Any obscure PS2 games worth playing? taking suggestions

any obscure PS2 games worth playing? taking suggestions

I'm not sure how obscure it is, but I enjoyed playing champions of norrath and it's sequel. great solo or couch co-op game back in the day.

Dr. Muto is a good one.

played both several times over along with baldurs gate dark alliance 1 and 2. all amazing games which have never been topped

not a big fan of platformers on ps2 for some reason or in general anymore. coming from someone who got bored of banjo and kazooie

I think you can get Tetris on the playstation 2

Barnyard

Gundam battle assault

The Bouncer, Ico, FFX not obscure but worth it.

Destroy all humans

The ace combat games still hold up today, not really obscure but still some of my favorites

I hope you've got ratchet and clank

The bouncer was so much fun at the time

Resident Evil Code Veronica X

PS2? What are you, fucking gay?
Get a PS1 and play this
<
<

Then play Dragon Seeds you stupid fucking twat. Kill yourself

If you liked Ed, Edd, and Eddy there's The Mis-Ed-ventures.
Its like playing a few original episodes.

>any OBSCURE game for PS2

Scaler

moooommm, the faggot forgot to take its meds again

Ps2 plays Ps1 games retard

Backwards compatible, nice b8

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

Tenchu was pretty rad
If you're looking for the holy grail of ps ports you can get on an American console Front Mission is it, ignore anything after it. Especially if it has an XBOX title, if you're going to budge since you liked it don't do it with anything xbox related.

Killer7

Sniper elite

The Warriors and Bully.

my nigga champions of norrath was the shit

That game was made for multi-playthroughts with multi players. Don't touch it unless you want to do NG+ a bunch of times fuck around with memory cards for loot, or have a really chill bro that wants to play along with his own cards.

Zone of the enders is pretty cool. Also army men.

FUCKIN SHADOW OF THE COLLOSSUS. Hands down.

Katamari Damacy. Japanese game, roll around as a small ball - anything smaller than you when you roll over it gets stuck and your size increases. Start off picking up tacks end up picking up continents.

no offense but this game is fucking awful

I tried playing it and got maybe half an hour in before completely giving up on it

most repetitive gameplay imaginable, nonsensical story, awful anime tropes fucking everywhere, gameplay mechanics aren't even that unique, shitty controls even after getting used to them

just a fucking cesspool of bad design choices in a game trying to be too edgy for its own good

This

Ghost recon 2.
Get a headset, you can give your team orders by voice command. Pretty sweet.

I've already played it along with Ico. I've been wanting to play a sequel for it for years now and for some reason I've had the urge to play sotc again for the past few months

To this day it's still the most unique and memorable experience I think I've ever had with a game

>obscure

Fucking autist do you understand what obscure means?

I fucking love this game so much

burnout 3

star wars battle front 2

alright I guess you just like posting games you enjoyed playing when you were younger instead of posting obscure shit

pretty sure every fucking person on earth who owned a ps2 has played star wars battlefront 2 and if they haven't they don't deserve to own the console

This game is pretty cool.

For horror, I enjoyed Kuon and Haunting Ground.

Steel Lancer Arena International, DMC 3 Special Edition

Tomb raider Underworld

Not obscure.

Baldur's gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2

I always had some good fun with XG3, if you like race based games i'd advise it.

Fuck. Yes.

Okami is my favorite PS2 game. Probably my favorite game ever made.

>8484 now that's what I call dubs

Syphon Filter the Omega Strain

steamboat chronicles. thank me later

Holy fucking shit my nigga