How are interracial couples threated in your country?

how are interracial couples threated in your country?
how will your parents react if you/your sister had a child with a person from a different race?

1. ok i think. women are more experting to it, i think
2. my mom and dad don't talk with my sister ever since she married and had a child with a gypsy

*accepting

all the balkanshits in my town are as dark as mulattos, they always wait outside the eastern european markets they have much deeper voices than the English their age
I think they are in their 20s 30s, they seem to stare me down when I pass them, I always step off the pavement in case they try to hit me or push me into traffic

Nobody will say anything about interracial couple, but everybody hates them in secret and think of them as trash

My parents don't care so long as we're happy and successful, my longest relationship was with a half black girl and they loved her, she used to spend a lot of time at my place. My sister is always on about how we should treat minorities with more respect, but she won't approach them in a 250km radius, she confessed to me that she would feel dirty if a black guy was ever to kiss her.

As for myself, I think dark girls are the best, but I really hate non-white men.

It's not really common so most people don't think of it a lot.

Most interracial couples are lower class.

>how are interracial couples threated in your country?
Unless you live in a cucked shithole like Melbourne, most people would give you shit. Like snide comments ("where'd you import this one from") or worst case scenario even spit in you.
>how will your parents react if you/your sister had a child with a person from a different race?
Disown me.

>My sister is always on about how we should treat minorities with more respect, but she won't approach them in a 250km radius, she confessed to me that she would feel dirty if a black guy was ever to kiss her.
Lol. The biggest racemixing whores in my town were traditional, conservative white woman. That's all a meme.

It's pretty rare so i don't know

>how will your parents react if you/your sister had a child with a person from a different race?

Pretty badly

>traditional, conservative white woman
So not my sister at all, I don't see your point

Very normal.

Froglet. My point was that you brung this
>My sister is always on about how we should treat minorities with more respect,
shit up like it matters. It doesn't.

have you not seen the amount of wmam couples in either brisbane or sydney cbd?

???
Of course it does, it's relevant to the fucking topic ...
As you can see there's a comma right next to the word 'respect' : that means the sentence doesn't end there, I was pointing out a funny contrast that I've observed among a few girls, including my sister.

Abonigger. His point was that liberals are hypocritical.

I would never race mix.

Yes but they're mocked.

>I was pointing out a funny contrast that I've observed among a few girls, including my sister.
Ok. I for example, think animals should be treated with humanity when we domesticate them, doesn't mean I wouldn't eat them.

It's not really a funny contrast either way, because imo, lefties tend to be the bigger racists anyway. It's just compensation.

>Go outside
>See coalburner with her spawn

Day fucking ruined.

most of them probably cause they really deserve it but some aren't that bad desu

>ywn be the commandant of a death camp that utilises gas chambers to exterminate white female race traitors
Why live?

Its treated as it should be the norm

Depends if its whitexblack or brown then your life will be big XD

>your life will be big
What do you mean?

>my mom and dad don't talk with my sister ever since she married and had a child with a gypsy
How desperate do you have to be to marry a gypsy.

Ignored or avoided. Plainly disliked.

Exclude her from their last will and pretend she doesn't exist

Hard to say, I don't know anyone married to anyone of another race and I live in Helsinki

They're seen as normal.

There are a lot of spaniards with white women

Most don't care, there are still some crazies out there that will make snide comments.

It's already happened, no one gives a damn about race, everyone was welcomed into the family with open arms, as they should be, as long as they're a good spouse.

I find it increasingly insane how wrapped up people get in another person having darker or lighter skin.