youtube.com/watch?v=_bHl-LVSaaU
twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/763409641183121408
youtube.com/watch?v=SJuaD3I2BVI#t=00m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=SPn6WrMHNDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=_bHl-LVSaaU
caramel ice cream scoop in a waffle cone
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
with strawberries, whipcream, and and hot fudge ontop!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love it.

smokers voice

cock smokers

you might want to consider the one of her slapping pauls duck around.. thats pretty hot

My pasta is old
I'll look into that

fresh

>fresh

twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/763409641183121408

>BREAKING NEWS: Big Brother has been renewed for two more summer seasons!

lets see if its worse than this one

Bb21 here we come!

Now you made it awkward.

Told yous

i really dont want to see bridgette/natalie.

bro at this point it doesnt even matter as long as its bridgette + anyone

where do you think you are

>Michelle- I love this girl (Natalie). I bet people are literally tweeting right now "Slay Natalie!" "Queen Natalie!"

>Natalie to Michelle/Paul- We need Vic on board with all of us (them/James/Bridgette). It will be 6-3. We can run this

>Natalie to Michelle/Paul- This isnt Big Brother this season. I dont watch Big Brother but we need to start battling

YEP PRODUCTION TOLD BRIDGETTE AND NATALIE, THEY RECEIVED TOO MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS SEASON

Paulie needs to be taken out for there to have any chance of this being an interesting season.

>Paulie: (to Nic) Im like bro (talking about James) what did I tell you about Jersey girls, they are the worst, why do you think Cody & I are fu....ng single. jersey girls are the worst girls to date

SNAP

>tfw reddit is the one saving this timeline from being the darkest

I don't even understand. How does one go from zero to hero so quickly?

but she was just content to sit in the hot tub and eat. bridgette is the one who rallied her and then nat

did james snitch to paulie?

Why the fuck not lol you sound like an entitled little bitch

yeah and they never feed paulie any info

he just sits in teh DR and stares at them

nat is very smart

>did James snitch
The answer is yes.

nats a clever girl desu

and humble

>tfw no cerebral natgf

Natalie is picking up the game, but it's a shame she chose James as her ally

i just dont want production to force an alliance where they represent feminism

you're not as intelligent as her so you don't know that yet

>you will never play Brain Age Concentration Training 3DS with nat on the couch

my gf is very sweet, acts more like bridge than nat

if she constantly said what a nice, kind, smart person she was, but then acted retarded and fake I would start to wonder if it was all an act

Why does nat repeat those things over and over? It's to the point where it seems like she's not trying to convince other people, but trying to convince herself.

t. allison grodner
t. robyn kass

she's on a higher level of thinking with that strategy, it's very hard to comprehend if you aren't mensa tier like her

We'll see about that

my gf is very sweet too

>my gf

I'm a student of the game. So, naturally, I saw all of this coming weeks ago.

Bridgette to LBR w/Paul/Mich to fill them in on recent game talk.
Soon joined by Natalie, then by James.James takes over lead since Natalie & Bridgette struggle to relate recent game talk and want James to take the lead.
Paul being told about Paulie pitching different game plans to various HGs.
Paul seems amazed. J: America gave me this power (America's Care Package) for a reason.
B: Frank said (before eviction) to take out Nicole, then Paulie. Talk turns to Victor.
Paul: I wouldn't worry about Victor yet. Bridgette suggests making vote 3 to 2 (Seven votes less two (Paulie & Nicole) that James will cancel) so the scent is thrown off a little bit from the group of five.
(Bridgette/Natalie/Paul/James/Michelle) P: Do we all agree that we've been boned?
Group: Yes. B: Z was never his (Paulie) target. He played that POV to win it.
James repeats his couples vs. singles war comment re Paulie strategy.
Paul: We're all just being played (by Paulie) to hate each other.
Paul telling them how to act so the house flip doesn't get out - demeanor, outfit planning for live eviction by Michelle, etc. Natalie: This is a war. I'm voting to keep you. (Michelle)
Natalie: Should I tell Zakiyah (before she leaves) everything Paulie has done? (So she doesn't vote for Paulie in final 2) Paul: No. She can be told in Jury House.
Paul counts six (the five present plus Victor) vs. three. (Paulie, Nicole, Corey) 7:40 AM Short Fish...

Does anyone ITT have a Paulie/Cody body? I bet it's hard to find a girl who likes you for your personality.

