Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFA-rOls8YA
youtube.com/watch?v=CeLrlmV9A-s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCtH_hLL_9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go back to youtube

Darth Vader didn't kill anyone because he's fictional

>a real murderer is hated more than a fictional one

I bet you find it confusing that people love Dennis Reynolds but hate Ted Bundy.

While your point is stupid, I think it's really telling when you have characters like the Joker and Harley Quinn as the idols of tons of teenagers and 'adults' out there.

have you even seen star wars? tarkin is the villain and blows up a planet. vader is his unenthusiastic lackey that thinks death stars are bullshit.

i swear to god, it's the most popular movie on the planet and people still somehow don't even understand the basic plot. no wonder people don't get simple shit like prometheus when a literal fairy tale like star wars is too much

Griffith is also fictional but that doesn't stop him from being one of the most hated characters ever.

>hundreds of jews
DELETE THIS

Tarkin destroyed the planet. Vader was just his bitch.

uh, wasn't it like millions of Jews?

It was six million.

now aint that just quackin crazy

Vader didn't blow up Alderaan, that was Tarkin.

You mean 6 billion, you Nazi Holocaust denier.

>fictional
so is the holocaust. What's your point?

Part 2 > Part 1

But you have to start with the first one:
youtube.com/watch?v=AFA-rOls8YA

Damn, meant to post both at the same time:
youtube.com/watch?v=CeLrlmV9A-s

user pls, this is an 18+ website

>6 million

>six million
>millions
Thousands, no way it was in the millions.

More like 0 because the holocaust never happened
But it should have.

>Hitler killed anybody
>it wasn't an international Jewish conspiracy that framed him

GET OUT, BLUEPILL

careful, you'll get grounded for the weekend if your moms see you making these posts

edgy

Rabbi pls go
Don't you have babydicks to suck?

Griffith did nothing wrong.

Kek.

My mom's dead and my dad is 2nd generation German who grew up listening to my Grandparents talk about how great Hitler is.

My grandma to this day still says he was the greatest man who ever lived.

Get fucked, faggot.

no becuz im not ur mom

Wanna know why I'll never touch this shit?
That stupid fucking face that he makes in literally every thumbnail.

>My grandma to this day still says he was the greatest man who ever lived.
Your grandma confirmed for patrician. She seeing anyone? ;^)

he's just trying to let you know how EPIC the upcoming rap battle is

Get out, Sonya.

>Sup Forums has become so fully retarded that it's edgier to say that the Holocaust did happen than to say it didn't

I don't know user. My grandpa didn't tell me about his involvement in the Star Wars. But he told me about his father, who fought in the war; he also told me about his neighbors, that used to hide jews in their house. His family had friends that never come back from those trains.
My small countryside city got bombed, I can still see the results of that day, and my childhood friend has relatives that died in 44-45 (she has jew blood).

I know it can look like narrative if you're some underage american on the other side of the planet. I know it can look fake if you only experienced the world through a monitor, strongly believing you can (and WILL) find the absolute truth on some japanese-inspired anonymous forum.
But it's still hard to look at history as a huge global evil conspiracy if you're literally living around the same people that were there when the whole shit happened

But I mean, you can still keep getting indoctrinated by Sup Forums, I think I'll listen to my elders

>similar if-not-same exact beat/cord progression
>wikipedia facts!
>"who won guyz!?"
>comment section flooded with Sonic vs X unrelated vidya character
cancer embodied m8

you're right user, I'm sure my grandfather's first hand accounts from Treblinka are total bullshit

Oh look it's this thread again.

MAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH ZE JEWS havealwaysbeen PERsecuted fortheirmoneygrabbing and pollutingzegermanvolk, zereisaPOlishconcentrationcamp, inSPIred by zat same german efficiency, and like ze best camps it is liberated in a battle, so George Pattón...

>uh, mein Führer?

You don't have a grandfather

>patrician
Actually the nobility considered Hitler a vulgar plebeian.

I've never denied the fact that many Jews died in WWII.

However, I will deny the scope of it, because the numbers don't crunch. Plus, as a veteran myself, I can tell you that we fucking blow things waaay out of proportion all of the time. We try to make a simple patrol through a village seem like a scene out of Black Hawk Down.

