Who will play him, in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him, in the inevitable biopic?

>swimming metals

Okay "champ"

Idris Elba

someone british or australian

Lupita Nozongo

>metals
wot m8?

cara delevigne but he might have more curves

whats PEDs man up to this time?

This is one where the biopic probably is inevitable, the question is when. Betting on about 10 years from now.

Jim Halpert

Emilia Clarke.

daniel radcliffe

how did she swim fast enough to jump out of the water like that

Weed is not a PED.

>implying this nigga isn't doped up to the fucking eyebrows
hahahahahahahahha

McLovin from superbad.

do u have any proofs

Did anyone have any proofs when Lance did it?
hahahahahaha

When's he getting busted? Better keep paying those donations to WADA.

Adam Driver

So, what is he taking?

>So, what is he taking?
other guys semen, he's a fag

Valerian root, gingo biloba and some eye drops (orally)

What the fuck is there to fill a 2 hour movie with? Man likes swimming, man swims a whole lot and wins some shiny trinkets. How do you stretch that out?

Sure makes him swim fast. Really makes you think.

There's not really much to his story other than he's just really fucking good. Which doesn't make for a good movie.

Lots of smoking pot

This

Did he have to overcome some major obstacle?
Some major stepback or personal demon?

They guy just seems fucking good and that is it.

This guy was horrible in Star Wars. I don't know how every said they liked his performance but it was god awful

He's not doped, but his body is so weirdly proportioned that it does give him a natural advantage

But he is tall and ugly enough for the role. Maybe he would need to roid up.

KEK

probably this

He's definitely more of an athlete than Hamill is an actor, my little numale buddy.

I bet he'd be a lot faster if he took his ears off.

Samuel L Jackson

Look at that NECK

He refused to let a Muslim carry the flag

He is too problematic to make a movie about

I can't wait until he relapses yet again after the Olympics and gets a dui or busted with meth. I am so sick of this mouthbreathing retard and how the media makes him out to be some kind of hero after he falls from grace

Does Phelps have mild marfan's syndrome?

t. neckbeard living with his parents at 35 and no accomplishments

Does not matter though.

He wins when he needs to, who cares what he does after, winning is winning and fuck everything else when the 1 thing that matters is results.

This is a meme, right? You can't actually think that swimming is easy, right? It burns more calories than almost any other activity, and swimming hard enough to race other people who also train to swim fast as fuck is one of the more difficult things I can think of in terms of sports.

really? i think i like him even more now

Why is everyone so asshurt that some guy is a really good swimmer?

SHUT UP

Muslim had zero medals. Phelps is the best person to do it anyway.

Phelps is literally the perfect example of why white people are better

Ryan Lochte pls go

pot, alcohol, fucking a tranny and importantly:
American.

he probably means that swimming has _17_ events for men at the olympics and you don't really have to practice a lifetime to be able to jump from event to event collecting gold medals

usain bolt could probably also reach a similar status if there were events like "60m backwards running"

Hopefully a proud PoC, too many white faces carrying the flag.

I swear shes an Affirmative Action hire, she sucks & is only getting praised cause she is fucking Muslim
I would have been cool with Serena Williams if they wanted to be PC so badly, but nah some random Muslim who can't even get Bronze

I'm not butthurt wrt Phelps. I like him. I'd really like to smoke a bowl or two with him. He needs to avoid doing the dui thing though.

But there are other track and field events that Bolt could choose to run in. He doesn't because he is good at one very specific thing. Phelps is ridiculously talented in a lot of different swimming events.

AND THE GOLD FOR THE UPSIDE-DOWN CATERPILLAR STROKE GOES TO....

with the challenge of going fast

the michael phelps weed picture was taken by my friend who plays professional online poker

it was pretty funny how that blew up

wish i got to get blazed with him :(

picture related

and who should play him? james franco obv

The difference between a 50 meter sprint and a 400 meter sprint is gigantic.

You can't train for both at the Olympic level. Maybe in high school on a division 3 team.

>Adam Driver
>not David Schwimmer

>and importantly: American.
this. (North) Amerifags like to put their patriotism in everything, even in stuff where it wasn't a big deal... probably the movie is gonna be called "American Swimmer" or some shit like that

Well done Phelps... well done. HOWEVER.

reminder ;)

>Who will play him, in the inevitable biopic?

>CTRL+F ROGEN
LITERALLY CAME HERE TO POST THIS

DUDE SWIMING LMAO