Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uMK0prafzw0
youtube.com/watch?v=H_vptk0JgIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't read retard.

What are they claiming there?

>DIE ANTWOORD
are they still relevant?

You can't copyright looking goofy and wearing 3 watches. Why are people in rap music obsessed with being "ripped off?" If you're in the public eye people are gonna copy you, just fucking deal with it. Or better yet come out with a new single so you dont have to shill for attention

>DUDE WE'RE UGLY LMAO

Nice gimmick

Nobody cares about these white niggers and their horrible "music".

callin ninja up before your movie came our pretendin 2b down, so it looks OK when u bite our black & white graf style & our opening sequence to umshiniwam & an all da lil tiny details u nibbeld dat other people wont see but we notice

They're trying to

Yolandi should have been Harley Quinn honestly.

They just appeared in a major blockbuster

prawn_staryes David Ayer u jockin our style.
callin ninja up before your movie came our pretendin 2b down, so it looks OK when u bite our black & white graf style & our opening sequence to umshiniwam & an all da lil tiny details u nibbeld dat other people wont see but we notice. Cara & Jared told us how much u were talkin abt us on set but u never asked our permision to rip us off. An when ninja texted u sayin wassup wif dat u said nothin like a scared lil bitch. U were jus flauntin our names pretendin to b down. u aint down an u never will b.

but before we knew da extent of ur two face nature - u invited us to ur movie premiere(which i didnt wanna go to) but ninja went , tinkin ur solid guy an mayb there was jus a lil "misunderstandin". Den poor ninja had to sit thru dat hole bullshit movie.
An u even got da nerve to say wassup to him smilin - an ninja has to b nice cus he is there wif his kid. But we all tink u wack. U shud start a crew called:,"im a fake fuck" ask kanye if he wants to join u.

Cum show ur pretty face at my studios. U know Muggs & u know where da Soul Assasin Studios at. we watin for u.

lol ok guys

what did they mean by this

As relevant today as at their best.

who? what?

They kinda have a point though.

This is just the dog pissing on the tomb of DC desu senpai.

>Cum show ur pretty face at my studios

>we both have tattoos
>we both have trenchcoats
>yolandi has 6 watches on and harley has 3 so OBVIOUSLY you are copying us you fucking shits its not like people wear multiple watches to set multiple alarms, especially when doing fantastical criminal things

It makes sense now Yolandi called it, the Joker looks a lot like Ninja.

were they ever relevant?

they never were. why else do you think they're trying to get some publicity by accusing david ayer of ripping them off?

>we all tink u wack
those are some strong words there

They're absolutely right, DC now has to resort to stealing and still can't do a halfway decent job, SAD!

Was gonna post this.

gross. she can play penguin's daughter

It's not like there's a huge backlog of Joker/Harley material before this movie even came out LOL RIGHT

Holy fuck man. This is like a cross between some ghetto mom and that "penguinz of DoOm" copypasta

I'm surprised these retards are still alive.

holy shit this is the most accurate description of her persona i have ever seen

This just shows that they care a lot about their appearance and what they wear, and aren't as

>''MUH RANDOM CLOTHES I COME FROM SHITHOLE AFRIKA-MON, AND I BE CRAZY BUSTA''

As they want to seem.

Fucking hate their pretentious way of looking at their ''style'' as unique. Its fucking shit.

Yes. Have you never heard of Die Antwoord before?
It's deliberate

>trying to build of a case
>use an imaginary word not in the English dictionary

ok

>Cum show ur pretty face at my studio

MOM'S

I never heard of them before that shit Blomkamp movie. Before then I assumed it was the name of some faggy director. South African hip hop isn't very American.

I heard of them, yes. But I didnt know they are writing like this in public messages.

I heard that this Ninja dude was a huge pain in the ass on the set of Chappie

It's mostly a sort of weird performance they're putting on. Ninja (or Watkin Tudor Jones) had an act before this called Max Normaal where he plays a different guy.

>an ninja has to b nice cus he is there wif his kid.

wait, what the fuck? ninja and yolandi have a kid together why is she saying
>there wif his kid
>his kid

Id guess they keep themselves and their personas separate, as in yolandi not being the kids mother but her real identity is. but then why call him ninja? very confused

she has been getting increasingly pretentious lately

I like them. I don't actively listen to their music, but what I've seen I've enjoyed.

youtu.be/uMK0prafzw0

is it in english? why she is writing like some kinda dindu

So they are pretending to be retarded? like, all the time?

is zef

I do like their music, but it's pretty embarrassing that they always start shit just for attention.

Looks like I'm #WithAyer now

Dont talk to me or my ninja's son ever again

Basically, yes.

I like Die Antwoord

They ruined Chapie

That's literally their gimmick

>I do like there music

Stopped there. Gas yourself.

>filename
I'm laughing harder than I should be

As longs as were being Nazis, it's 'their.'

really makes you think

>there music
:^^^^^)))))))))
Stop disliking what I like, faggot.

Not everyone has to like the flavor of the month lo-fi Sup Forums approved band.

these nigger boers are insane. how do people even like them

>'I love that costume!' Margot Robbie reveals that her Harley Quinn outfit in Suicide Squad was inspired by rock-star Debbie Harry

>Speaking to 2DAY FM's Rove And Sam this week, the 26-year-old blonde revealed: 'I tried on like 100 different variations of the costume but when I saw a picture of- we found this picture of Debbie Harry- and I was like, 'That's it, that is dope'.'