I'm not, can you show them to me?
Can you prove they're authentic in any way?
Are thy somehow contradicting history?
If they aren't fake, we have to make them public. We can uncover something really big this time. Aren't you excited?

>n-no! I can't! the global conspiracy will strike again if we try to uncover the truth! Shut up!

They have their moments.

You never denied "some jews" died during WWII?
Good fucking job.

Meanwhile,
NO NAZI. Ever. Was a Holocaust denier.

This one, simple fact shows that everything the modern deniers try to claim is a silly contrivance. From 1945 onwards, thousands of Nazis were captured and hundreds tried for their part in the Holocaust and other crimes against humanity. They tried to pretend they were someone else, they tried to pretend they didn't know what was happening, they tried to pretend they didn't have as much to do with it as others, they tried to claim they were just following orders and they tried to justify it as "the kind of thing that happens in war." But what NOT ONE of them EVER did was DENY it happened.

Even men on trial for their lives, in the full knowledge they would be hanged if convicted, never stood up in the courtroom and shouted "This is all a lie! This is a fabrication! There were no gas chambers and no crematoria! I'M BEING FRAMED!!!!" On the contrary, they gave great detail as to precisely how they had helped build and helped run the mechanics of mass murder, some of them even seeming proud of how they had achieved something so complex and on such a vast scale.

Is this your granny?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCtH_hLL_9I

Nope. But she's just as adorable.

>Vader blew up Alderaan
why does every idiot think this?
Tarkin blew up Alderaan, but since normies don't know who that is, they say Vader did it

If you're arrested and put on trial for being a witch, you deny being a witch. You don't tell the court that witchcraft isn't real and they are retarded for believing it.

The commandant of Auschwitz said there was no holocaust but he mysteriously died before trial even though doctors had given him a clean bill of health.

Your post is 100% bullshit either way.

>my grandpappy wasn't just a brainwashed newspaper reader like everyone else
>he totally had inside info!

Sure, bud.

>confessions obtained through torture are valid evidence

Nice try, Chaim.

The Nazis who confessed made absurd claims to sabotage their own confessions. What the holohoax "historians" do is pick and choose what parts of the confessions are valid to try and spin a story that can make sense.

There's no forensic evidence of the holocaust. We are supposed to believe millions vanished without a trace. Where's the millions of pounds of completely vanished ashes bones and teeth?

Even the documentation shows no holocaust happened, so we're supposed to believe millions of phantom prisoners were killed without documentation.

Phantom prisoners, who vanished without a trace, leaving no evidence they ever existed in the first place.

But "confessions" are supposed to prove they existed and were murdered without leaving any evidence.

>Vader blew up Alderaan
When will this meme end?

>you don't

You do. At least one. One of them. One of the thousands of nazi, ever saying "nope, it's all fake, you're all wrong".
It never happened.
Not even once.

Instead, you're trying to imply that they all mass-lied. Everyone of them. They lied.
They all pretended.
Yet most of them were perfectly able to tell the same, elaborate "story" that was somehow fabricated by the jews.

Indeed, much more credible than "history" and "all the old people still alive you can ask" combined.

>n-no, shut up! It's a conspiracy I said! /x/ told me and Sup Forums confirmed!

>NO NAZI. Ever. Was a Holocaust denier.

Because the ones that were mysteriously passed away before the trials. Your post is bullshit.

Either way, only a few thousand were killed thanks to starvation or dysentery

>I have all the proof!
Read

What makes you think nobody ever denied the holocaust?

What makes you think the holocaust never happened?

my mom is red pill af tho

>normies don't know who Tarkin is so they say Vader did it
this

>well uh...
>...oh wait, that's it!
>remember ALL the nazis that died?
>well, THEY WERE GOING TO PROVE THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED!
>but they couldn't because they died!
>because of the JEWS CONSPIRACY!
>brilliant right?

Richard Baer the commander at Auschwitz said there were no homicidal gas chambers.

So now do you agree the holocaust didn't happen? Or are you just going to move on a new lie and pretend you didn't get caught in this lie?

he tried: the post

>shut up JEW!!!!!

I'll give it to ya, kid, you sure do try hard to make that 10 cents per post

2 ovens were burning thousands of jews each day apparently.