Talk about what HGs will do with winnings. Paul says it's none of our business what anyone does with the money.
James will cancel votes of Paul & Corey.
Shaking of hands & hugs. 7:44 AM In LBR, the nearly 1 1/4 hour "Flip the House" convo featuring Paul/Michelle/James/Natalie/Bridgette starts to break up as Bridgette heads to BA.
The remaining four HGs continue whispering in LBR. James/Natalie lie in bed.
Bridgette in BA for makeup touch up.
Bridgette in BA looks at cam, smiles broadly, moves mic, & talks to cam but not audible.
Natalie/Paul/James/Michelle continue game talk in LBR. 7:57 AM Paul out of LBR to WC.
James/Natalie continue game talk in LBR.
Natalie says early in game she flirted with every guy so she could talk to them & get to know them. 8:00 AM Paul returns to LBR & says he is really mad. James says he has been mad for hours.
James gets up to leave. Natalie pulls him back in LBR & gives him a kiss on the cheek.
James to SR for batt & to bed in HN.
Natalie/Paul continue whispering in LBR, with Natalie animated and doing the majority of the talking. Michelle mostly silent in bed.
Natalie tells Paul that Paulie kept him around because Paul can win comps but Paulie can beat him.
Natalie & Paul now talking noms for double eviction. Michelle, looking tired, listening but contributing little.
Paul thanks Natalie for filling him in.
Natalie, sitting up in bed, still going strong, Paul & Michelle reclining in bed.
9:01 AM Natalie departs LBR & off cam. Paul & Michelle continue talking.
9:06 AM Natalie returns & rejoins the convo.
9:10 AM Michelle heads to WC & SR to check on batts.
Natalie to Paul: I feel great. This is what I've been wanting to do for so long. Michelle returns and announces that the batts are there.
9:20 AM Paul goes to switch batts. Turns off LBR lights. Natalie & Michelle continue talking. Paul returns and joins the convo.
9:32 AM Fish

youtube.com/watch?v=SJuaD3I2BVI#t=00m51s

>that hug

>fool is a shoopin ping

HEY GUYS I HAVE A GF AND SHE'S SWEET

(at 00:51)

>tfw after this flip last night Bridgette will be safe for the DE
>tfw Paulie might leave during
>tfw Bridgette has people like Janelle rallying to get her super safety next week

BB gods are shining down

jesus dans hair

act your age man, you look ridiculous

i want to lick the toilet seat danielle used

Who gets evicted on DE?

janelle has fans?

really depends which side gets the hoh and even then teh veto is in play. it happens so quick, sometimes bad decisions get made.

lets go with anyone but bridgette

my guess from most to least:

nicole
polly
meech
meme manlet
natalie
bridge
corey
paul
victor

People use twitter?

And /fit/vic

Well, if they actually pull off this blindside, everyone will be scrambling and just about anyone has a chance to leave.

actually victor's in trouble if he looks wishy-washy about the flip but nicole/paulie/corey put him up anyway

that's a semi-likely chain of events so i'll put him between meme manlet and natalie

They said last night that if they (nat, Bridge, Paul, James, Reddit), they're putting up Paulie/Nicole with Vic as a backdoor if either come down.

So if Paulie wins and puts up James/Gnat. Who goes?

>a bunch of people who can't win comps acting like they will win HOH

James

Paul and Bridgette have both won a HoH and veto
Reddit has won a veto
James has won a HoH

They could win

We all know that someone like Nicole is going to win the DE and make a dumb move that gets Bridgette evicted

The HoH comp for double eviction is always a mental comp.

Veto is usually a crap shoot, but it's hasn't been purely physical in recent seasons.

Totally a chance that they pull it off

If it's endurance comp or luck comp then they got a chance. But there have already been some endurance comps recently

Nay is proving to be a student of the 100 day game of candy crush

its like Ian's right arm fell asleep or something.

lol also that black chick wanted ian's D

No endurance, pretty sure double evictions are always like question or a quick puzzle type thing so they can show it all live.

we say d hay now

Well if it's questions about the HGs then Vic probably can't win. I'm not really sure who would win a question comp because everybody is so dumb

>we

Vic is smart he just has autism

Yeah but he hasn't been in the house very long

So Gnat says "I am all about girl power but I fell in love" and thrusts a backwards thumb at James.

are the feeds up?

Vic can't win the DE HOH anyway.

yes but everyone is sleeping

boring feeds

They want Nicole/Corey then BD Paulie. They're gonna get Vic on board when they wake up which is easy when they already have Paul/Bridgette.

I'm just going to assume there is no way this flip can't happen unless James fucks it up right?

James/Nat/bridge are all that matters.

Exactly. I saw so many people embracing Reddit these past few days. They'll save her but I can see her turning on Our Girl easily.

>trying to BD during a DE

That's too risky

youtube.com/watch?v=SPn6WrMHNDg

lel

another good thing about this flip is that we'll continue to get comedy gold from michelle being a crybaby.

>fruit loop dingus

oh boo hoo, poor meech

she gets to be a part of an iconic moment on her alleged favorite show and she blubbers about it? she should be wearing it like nicole ya fruit loop dingus

it's 1p.m. bbt and they're all asleep
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they should enforce a wake up time, at least for have-nots