>that spider
edgy

How ironic. Because this makes them genuinely retarded.

After hearing one of there songs I honestly wanted to be burried up to my neck in sand and kicked repeatedly in the ears so I could never run the risk of hearing it again.

Also Chappie was shit

I honestly thought that Ninja designed that black and white graffiti background in the store that Margot Robbie breaks the window. Thats a shame

reading this shit in an Australian accent is weird
I can't imagine her saying dope

haha same

>white South African rapping who calls himself Ninja
I don't know what you expected, but originality shouldn't have been it.

>retarded boer think he invented tattoos, wearing a coat and drawing stick figures

all ninja's tattoo's are fake anyway.

Name me 1 other person who has tattoos like that on their body and wears a coat like that.

Die Antwoord are actors anyway, theyre middle class as fuck and live bourguois lives. The gangsta shit is all just an act.

Tattoos and acting like an edgelord are not yours to copyright, and putting your hands on your head existed before Marilyn Manson did it. Jesus fucking wept, talk about desperate bandwagoning.

>That's it, that is dope'

White """""people""""""

heh, I know. Like said

But she has some points though, that opening credits from Umshini Wam kino, since it was directed by Korine and the graffiti style art in that store. Rest is bullshit though, they didnt invent crappy tattoos, trenchcoats and Moms Gonna Freak aesthethics

I think the crossed the pretending line a long time ago

>yolandi will never bounce on your dick will saying freaky shit you can't really understand

mr cool ice

I can't stop laughing at this

wtf I hate wiggers now

Ugh, these faggots were the worst part of Chappie.

David Ayer, you're ripping off our style.
You called my husband, Ninja, prior to filming the movie pretending to be part of this subculture and it seemed genuine, yet I find out later that you've in fact plagiarized our Black-and-White Graffiti style, as well as the opening sequence to our music video "Umshiniwam". There were also a myriad of other small stylistic details the average person would have missed, but as a creator I was easily able to notice.

In fact, when we were talking with our mutual friends Cara Delevigne and Jared Leto, they mentioned you often talked about us on set, yet you never consulted with us about the stylistic elements you wanted to "homage" in your film. You were instead simply name dropping to try and seem like you're a part of a group you're not, nor ever will be.

Even then, while we were convinced you were still legitimate, you invited us to your movie premiere which I didn't want to go to. Ninja had no such reservations and was banking on the fact that the entire situation was a misunderstanding, and you were just a nice person who was looking to pay homage to fellow artists he respected.

After Ninja had sit through your awful film, you had the gall to approach him - and Ninja had to feign positivity rather than give you his honest opinion because he was with his son. I'm writing this to let you know that what Ninja said was not genuine, and both myself and him think you're a hack fraud.

You should start a crew called "I'm a Fake Fuck" and ask Kanye West if he'd like to join.

I'm extending a formal invitation for you to come down to Soul Assassin Studios so we can resolve our grievances with you and your work.

fuck those two faggots but they hate Kanye so damn cant hate them

>hate Kanye
I hate you faggots whose attention spans are so short that they can't remember any of his albums pre-808s

fucking white niggers

they should be happy somebody still cares for them after the chappie disaster

Not zef enough

What a cutie

Those two had a child together, makes you think

DELETE THIS >:(

>South Africa has their own version of Riff-Raff
>The phenotype appears to be identical
gas it

>singer from "Blonde"

I'm glad you're dead!

>>>/2008/

Yet the ripped off one of aphex twins tracks and didnt credit him? fucking hypocrites.

Why would you bring attention to the fact that you share the same style as hot topic joker?

I don't know about you but for me it would be a major reality check and not something I want to spread around so everyone else notices.

I recommend checking out their earlier work in The Constructus Corporation:
youtube.com/watch?v=H_vptk0JgIM

>tfw scratching died and now djs just press next on their itunes playlist

i mean he has an aphex twin tattoo that's a pretty good way of crediting someone

Yolandi a cute

Which one?

>calling other people fake fucks

how cute

I AM CHAPPIE I AM CONSCIOUSNESS

based

These guys are performance artists and that is the kind of diction they would use if they wrote a real message. Watkin Tudor Jones' older music from previous projects is next level.

white people be crazy.

Would fuck Yolandi and The Ziggurat is one of the best albums ever made.

>yes David Ayer u jockin our style.
callin ninja up before your movie came our pretendin 2b down, so it looks OK when u bite our black & white graf style & our opening sequence to umshiniwam & an all da lil tiny details u nibbeld dat other people wont see but we notice. Cara & Jared told us how much u were talkin abt us on set but u never asked our permision to rip us off. An when ninja texted u sayin wassup wif dat u said nothin like a scared lil bitch. U were jus flauntin our names pretendin to b down. u aint down an u never will b.

>but before we knew da extent of ur two face nature - u invited us to ur movie premiere(which i didnt wanna go to) but ninja went , tinkin ur solid guy an mayb there was jus a lil "misunderstandin". Den poor ninja had to sit thru dat hole bullshit movie.
An u even got da nerve to say wassup to him smilin - an ninja has to b nice cus he is there wif his kid. But we all tink u wack. U shud start a crew called:,"im a fake fuck" ask kanye if he wants to join u.

>Cum show ur pretty face at my studios. U know Muggs & u know where da Soul Assasin Studios at. we watin for u

I know Die Antwoord is like a joke group but this sounds semi-sincere