Would you fuck a crazy chick?

would you fuck a crazy chick?

probs

As long as she didn't know my real name or address.

never again. jesus the look in her eyes makes my dick retract inside of me.

>my hand hits me sometimes
>other times it swears
>i fuck it constantly
>so yes

Have done. It was hilarious at the time but never again.

Do it when you're still in your 20s, fellas. Because you'll be too fucking high strung in your 30s to even want to hear stories about fucking crazy chicks, let alone do it yourself.

They're all crazy....

All i fuck is crazy chicks, cause all chicks are fucking crazy

that stare is fucking hot

NEVER
STICK
YOUR
DICK
IN
CRAZY

I wouldn't even fuck a crazy chick with OP's dick.

this
now i'm too old for this shit

I stuck my dong in crazy a couple. Not fun. They stalk on you and make scenes. One of them threatened me with rape accusations, but lucky for me, I was at a party and people there saw us and she kinda had a bad alibi.

This has already been answered in depth by another faggot, faggot.

They're all fucking crazy. Got to fuck something

shit...i married one OP

Si

they're all crazy
>yes

Never stick your dick in crazy UNLESS you tell her a false name and never bring her home, then you're fine.

I would love so hard

think i might chance it

/thread

Yes. Have done so repeatedly.
Trick is to be cautious.
As gun as sticking your dick in crazy is, you don't want to leave it there too long.
That's how you end up with crucified pets and spray paint on your car for talking to your sister or coworkers.

I'm 36 and pretty much this, although at the same time, it depresses the shit out of me to think how boring I've gotten. Life was more fun when I was still doing drugs and fucking crazy slags.

Depends on if she knows my name, address, or where I work. If the answer to those 3 are no then sure.

Does having an actual diagnosis of BiPolar with physios count? because if yes I just fucked crazy

What the fuck is physios?

In any case yeah bipolar counts in my book. I've been there and it's definitely crazy.

Have before, so no. Not again.

they are all crazy

9/10 would not recommend

Trick question

1) they're all crazy
2) everyone on 4cham is virgin

almost all crazy chicks are victims of childhood sexual abuse.

thankfully we is all adults now, and she is a fucking freak, so only one night stands are recommended

True.

But I've experienced really crazy, like stalking level crazies. I had to file for a restraining order and then she said she was pregnant with my child. Fortunately she anheroed a short time later...and she was not pregnant.

The lesson learned is just not to bring them home.

I've done it. Just don't let her know too much about you and don't fall in love like a pussy.

Fucked a redhead schizo for a few months. Could go from sexy effectionate to batshit crazy in absolutely no time. Sliced me with a knife once, broke into my flat when I was away, randomly throwing anything within reach at me. But she knew how crazy she was and was so appreciative of my company that she let me fuck her ANYWHERE and do anything to her i could come up with. Those were possibly the strangest, surreal times I ever experienced.

>Implying you would not

I have and it's fun drama though. But don't stay with them. Just run fuck and run very far and fast away.

old fag here, to op (an obvios virgin loser) all chicks are crazy, just varying degrees of crazy. youll learn, and the youll know.

Not sure how else I'd get laid, fam

I do it all the time

This is Good advice, kids!

Same for me

I did. Then I married her. Also, you could've just left the "crazy" out of your question. When referring to women, insanity is implied.

This guy gets it

Depends what kind of crazy we're talking about. If she's a sort of dependent, yandere crazy, maybe. If it's something like bipolar just nope the fuck out

Have a few times, would do a few more if I was single.

>
>NEVER
>STICK
>YOUR
>DICK
>IN
>CRAZY

Bullshit, have a solid exit plan and a backup...

I lol'd

I married one...

the rule is you never stick your dick in crazy, unfortunately im sometimes don't notice the crazy in time

If she's tied down and blindfolded and I'm wearing a disguise and I can teleport away from her never to see her again I still wouldn't don't stick it in crazy kids.

They all turn a little crazy when you marry them. They don't feel the need to hide it anymore.

they're all crazy

Be ready to get a restraining order. Sure you'll look like a bitch, but it's better than her stabbing you and trying to run over your sister with a Nissan.

Good times.

Yes but the degree of crazy varies

True, but a little crazy or mucho crazy...Crazy is crazy

I can live with "omg I'm so fat" sob when they put in two pounds crazy but cut your dick off crazy no thank you.

Everyone already has, unless you're a virgin

/Thread

>would you fuck a crazy chick?

Most of them are crazy anyway

So far I've taken the virginity of 3 crazy bitches. 1 of them tried killing herself after I hooked up with someone else after prom and the others I guess we'll have to wait and see if I regret it or not

Yes if she's tied and i could decapitate her nicely escaping unnoticed

best sex you'll ever have, but the down time sucks

The worst is when you're dating/together with one because of the bomb sex but you already nutted, so you have to contemplate on how you're going to get out of this as she's going off next to you

>would you fuck a crazy chick?

Never stick your dick in crazy. Seriously.

always fuck, just get too involved. crazy chicks are down for just about anything from my experience