A Paki chick recently started work at my place (Canada) and she is Hot AF. I really need to get between those legs...

A Paki chick recently started work at my place (Canada) and she is Hot AF. I really need to get between those legs. Any advice on how seduce brown chicks? Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

saltysalty.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rape her.

Start by not calling her a Paki.

/Thread

She's actually from Pakistan.

Covert to Islam

Nailed it.

Pretty much the same way as a regular girl. But with more secrecy, try and keep things hush. and she probably hasn't been complemented too heavily so that might help

You're actually from america but that doesn't mean I would call you a burger if I were going to seduce you.

I'm Canadian actually. But point taken.

I'm a girl by the way.

Which is why she'll find you calling her p*ki incredibly offensive and not be interested in you, so cut that out and your chances increase hugely

paki gril

>Rusian teen models
'
'

saltysalty.ru/

Anyone got any real strategy?

give her dad some goats

this

she is gonna go thru an arranged marriage, no matter how fucking modern she seems. guaranteed she will get married to a darky her mother picks for her....

the best you can hope for is a after bar drunken sex IF she decides she wants to sneak around against her parents wishes until her inevitable arranged marriage.

if you want to date her, her whole family will be involved. If they suspect she likes you, they will harm her to defend the family honor.

give up on pakis and india chicks. they aint worth it, the only ones that marry outside their bloodlines are the outcasts

you're still from America.

>convert to Islam
>ask your parents to approach her parents for permission to marry her
>if all goes well, arrange wedding in Islamabad so all her relatives can attend
>on wedding night, finally get to fuck her in a screened four-poster bed, while wedding guests dance around it
>afterwards, present bloodied bedsheet to guests as proof she was a virgin

Good luck with that, OP

Oh, and if you do manage to fuck her out of wedlock, remember that the male members of her family will kill her to preserve their family honour.

Don't even want a relationship. Just want to slide in her wet pussy.

Is that a real thing? How do people avoid performance anxiety haha

Are you retarded? burger isn't a slur and he isn't talking to her right now. Who the fuck goes on Sup Forums and goes "I don't like that you're using a racial slur" A fucking retard that's who get the fuck out you useless retard.

shes reserving pussy for her 2nd cousin in arranged marriage. guaranteed.

There's a difference between how you act on a mongolian cave painting forum and in real life. Unless you run around the streets yelling, "nigger nigger cuck cuck lol!" ?

She's out of your league, sorry.

>shes reserving pussy for her 2nd cousin
wrong, 1st cousin

Buy her a curry and say "bud bud ding ding" a lot. She'll be in your pants in no time

That's not her.

referring to her as paki in 4 chan...

dont worry, its just the dirty filthy shit smelling pakis and indians here cruising Sup Forums (while also watching youtube instructions on how to finally poo in loo), drawn here by the headline "A Paki chick"...

usually these "shitbrown knights' are reacting to their shattered dream that they will ever get a pretty dark girl, becuase their caste is too low, and they will never hook up with light skinned girl, and they are too poor to get arranged married, and will end up with the ugly girl whose main job is too gather wood for the funeral pyres and scraping bodies into holy rivers

fpbp

The amount of people in this thread that think I want anything serious with her is astounding. Just want to go to pound town with that bitch. Is all.

she dont want you.
it'll never happen.

who cares what a canadian faggot wants

>Reply

you're a stupid fag. if you can't figure out on your own how to fuck her, then go find a dick to suck and leave the girls to the real men like us who know how to do it.

White guy here whp has dated Indian girls.

Pakistanis are a bit different, but a basic rule applies: How whitewashed is she?

If her family are first or second generation Canadians your chances are much slimmer.

Just be sure it's worth the associated risks. Some of their beliefs could get you or her killed.

>says the American

Take the red pill you cunt.

>constantly referring to a girl by her ethnic origin won't offend her!

if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with autism

paki's are only marginally less disgusting then indians. offer her 50 cents and some poutine she will let you fuck her

Convert to islam and join the Talibans. She is gonna be so wet for your antiamerican cock

Start talking with her
Get close to her, like a friend or an acquaintance
Get somebody, preferably a female to "invite" her and you to some party maybe
Try to peer pressure her into alcohol
Use the help of your friends to get you in bed

/thread

Tell her that you'd never cheat on her with a goat or a small boy dressed as a girl as these are things she can not be assured of in her home country

From my experience, just ask her to grab some coffee, or maybe taco's, bitches love taco's.

Indians are that strict about relationships also?

Thought they wouldnt give much of a fuck

tell her that you wont ever wash yourself so she can feel right att home, and that you can perform rape and stoning if needed to get her off

People dont think you want something serious. They lead you to the direction that if you want pakistan pussy you most probably will have to get serious with her family.

Any pics of her feet?

This. Idiot.

Shout "ALLAHU" and if she replies "AKBAR" then you're in for some bombin' poontang

You know OP, you always have the anal option if you want her alive and let her be the virgin she is

It's good to know you're all for this. I'm going to take you anally too.

any more?

Just be really careful when you unhook that bra, don't touch the red wire.

If that's her, I'm with you on that one. I'd bend her over and take her to brown town. She's hot as fuck

You're wrong for not wanting something serious with someone as fine as that. You will never get a piece of ass that fine in your life, don't fuck it up, dumbass. If you're not going to be serious, stay the fuck away.

You fucking illiterates, it's not her.

>pound town

>brown town

>Sup Forums

stop using deodorant for starters. They love the must of smelly BO.

Being Pakistani isn't a type of personality you goober, although I will say that they are probably more spiritual than whities. Not religious per se, just spiritual.

Just tell her you're her first cousin.