Need your opinion

Need your opinion.

Is it worth having this very hot girl who loves sex but nags all day to the point where I want to hang out with my buddies in the pub instead of coming home?

I feel like I'm not right in the end to even think about not wanting to carry on being with her but sometimes i just cant stand it.

If you don't like the relationship don't have the relationship. You aren't doing you or her any favours.

Sit down, talk it out, explain how you feel, tell her that you are getting to a point where the relationship has turned into an obligation and that's not what they're meant to be.

If she's an adult she'll talk to you and you'll work out an answer.

If she throws a shit fit then she's not right and you can leave. Hell, if she nags all the time then she doesn't like you, she just wants you on her mantlepiece.

this If its only for the sex, dump her ass. The trouble isnt worth it.

she is not very hot, she looks average. all women love to nitpick you have to find one you can deal with, or dont.

Have you considered taking care of your responsibilities so that she doesn't have anything to nag about?
If you give her that much reason to nag, you're a cuck for sure, OP.

When she nags you, give her a spanking.

Repeat until the nagging stops.

You need to talk, to make conversation with her the way you need to take a pet dog for a regular walk. Are you holding up your end? Then maybe she's just a bitch if she nags all the time. Fuck her one more time and then throw her away.

>No matter how hot they are, some man is sick of her bitching

There's a reason for that saying, user

>being this much of a beta

You're an adult, so act like it.
Communication is vital to a relationship.
Fix your problems or put up with it, you immature faggot

Lel this sounds like the fag from the other thread givin me advice on venezuelan vs black girl. Actually some sound advice on Sup Forums today, wtf.

But seriously way too many people stayin in shitty relationships just because they don't want to be alone. That sucks.

You guys are douchebags for telling user to dump her. She's got a big set of fun bags that need fucking hard again and again. Is she a slut or not?

maybe he's staying in it because this chick gives him good head in bed

Ive been in one of these. I held on way too long. So not worth the damage to myself. Just follow what this guy said

If it's a relationship, sure.
If it's just fucking, she's not worth the hassle.
Fuck off, kid

>Thinking 15 seconds of toe curling and shaking is worth the headache

Someday you'll learn that there is more to life than just busting a nut

/thread

i'd fuck her hard until i get bored, then leave

No dude, not worth it. When you both get older the sex will die down and only the bitching will remain.

the chick looks young though, plenty of years of pussy to give him yet. don't give up dude

Hey as long as he doesn't marry her and she doesn't gets knocked up he's fine I guess.

i'd stay with her for free sex every night. come on

that was me 20 years ago. now I'm still with the nagging cunt & we have 3 kids & hardly any sex.

she will one day cease to be hot.
sex will fade.
then you're left with her.

You willing to do that?

was the sex when she was younger worth it tho?

are you getting all the stuff you want in bed tho, like anal, deep throat or whatever other shit you like? if you are, then stay with her!!!

haha yeah. but as an old guy I do regret all the new pussy I passed up when I was younger. oh well

im an older gent like you... do you agree that the OP's lady is smoking hot? i never had a girl like that

No.

So my girlfriend has 7 friends and 5 of them are guys. When we first started dating we hung out with all her friends and I noticed the amount of guys that are in her Circle so when we were alone I asked you know just out of curiosity have you hooked up with any of these guys before since we're probably going to be hanging out with them a lot. At the time she said no I haven't hooked up with any of them. So now sometime later after dating for about a year I find out she's fucked three of them. So looking back there's been times where all five of us have been at the table and literally everyone has fucked my girlfriend. Now I'm not sure how to react obviously I'm upset that she lied about it but can I be upset about things that happened in her past? Let me know what you fuckers think how I should respond/react to this news. Also if you can send me some good memes about slots and their guy friends that be actual plus so I can set him her way anyway I really appreciate the amount of time zone to be called a cuck and a faggot for posting this but whatever

Hey autistic retard, jump ship. Line something up while you've still got pussy then dump her ass and move on to the next girl

dont hijack the OPs thread you fag

Make a separate thread asswipe

seconded