Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

saltysalty.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd make her take a buttplug, cum on her face and make her walk around the resort with it dripping down her chin.

Turn 360° and walk away.

would violently cock slap and throat fuck cum on her face and rub it in messing up her make up

I want to suck on her toes and eat her out while a group of guys force their cocks down her throat. then when theyre all done id fuck her ass as she tries to breathe with all the cum down her throat

Roughly fingerfuck as i lick around her stomach ring, hoping it tickles her, and slap her face every time she laughs, getting rougher until she cums.

feel free to do
or

slap her around to get her excited, rip her clothes off, and twist her nipples. make her lube up a big dildo and slide it into her ass. grab her by the ears and fuck her face until she's drooling and gagging, then tell her to lick my balls until i come on her face.

tie her up so she cant move, have someone fuck her ass with a huge dildo and get a group of guys to jerk off on her face while she cries from pain.

She looks kind of slutty. Id probably give her a bunch of mdma and let her loose at a house party in that bikini. Count how many people she'd end up blowing/fucking

I want to fuck her beautiful face making her gag as I slam my cock into the back of her throat. Then finish all over her face, more of her please.

Make her suck my dick and blow my load on her face

make them eat each others ass and hope they hate it, while i jerk off. choose the one having the worst time and cum in her cunt and have the other one fingerfuck my cum into her womb

Don't think a house party holds enough cocks for allison

we'll leave her outside when she passes out. she'll be fucked by passing strangers until she wakes up.

more

wwyd?

Keep going

So fucking cute how is her ass?

Damn! Please continue

Tie them both up. Beat and slap the one on the right as left watches. Get right crying and afraid. Go over to left and eat her out and play with her until she's begging to cum. Tell her if she wants to cum i have to make the right girl cry again.
Repeat the process and never let the left one cum.

Ony if you do

Slap her face a couple of times then scrap her clothes. Make her eat my ass and gag herself on my cock. She would do it without hesitation like a good fucking submissive whore. She'd swallow my load with a big smile on her face. I'd then spit on her face, take pics of her and send then to everyone she knows.

I would violently ass fuck her whilst pulling on her then when im done shoot my load down her troat

Rip her bra off and grope her titties. Then violently bang her until she's crying from how sore she is.

more?

As for those two, id get the right one to domme the left one one. Have her sit on left's face, smother her, piss on her, slap her cunt until her clit was swollen and her cunt was red. then id grab the right one by her hair, force her to lick up her own piss and fuck her cunt while she straddles lefts face, so left could watch my cock slam into rights pussy. Id cum inside her and force left to eat the creampie.

I'll write one for whoever does

sign her up for tinder and ok cupid and tell her she can never turn down a date and always has to fuck a guy within two hours of meeting him. no condoms or birth control allowed. if she doesn't want to get pregnant she's allowed to suggest anal instead.

fuck thats good.

i'd strip her and put a leash on her, walk her in public and let anyone do anything they wanted to her

Her ass...

Fuck her doggy and record it, make her look in the camera and beg for my cum. Send the recording to her family

Be brutal

Wwyd? (Dogs and horses involved)

More of this one?

Grab her head and stuff her mouth with my dick, and face fuck her hard. Pound her face until she's about to choke, then pull out and let her breathe.

Only to pin her down, pull off her clothes and fuck her. Hold her down by a hand on her throat, only letting her breathe sparingly while polling her cunt.

Flip her over and take her from behind. Pull on her hair hard while pounding her as hard as I can then pull out and shoot a huge load on her face, covering it.

Wwyd?

Wydddd?

Hook a leash onto that hook and rip her panties off and shove my throbbing dick inside her tight asshole and pound her deep while I pull back hard on the leash. Tears stream down her face because of the pain her asshole is in from being stretched so much. I keep pounding her tight asshole until I cum inside it, filling her ass. Then I get a glass and have her sit over it and let the cum drip out of her ass and into the glass then make her pour it all into her mouth, gargle my cum, then swallow every drop.

Id strip her, make her kneel, tie a noose around her neck and tie the end of the ripe to her ankles. If she tried to get up she'd strangle herself. Tie her arms behind her back and put a ring gag in her mouth. Id take a dildo and shove it hard in her ass over and over, hearing her cry out and watching her drool. She couldnt speak due to the gag. Id take that dildo and fuck her throat with it, then when i'm done i'd pull her outside by the hair and leave her in a public park at night.

I would eat her out fist her tight pussy. And fuck her in the ass.

Slam behind me the door of her room, kick some shit she has lying on the floor to make enough space on the floor for mounting this bitch.
She will be taken rough, unprotected and dry. In every single hole. I'm 185cm and weight 80kg, and i will always stay on top and wedge my entire weight when defiling her body with my cock.
She better have small tiny tits, because i will toss her body around so much, that her titties will bounce so hard and hurt her if they are too massive.
Whenever she doesn't behave, i would punch her in the kidneys, and pull her hair. When she behave i would twist her face and spit in her mouth telling her she's a good bitch.
At the end i would inject my seed deep inside her fertile cunt. Growling like a pig while pulsating inside her. She's visibly a complete wasted whore, better use her up while she's young and have still enjoyable holes..

I have her topless. Will share if I get 5 good ones for this hardcore slut.

Fuck yes, continue plz? Use this tight cumslut

wwyd

shove her onto her knees, grab her hair, and fuck her face until her mascara's running down her cheeks and her lipstick's nice and smeared. cum on her tits and record her licking it off and eating it. send the video to her parents.

Moar

Wwyd

Give her an option and film her as she begs for it. If she fucks the dog i'll send the recirding to her boyfriend. If she fucks the horse i'll send the recording to her female best friend.

If she chooses the dog, i'll send it to all of the bfs friends, and not him. If the horse ill send it to all of her female friends.

I would force her to strip in front of her family and give her male family members a blowjob,then fuck her mercilessly in front of them while they watch. Wwyd to her make it brutal

You know the deal ha

wwyd??

>Rusian teen models

saltysalty.ru/

Lick her entire body until it's clean and dry and her frown expression is turned into a cute smile.
Than proceed to stuff her shithole with my tongue, and taste her asswrinkles for a very, very, very long time.
I would ask her if she can offer me some of her piss, and if lucky i would sip it directly from her urethra.
I would fuck her missionary, no doubt. I want to see my cock disappearing inside her womb, i want to see her boobs bouncing, and i want to sniff and kiss her face and her armpits whenever i feel like it's the right thing to do.
And, oh boys, i would cum inside her like she was my Eve and God himself commended me to make her a mother.

Very intrigued, keep going

sell her to slavery

You first

Wwyd with these college girls?