I was walking in the forrest the other day and found a black plastic bag with a black plastic container...

I was walking in the forrest the other day and found a black plastic bag with a black plastic container. Inside was a ziplock bag with a white powder that I can't figure out what is. How do I find out what it is?
It was found in a small and very populated forrest, kind of under a tree root.
There is roughly 100-150 grams of powder.
It smells a little like soap.
I tasted a very small ammount and it had a cemical taste.
It does not mix well with water, and becomse kind of a paste.

Help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/GYHaZsk.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very fine grains, kind of like potato starch.

it does not mix well

concerta

snort a tiny bit and see what happens

Is there any way to know for sure without having to consume it?

if you don't buy a drug testing kit from the internet nope. a little line won't hurt, if anything you're gonna have a good time in your room

speed

If it's any type of drug it should taste abit "chemical", so take a grain and try it.

If it's amphetamine it should smell like planting soil... anything smelling like soap is likely actually just soap.

No..not if it smells like soap.

doesn't look like anything to me

Wouldnt it be mixing easier with water if it was concerna?
I was thinking this aswell, but it doesnt really mix with water.

Cocaine. Rub it on your gums and see if they go numb.

neither cocaine, speed, keta or any of the synthetics smell like soap...

jesus crist you dweeb,,just go to a drugstore and buy a drug test,,for opiates and shit

Ye no, but it looks on the picture at it somewhat dissolves. Take an equal amount of detergent, you know the stuff you wash your clothes with...see if it behaves similarly.

Soap doesn't really act like sugar in water where it instantly disolves... however with friction and time it does,, like when you rub your hand or if you leave it in water for a long time.

That's pure uncut gayness put it back where you found it and run

come on dude put some on your gums and see if they go numb, if not snort a tiny line, if still nothing happens put that shit in a big bowl with some eggs and milk because that shits flour

I am not going to consume some unknown white substance.

Boring...

bro. it's not going to kill you. im not saying take a g of that shit but seriously rubbing a tiny fucking bit on your gums is not going to kill you

Fookin' pussy. YOLO bitch, snort that shit and blast the fuck off already!

Cani disolve a bit and put one of these in the water to get a result?

I am sure it is not coke because of the smell. Would Concerta also numb?

fucking faggot what kinda info do you wanna get here?? its a drug test of course it gives you a result if its a fucking drug.. and why do you wanna test it anyway if your not gonna use it? should've left it there

I dont even know if it is drugs m8.

think logically: how probable is it that some one hid a big ass bag of highly dangerous poison out in the forest? now how probable is it that it's just some guys drugs?

No, it detects substances are that metabolites of drugs. It only works if drugs were processed by your body.

It's cut coke. It gets pasty when wet.
/thread

The powder looks like pure mdma, but its impossible to tell without a test kit.

Id just dump the stuff unless youre particularly bored and want to ID it.

This guy knows

it seems like an awesull lot for being "just some guys drugs"

just some guy could also be a dealer, some rich guy or even a producer. but come on do something with it

I read that mdma smells like chemical vanilla, and it very much does so.

Who the fuck dumps 100gr of mdma in the forrest?

too powdery to be mdma, especially pure mdma. Also mdma would completely dissolve in water. Newfag.

I guess it's a stash. Some one didn't want that shit in their house. But mdma is not this powdery usually, it should be crystals.

Its not mdma, thats for sure.

also if u dont know what speed/amfetamine smells like it could resemble soapy/amoniac

Id say it looks a lot like it

You already tasted a small amount of it, what's the fucking harm of putting it on your gums?

sent a sample to a lab? unless you live in a third world shithole

it's probably you found in your kitchen and came on Sup Forums to post about because you're a stupid nigger faggot.

how tf you want us to figure it out then retard?

plus he said it was 100-150 grams, that would be a lot of fucking coke

how much am i supposed to put on my gum?i dont know shit about drugs, so i dont know.

Just rub a pinch of it on them

OP you got someone's dope stash. 100-150 grams? thats a lotta shit famo. better hope they didn't put a trail cam or sommit nearby

shieeet

but forreal most ppl in this thread aren't leading ya' wrong when they say gum it. if it goes numb you got some yay. enough to start a small business i'd say...

hmmmmm. looks like soap. smells like soap.

its probably anthrax

RIP OP

Looks a lot like the moderately shitty coke I get in Australia. What country do you live in?

