‘Suicide Squad’ Super Tuesday Not Only An August Record, But Also Beats ‘Civil War’

>Don’t underestimate the box office traction of Warner Bros. Suicide Squad. In its fifth day at the box office, the David Ayer DC villain movie took in $14.27M, up 9% from Monday. Of course, that’s a record Tuesday in August, and as we’ve seen all along, Suicide Squad keeps whomping Disney/Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy records. That film previously owned the Tuesday high for August with $11.9M. But here’s what Suicide Squad‘s till yesterday outflanks when it comes to Tuesday highs: Captain America: Civil War‘s at $13.76M, Avengers: Age of Ultron‘s $13.1M and Batman v. Superman‘s $12.7M Tuesday.

>Through five days, Suicide Squad has collected $161.1M. It will rule again in its second weekend with $51M-$54M as three wide entries enter the market — Sony/Annapurna’s Sausage Party, Disney’s Pete’s Dragon and Paramount’s Florence Foster Jenkins.

People sure love tracking everything about Suicide Squad, it's bordering on obsessive desu

I remember dem BvS records:
>biggest record tuesday from 2pm-6pm

The ride never ends.

USE THE CATALOG, FAGGOT

Looks like kino's back on the menu, boys!

Every film is reported on like this. It's not "obsessive", it's called Box Office Reports.

>mfw DCucks are proud of a Marvel copy
where's your kino fags

I don´t think it will pass Civil War, but I wonder if it will pass GOTG?

>B-B-B-BUT 90% DROP!
MARVELETS BTFO

>I don´t think it will pass Civil War
It's not going to pass Civil War for a variety of reasons, one of them is because it's not being released in China due to content.

But it's doing well at the box office and indicates that WB definitely has found an audience and established a franchise. I'm happy for Suicide Squad. Because it's a good movie.

B-b buh my friday to saturday drop!!!

B buh muh bad reviews!!!

Buh muh 2nd weekend

B -bbuh muh China

Bbuuh muh record breaking friday to friday!!!

I was really hoping DC would have one movie worth a shit in the cinematic universe.

> Looks like I'll keep on hoping

No....no. This can't be happening. Why in the FUCK are people seeing this EDGY HOT TOPIC

I HOPE SOMEBODY SHOOTS UP A THEATER

MARVELDRONES ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is good because they'll keep on doing movies but also they'll learn from their previous experiences. They'll try to satisfy the internet critics in order to get approval but it'll never happen because the only reason this is considered worse than AoU is because AoU is Marvel.

It's going to be like that overachiever kid in high school always trying to impress his dad but his dad always prefered his cheerleader daugher even after getting pregnant at 16 and his son getting in Harvard

So
>Friday: Sets the world on fire
>Saturday: Shit.
>Tuesday: HONKA HONKA

This movie's box office has a weird arc.

>mfw animation was better
>deadshot not a nigg
>harley got gang bang by the whole squad
>she call the shark to join and tell shaks have 2 penises
>also killer frost
how can this meme movie with meme joker even compete

forgot pic

>all these movies spiking on Tuesday when theaters make tickets cheap.
TAKE FUCKING NOTE

HOLY FUCK

Critics and Marveldrones literally BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

will they ever recover?

To be fair that's what the two companies have always been like.

DC focuses on hiring up the best writers in the biz and puts out stuff like their Vertigo lines, and gets shit on for not having enough black people. Meanwhile Marvel does shit like pic related and barely keeps comics running for 12 issues at a time, but gets applauded for it.

So the franchise will be colorful edgy instead of dark edgy?

I want Killer Frost to replace Harley in Skwad 2 since she's getting a solo picture.

Considering how Ayer directed his insane characters his Killer Frost would be GOAT

>that tattoo
>having the nerve to complain about her tattoos in Suicide Squad

yeah no really assault on arkham wasn't amazing but it was way better

at least you had the bad guys actually be bad guys and shoot real people instead of faceless zombies. also king shark (coulda been killer croc in SS) actually ate people

Why is that last line greentexted?

Harley's going to be in SKWAD 2 my mane, WB are retarded but have enough braincells to work out the only reason they pulled in big numbers was cause of Harley Fangirls and Leto Joker groupies not because the movie was any good or not.

I went Tuesday

Feels good being part of movie history

No, it hasn't. It's fucking summer. The reason it beat CW and BvS is because they opened during the school year. The same reason TSLoP beat The Jungle Book on the first Tuesday.

Hmm, i don't see many Marvelcucks in this thread, why is that?

Because Suicide Squad is still a bad movie?

The wikipedia articles on this and BvS in regards to their box office is borderline unreadable in rehards to the detail it goes in to.

i only went yesterday because tickets were $5 and the place was still packed, even people sat in the broken neck seats.

Can't believe no execs will lose their job over this disaster.

Marvelkeks will defend censorship and kowtowing to totalitarian regimes.

This is why Marvel will never be considered true Kino

>it will fail the marvelcucks said
>word of mouth will spread no one will watch it they said
kek marvelcucks btfo

because they are on suicide watch

>make up records to break

Jesus Christ, you did the same shit with BvS.

It was never going to surpass Civil War.

The disaster of...making too much money?

how did people make up records to beat Civil Disagreement when it wasnt even out yet?

They were comparing it's WW opening to AoU, which didn't open worldwide at once.

>not even making BvS numbers
>making too much

No..... Please. Tell me this isnt real. We were supposed to win this one

Of course people go to see it. They dont know how shitty it is, they just go see it because "it has harley quinn in it xD Im SUCH A NERD! XD"

I think you mean SUICIDE SQUAD watch amirite?

Someone really needs to make a webm where Chris Evans laughs and then gets killed by The Joker who then laughs. Having the last laugh. ;)