Why do only fat girls match me on tinder? What do I need to change

Why do only fat girls match me on tinder? What do I need to change

That shirt and your weight.

Your expectations

The shirt?

You look like a refugee from 1994. Change the shirt and stop moping.

nothing, fat girls match every dude, they want to get laid

Nailed it

I like the shirt.
Your hair looks thin and weak.
You're not smiling.
Your background is drab
You probably don't have photos of yourself with friends, out on trips, doing activities -
Did you list a crappy job?

Women naturally want to marry up, they need to think the guy is more valuable than them. That's why you only get fat chicks, because if it was a skinny chick, then she'd be too good for you.

Grow out the beard too, and personally, I'm wondering what a sunglasses look would do too

That shirt is from Tommy Hilfiger

dubs don't lie. also stop swiping right on the fatties if it upsets your precious millennial feelings. Or just man up and give the fatties that disappointing tiny white dick

Try a more pouty expression

Doesn't help you look like you have not showered in at least 4 days. Get yourself together or take what you can get.

Fuck that shit, I'll look in the Philippines

you look fat..

Your hair looks like fucking shit. Are you stupid?

test

Listen here you stupid fucking nigger, I'm trying to help - now fucking improve yourself or stop complaining like a damn pussy - marrying a chink - fucking shame on you

Honestly, I think it's how round your face looks, your features don't look as defined as others so it makes you look a bit chubby. Plastic surgery may be your only option

poo

your standards

Is that you Zach?

this.

or at least don't wear the shirt completely open like that. button it up, leave the top one/two buttons open though.

lose the sweepy wannabe pop punk haircut. you're not 16. practice your smile in the mirror. no one wants to be sad with you. girls that fuck wanna have fun with a guy, not be deep and introspective.

also stop overthinking your appearance. your insecurity shows through the fucking internet. the fact that you're asking what to change shows that you're not comfortable with yourself. looks matter, sure. but if you're an attractive person who's a whiny fag then a girl will see right through it.

don't worry about your next step on a date. enjoy the moment and have fun. go in with the "if we connect we connect, if not then we're just not compatible and that's okay" type of mentality.

No I am from a wealthy family, just wanted to check out tinder

Just came out of the shower

Look at that 10 matches in the Philippines already as young as 12

Shut up! Get the BJ. Go home

Just noticed that you look like a depressed, chubby, Chris Pratt.

You look like a mix between Ben Affleck and Chris Pratt. With crippling depression and a penchant for big macs.

>Why do only fat girls match me on tinder?
Switch to grinder, no fat girls there!

Your weight