Op maybe the coke was stashed in dryer sheets. Would explain the soapy smell

lick your thumb, press it on it, put that on your gums

There is no game in the forrest it is very small forrest inside a city.

I might sound like a littel fagget, but am I going to be able to sleep after that if it is coke of speed or w/e?

His tongue would go numb, and coke doesnt taste like chemicals.

Probably not, I used to sniff a line of coke before going to work, stronger than coffee

He might be smelling baking soda which is in lots of soap which is commonly mixed with speed

>coke doesnt taste like chemicals

Wat...

Coke yes
speed Defenitly not

It's borax you fucking idiots.

why are you ignoring all these guys telling you to put a little amount on your gums? wet your pinkie a little, dip the nail in, rub that shit on your gums - done. not a thing more harmful than tasting it

Drug test kit good idea.

Borax dissolves easily, pleb.

Holy crap, that is EXCATLY what is smells like. I just cmpared to baking soda.

This.
OP just dab it on your gums. You will 100% know what you're dealing with and you can start planning on what to do with it.

>being this retarded

It's amphetamine. I hope the original recipient of this dead drop finds you and murders you with a hammer.

I want to be able to sleep as well in an hour or so.

I put a very small amount on my gum. It was like ice hot on your skin. Might bee too small dose to feel the numb,but i feel a tiny bit, it could also justbe psycological.

i.imgur.com/GYHaZsk.gif

The trail cam is for people who might steal the substance not for game.

>hot ice
nigguh wut

You Fucking retard. Did you just put an unknown white powder in your mouth. Calm the fucking Paramedics now. It could be rat poison dumped

Satan has spoken. Checked.

Icy hot or whatever it is called you rub on sore muscles.

Too bad most rat poisons taste sweet

Well i am going looking for it tomorrow for sure.

It's a side effect of cocaine, it can cause all sorts of sensations like tingling, cold, and hot feelings

If i were you I wouldn't go anywhere near where you found the shit for a few months

>most

The point he was trying to make was that OP just tasted a foreign white powder with know knowledge of what it is. Could be coke, could be some chemical that is not safe for consumption.

When have you ever heard of Coke burning?

OP take a sample with you to a pharmacy and check that shit ASAP.
Your liver could be rotting from the inside

lol get a load of this guy

this

RIP OP, thanks for disposing of that anthrax, someone could have gotten hurt

The place i found it, at least 100 people pass by every day. It is a spot runners come and right next to a campfire ssite with a playground for children.

It's dried semen

OP stash that shit for a few months. If you sell it whoever is out of pocket will find you and break your face.

yeah but how many of those people go and post in great detail about the dead drop they just found on fucking Sup Forums while sharing salient details revealing which parts of the surrounding geography they're familiar with, fool?

Hvor fandt du det ? Og hvor er du fra ? ;)

youll be fine

its probably speed,
100 grams worth about ~~600$

if its good coke your looking at atleast 4000 $ so i dont think anyone would hide their coke like that

probs just some dumb speed junkie that deals to keep his habbits

OP no joke that bag is mine, the powder is acetylfentanyl and I when I went to pick it up it was gone.

Meet me at the McDonald's just past the intersection and I will pay you $1500 for it, no questions.

100% serious, I need that to pay rent.

4/10 for trying

I am prob just gonna hand it in to the cops, i dot do those kinds of drugs.

Please don't be that stupid. Find out what it is and sell it for a low price in a year. You will find a buyer within a day when you do decide to sell it.

Maximum

buy a drug test kit from bunkpolice.com

Not interested in money

Cyanide smells like soap, tastes like chemicals, and tingles in the mouth as I have tried to an hero with it before. OP, you might have just fucking killed yourself. Get to a hospital quick, like really fuckin quick.

>this
you should get to a hospital or a doc

How would OP go about selling this, if its coke?

Let me summarize. You find some guys stash - worth 500-4000 euros easy. You take it home with you. But not to consume it. Not to sell it either. You won't gift it a friend either (do you even have one?) or at least bring it back to where you found it. No. You decide for giving it to the motherfucking police. Are you fucking retarded??? I hope the police thinks you're a dealer and you get jail time, you are so stupid you deserve it.

rip op

Cyanide in small dosages doesn't do jackshit. And if the doses is high enough, he'd be dead already.