Man Utd v Spurs match thread 3

1-0

Mkhitaryan

>trashford

ERIKSENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know Liverpool?

Mkhi was our only hope of getting 4th place ;_;

>Tottenshit

OHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT A GOAL KANE

>liverpool still havnt released their lineup

wtf

has been subbed off

Anyone know if the Liverpool starting IV has been released yet la?

anyone got the liverpool line up?

Starting XI vs West Ham: Mignolet; Clyne, Matip, Lucas, Milner; Gerrard; Mané, Lallana, Wijnaldum, Sterling; Heskey

any updates on the starting eleven to liverpool situation?

Starting XI vs West Ham: Reina; Clyne, Carragher, Hypia, Riise; Alonso; Mascherano, Gerrard, Sterling, Suarez; Diouf, Torres

HEY GUYS?

ANYONE KNOW LIVERPOOL'S STARTING LINE UP

HAHAHAHA

AM I FUNNY NOW?

Racists booing Rose

>utd fans getting angry at niggers
>their team is filled with niggers
llel

Guys im looking for the liverpool subs bench I know Joe Cole is on it whos the rest?

Anyone got West Ham's starting XI?

>poochettino
lmao

oh hey Sup Forums

JUST A LITTLE MORE, COME ON!

Reshford

When was the last time we scored 2 goals in a prem game for fuck sake.

>2016
>getting trolled

>binland :DDD

Starting XI vs West Ham United: Karius; Clyne, Matip, Lovren, Milner; Henderson; Mané, Lallana, Wijnaldum, Firmino; Origi

Starting XI vs West Ham: Mignolet; Johnson, Skrtel, Sakho, Flanagan; Gerrard, Allen, Lucas; Sterling, Suarez, Sturridge.

>booing rose

is this a race crime?

any updates on lineup to Liverpool situation?

Starting XI vs West Ham: Mignolet; Clyne, Matip, Lucas, Milner; Gerrard; Mané, Lallana, Wijnaldum, Sterling; Heskey

That rashford "" """""""""dribbling"""""""

>unironically losing to United

Hey i improve that image from two freds back

its spuds' proposed new roof rate me hate me

How just will Mou be if spurs score?

I thought you were a fox supporter

Anyone know who the sideline refs are for the Liverpool match?

OI IT'S ABOUT TIME TOTTENHAM EQUALISES

Does anyone have any more detailled information on the Liverpool starting lineup?

dubs for 1-1 last minute corner

>Put on Rashford in the last few minutes to see if he's still shit
>he is

Liverpool fan here, I can picture the kit, I can remember the feels

Starting XCVI vs West Ham: 0

swansea 3-1 away about a month ago I think

why are spuds so weak and pathetic, literally everyone can equalise against manure...except spuds

West Ham: Hislop, Scaloni, Ferdinand, Gabbidon, Konchesky, Benayoun, Fletcher , Reo-Coker, Etherington, Ashton ), Harewood.

Embarrassing

Perfect.

Every other team can concede against United to make it a draw but not Tottenshit.

nah, I was just memeing for that match because of

>poop

Shaka Hislop, Steve Potts, Marc Keller, Steve Lomas, Rio Ferdinand, Neil Ruddock, Trevor Sinclair, Joe Cole, Paulo Wanchope, Paul Kitson, Frank Lampard

Tottenham are trash, small spaghetti team that can only win if they score first and everything goes their way.

The amount of people that just posted >Liverpool XI vs. West Ham: Karius; Clyne, Lovren, Matip, Milner; Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana; Mane, Origi, Firmino. proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

JEW GOAL COMING

JUST WATCH IT HAPPEN!!!

lmao thinking mabel would support man utd

she's be into the most hipster shit imaginable, like wimbledon afc or united fc of manchester

>harry pain

Isn't this the type of football that fans were complaining about with LVG?

kane pls

I think I can guess what the score in the next game will be

Kane is fucking junk.

Not bad sverige.

the fuck was zlatan doing then hahahaha CRINGED

Go fuck yourself harry kane

WITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSE WITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSEWITH JEWS YOU ALWAYS LOSE

getting pretty sick of this shit lads

asked for the liverpool line up multiple times now and NOBODY has answered me

It's okay when Mourinho does it.

Man fuck the Spurs

DONT CONCEDE PLEASE

That

6 MINUETS
E
R
G
Y

T
I
E
M

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Can someone explain to me how that was not a blatant foul against Rashford?

He was literally pushed out of the field in front of the referee.

>bookies cleaning up on mugs betting on the draw

Any stream, lads?

>yesterday we thought we were witnessing a record breaking weekend

lmao the crowd just booed nkoulo thinking he was rose

>Man Utd customers mistaking Nkoudou for Rose

kek

NO ERA PENAL

rose didnt even appeal

based

REFBALL

only a few hours until planet earth lads

oh my god I almost died

>black english player dives
Is Danny Rose despicable?

Are black people just too dumb to play at the highest level of football? Players like Sissoko, Wanyama, Ndoogdoo etc make the tottenham side so much worse

what happened to based Miki? I went to take a dump and when I came back I only saw him leaving on a stretcher. Was it serious? Does anyone have a webm?

string him up

oh god fellaini

hope is arriving

Thanks Spurs

Tottenham penalty inc

COME ON FELLAINI PROVE EVERYONE WRONG

as you got dubs

heres a link to the lineup in the liverpool thread

surely fellaini won't have enough time to fuck up

surely

ran past rose who kinda fell on top of mkhi's ankle and twisted it

Why is Fellaini still at United?

Mou you cunt it's too late now

Not really no. Take someone like Kante who's a better player than any Spuds player.

good choice from Pochettino to put in Fellaini; too bad it's too late for it to matter

>Fellaini
Penalty when?

>"Spurs"

He's in a better place now la

BASED FELLAINI