First order of Kratom is coming in today, super excited. Green indo and Sumatra red. Any advice b/ros?

First order of Kratom is coming in today, super excited. Green indo and Sumatra red. Any advice b/ros?

Am going to try 2grams of green indo in the AM on an empty stomach. Can anyone confirm that is a solid idea?

Also I purchased from kratom spot. Happy hippos site seemed sketch in comparison

wtf is kratom
Sounds like someone Superman would fight

I took some kratom when I was a teenager and I got sick and threw it up.

Pretty much same for me, the only time I took it it made me nauseous, didnt quite reach the point of vomiting but it was not worth it by any means. I didn't even feel any desirable effects, just nothing but nausea.

Yeah I've read up on it quite a bit. Apparently empty stomach is a go to, and 2-4 grams is good for first time. Anything around 10 grams and you'll throw up. Lol

I don't really have plans tomorrow so I figured I'd give it a try. The green strain is supposed to give you a slightly elevated feeling and happiness, making you more sociable. Sounded like fun.

good luck with that. I just smoke fat dabs and eat LSD.

It's a powder form of ground leaves from a plant that's in the same family as coffee plants.

different color and strains are supposed to have different effects, as well as the dose you take. The effects aren't super well known, it acts in an odd way. In low doses it acts as a stim, and in high doses a depressant.

Traditional in SE Asia the leaves have been chewed on for it properties for centuries, similar to cocaine plants in South America and the natives there.

It was set to be classified as a controlled schedule one substance by the DEA last year, but it has been postponed for now.

Anyone know if this shows up on drug tests? Need to quit weed for a bit and need something for pain management

From what I've read up on it doesn't. Since the drug tests for weed focus on THC, meanwhile the alkaloids in kratom that give it its slight stim/opiod effects are Mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine

I'll likely be doing a 10 panel test, not just for THC Metabolites

LSD lasts too long imo, prefer 2c-b, super clean high, little more energetic too which i prefer

Take it with orange juice

that'S way too low. Go for something between 3.5 and 4.5g.

Opiate fag here, kratom user once in a while.

I like the white vein variety, provides that uplifting fun mood. Usually do it on an empty stomach, then eat real fast once you feel it kicking in. For me it's like 45 to half hour. You'll know when it kicks in. Eating will keep you from getting sick or the gross burps.

3.5 to 4 grams at once is my dose. If I'm using it I only do it once a day, usually in the am. And don't use every day, it will stop working as tolerance builds. Usually using once every 3 days or so is fine.

It's not EXACTLY the same as payees opiates, but it's fucking close. Great for withdrawal, great for a once in a while good mood feeling.

Only time I use it is if I'm craving opiates and not in a position to get any. I take long breaks so I don't get strung out. I use pills mostly.

Yeah I had read taking it with an acidic drink would help

And thanks, maybe I'll start at 3, and if I don't feel anything within 15-30 mins I'll take an additional gram.

Thanks man, definitely not looking to get sick tomorrow, just looking to try something different and this seemed like something fun and cheap.

You can always take more, but you cant un-take it. Best to err on the side of caution with a smaller test dose to see how you react

That essentially was my approach plan. You can always add salt to food, but add to much and you've ruined fucken everything.

Off like 16 g of Nam right now, take 5 g minimum and anyone who throws up on 10 grams is defective. Trust me op take 5 g minimum, you will have a good time

Well thanks for advice... fucken USPS Slags. Just got a delivery update, won't be delivered until tomorrow now... my mail comes in the late afternoon...

So maybe this weekend.

Buy some 00 size capsules and pack the kratom in those. About 6-10 pills is a good dose for a beginner.

I can't stand the taste of kratom so the pills are the only option for me.

Also drink some grapefruit juice with it or take a stomach acid reducer like prilosec before