Keep in mind they had to wait over half an hour for the gas to kill everyone, then over an hour to let the gas diminish before they could open the gas door

Not only have Nazis denied the holocaust, inmates have as well.

So now that you have been exposed as a liar, do you admit the holocaust never happened? Or will you continue to lie?

So if my uncle said the sky is green in Spain, does that make every other evidence about the sky being blue the result of a global conspiracy?
Taking notes.

>every other historical proof is fabricated
By the same logic, why even believing this isn't the one thing being fabricated?

how much are they paying you kid?

Sup Forums is proud, keep the good job

Why are you changing the subject?

The "proof" you offered to support the holocaust was your claim that nobody ever denied it.

Your claim was a lie. People did deny it.

If you had any better "evidence" you would have used that instead.

Do you have any articles or pictures of the problems of the gas chambers?

I hear there was a gap in the door which disproves the place being used as a gas chamber

What about you?
You're the one defending the indefensible after all.

>he didn't know about the expensive wood-fire confection ovens the Nazis installed just for popping out fresh bread, cupcakes & other treats for their freeloading hebrew guests
Nazis confirmed saints & excellent party hosts

Nope. The proof I offered is history. Not my fault if that other guy reposted an old pasta. Not my fault if you're so new you never saw it before.

Still, how are you going to disprove history? I'm still waiting.

If any proof exists to support the holocaust, why lie and claim nobody denied it? Why use that lie as your "proof"?

And why change the subject when your lie is debunked?

>tfw people think jesus didnt exist
>tfw people think the holocaust didnt happen
What's next? In 200 years people will say Trump never existed?

here's a nickel, kid, buy yourself some better shilling material

i think the point is we have all been heavily indoctrinated into feeling sorry for the jews in what feels like "forever". whenever you criticize the policies / wars of israel you automatically become some sort of magical anti-zionite monster.

i do question some of the stuff i learned in school, mainly the numbers of course, simply because even in my small country which had nothing to do with the holocaust it's basically shoved down our throats in any given context.

people seem to have the misconception that acts as heinous as the holocaust is somehow a new and isolated occurrence in human history, when the truth is that we've been incredibly successful at destroying ourselves for 2000 years. genocides are a normal part of our animalistic nature it seems. stalin killed twice the number hitler did, and the british had what you would call a concentration camp for indians back in the day. some older generations of indians burst into tears of rage when you mention the british.

all my respect to larry david and steven spielberg, but jews have to get over it sometime. i also question people like gal gadot who seems to be quite nationalistic.

But how can we prove the holocaust happened if we ourselves are not real?

>Your claim was a lie. People did deny it.

Same can be said about
Literally the whole world denied their lies. But you still believe in them, right?

>he believes that trump is real

>oops I got too specific with my lies and got exposed as a liar
>now I will be as vague as possible and just say my proof is "history"
>hehe stupid goys this will definitely fool them

Nice try, Moshe.

>2016
>actually believing Trump exists
Kid...

these shills change gears faster than a drunk chinaman crashing into a pole

>why lie and claim nobody denied it?

If any proof exists to support the holocaust, why lying about it on the Internet in the fist place?

Trump?

>holocaust denial
>and shitty youtube comedy
what a daring synthesis of shitty cancer threads

>"Trump was fiction. Made up by those who didnt want Hillary to win. He represented all the anger and hatred of Americans."
Said by an American researcher in the year 3500 A.D.

IT WAS TARKIN, you dumb motherfucker. also rap battles are shit

>still no proof to disprove history
Better hurry and post some of those MS Paint pics with black background and shitty artifacts.

this time, i'm payin ya a dime to actually read your material, kid

You said that the holocaust must have happened because no Nazi denied it.

I showed you a Nazi who denied it.

>he doesnt know about world war 3

>still no proof of even a single inmate death from poison gas

How did such a huge mass murder leave no evidence at all?

If you can show proof of even a single death from poison gas I will believe the holocaust happened.

>"Trump. A term coined from the word "Triumph" was a fictional person that neo nazis made up to convince them that Hillary would not win her campaign in 2016."
From a researcher from the year 4000 A.D.

Well, you see my grandfather was a jew. in the holocaust. he was in Alshawitz. he said they gassed people & killed them all the time. the nazis cut his head off.

My father told me this. He works at Nintendo