession with West-European men is fascinating. And in a very good sense of this word
*fix'd

>sign up to Interpals
>Russian cuties storm my profile like there is no tomorrow
>"Hi. I like your photo))"
>"guten tag. my name Svetlana. I love Germany)"
>"Hey) I like German men"
>"I learning German. You teach me in Skype?"
Russian women and German men complement each other. We need them and they need us. A lot of them seem like very educated, sweet, traditional 10/10 girls. They seem so loyal and caring. They remind me of Furbies (pic related).

Want a Russian girlfriend? Then help us here:
change.org/p/fifa-dismiss-russia-as-host-of-the-2018-world-cup

It's not only this board, but also in the real world.
Russian women are extremely beautiful but unfortunately also cheap as well :(

>A lot of them seem like very educated, sweet, traditional 10/10 girls
Sweet delusion

>A lot of them seem like very educated, sweet, traditional 10/10 girls. They seem so loyal and caring.

And virgin too.

Very virgin.

Was it you who was raped in chechnya and then moved to netherlands because his family was dishonored?

Compared to German girls, Russian girls are the peak of femininity. Better wives and mothers than modern German women.

All Russian girls I know hate non-Europeans and low-class Russians.

My right hand is a peak of femininity compared to german "women", doesn't make russian gold diggers any better.

DID SOMEBODY SAY RUSSIAN WOMEN THREAD?

>doesn't make russian gold diggers any better.
>russian gold diggers
I thought about gold diggers aswell in the beginning. But it seems like a myth.

I am a poorfag and Russian girls still invite me to marry them and live with them in Russia in the house of their grandparents at the countryside. Actually I am the gold digger.

While it's tru that Russian girls are no doubt more feminine and cute than German girls but will you be sure that your perfect 10/10 rus waifu loves you for the person you are and not for your citizenship.

>tfw no tatar gf

youtube.com/watch?v=oDygPAeW6Sc

A woman and a meme at once

that scene was shit tbqh

Tatars are top tier waifus

Russian women are very adaptable women. They will even become black or Asian nationalists provided the guy she is marrying is a wealthy black or Asian dude.

I know a guy married to a Russian girl, she is now a Brazilian nationalist and hates Russia.

>rus waifu loves you for the person you are and not for your citizenship
I thought the same in the beggining, but they're not interested in Germany. Only in German men.
I wanted them to come to Germany, but they were adamant that I come to Russia instead.
Also read here

Why would brazilian nationalist hate Russia? Over the place of numero uno 3d world shithole?

It's because Western women are (generally speaking at least) trash and so we project our fantasies of finding a sweet, feminine, innocent, beautiful woman onto these women that are at the edge of "white Europe", it's a form of exoticism I suppose. Of course we're eager to forget that most Russian women are probably slutty basic bitch gold digging drug addicts that may have HIV.

Brazilian nationalism is about hating Russia.

>ch*chnya
No. Thanks for bombing them by the way. I was speaking the truth, not being mean. I hate it how russian women are treated like garbage even though they're the best looking. In the gulf states for example m*roccan """women""" are so expensive, while the butiful russian women so cheap.

>Actually I am the gold digger
How poor you have to be so life in poor acloholic russian countryside is more preferable to life in modern European country? Are you literally a hobo wasting your time on Sup Forums through the wifi of the nearest Mac?

Here in Brazil, Russian girls are cheaper than Brazilian girls too.

Okay if you say so

This post was painful to read.

i find it hilarious that most of russian men are so proud if victory over germany in ww2 and consider us the nation of winners and german men some kind of losers.

but look at us. majority of russian girls actually prefer german men over us and dream about marriage with a german guy (i personally know two such girls, both are from relatively rich families).
currently russia is a poor shithole while germany is extremely rich. russian women move there en masse to work as prostitutes. many russian men would be happy to move to germany to clean toilets in berlin.
we are truly the nation of losers and scum.

Fritz, they just want a German citizenship.

:( so sad desu. They deserve better.

Hans it is extremely haram to lie on the internet to bait russians.

It has to do with Europe currently moving towards non-existence, naturally people seek out other places to look for a future.

I think there's also a misconception about Russia as some sort of orthodox haven where all men and women live according to traditional western values.

ok I'm fed up with your shitposting cya

Don't believe me?

Leader of Brazilian nationalism accuses Russia of threatening to nuke the USA:
youtube.com/watch?v=eXvC6-kaSjo

Every single Brazilian nationalist will always defend the USA against Russia. It's our duty.

>How poor you have to be so life in poor acloholic russian countryside is more preferable to life in modern European country?
I will stay in Germany for sure. But I could've been "gold diggering" if I wanted to. Also she actually was the administrator of some store and earned good money. She wasn't even poor.

>poor acloholic russian countryside
It actually looked cozy and the house was big and nice.

classic movie
youtube.com/watch?v=wNkz8sol_8s

Why is it so hard to believe that Russian women simply prefer educated, strong, honourful Germanic gentlemen instead of drunk Slavic manlets who beat their women?
Apparently the Russian men are the problem.

> educated, strong, honourful Germanic gentlemen
that's a very rare composition

>educated, strong, honourful Germanic gentlemen
instead they get Kevin

>not being a well-bred young German

Oh you Fernando come on you cheeky cunt i know what you up for, you just want senpai to notice you

We used to bully Germans in my school

pastebin.com/0JA9fEUS
fucking spam,this is coolest video

Rütli-Schule Berlin, was geht?

Good luck to you then.

wait her last name was Putin right?

Oh my fucking god german autism is real

I hoph you have good time but one some day you gona meat some russian like me and i would beat you to death just bcoZ you are shitskin brazilian

Dont belive this guy here GO in the real world GO to russia and you be dead lol trying to make russian girls loving brazilians hahahahahah she will all whys back to the original in the end they all do

Westeners guys are weak pussy sisi fuck thet not a single girl in russia will go for russia is not america no mixed culturs here and no nigers or indiana shitskins

You are not one of us and will never be if you try you get beat up and dropd from the school window and no one even will halp you to stand up just die brazilian fag say shit like this to my face and you will be skind

Fuck i hate this monky brazilian scums we should just kill them all in russia

How come 3rd world is obsessed with Russian women but Russian men dgaf about non Russian women

Lol no even polish girls here love russians and not jews fuck off with your gentelman shit to america and London no one give a fuck in russia about this shit

In russia if you want a girl you you give har vodka and beat evrey one and just take her she dont give a fuck about your english american look

For us all german and all westeners are all gays and agly and weak fags and we dont give a fuck about your american cultur we have our on cultur

But if german wana be russian and hate america its ok you our brothers i would give you to mary my sister just bcoZ you are one of us now

German Gentelman in pagan russia lol hahahahahah rip

are you russian in israel?
i saw you on other board

>Oдecca
She's from Ukraine tho

My grandpa put yours into the oven.

This, even knowing that Russian women could not be good enough (gold-digging issue), at least they are better looking and more feminine than Western women.