Tim heidecker

Heidecker isn't doing so good these days..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MGs1-bfiYFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P65zJSsWHq8
youtu.be/f2rgzsO-AMM
youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw
streamable.com/8ami
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tim Heidecker kept his public persona going behind 7 levels of irony and sarcasm for years and years and he's thrown it all away in the last year or two because he's gotten old and opinionated. It's just sad to watch happen.

Tim has turned out to be a full out turboliberal for over a year now.

He also is the type who posts PEACE MUST WIN and posts little colorful emojis after a terrorist attack and jumps to yell at racists/islamphobes instead.

Tim Heidecker went from my favorite comedian to fucking unwatchable, an insufferable, unfunny 40 year old liberal nu-male hack now.
There's nothing funnier than liberal panic. Trump has inadvertently created more comedy from these comedians than they would ever be capable of producing on their own.

His RNC/DNC videos were a mistake. He's stuck. He either have to make fun of clearly retarded people, or they have to try and find 'normal' people at these events simply doing things they politically disagree with, which isn't in and of itself funny, unless you are Janeane Garofalo or some other "Dick Cheney!!!" comedian.

It's been almost 10 years since he's made anything decent and even then, Doug Lussenhop had more to do with what made Awesome Show stand out than Heidecker did.

The dude is long past his prime.

The writing was on the wall back when he paid a crackhead to stab him so he could run into a gay club to catch aids

Now he'll probably poke around Sup Forums and Sup Forums out of curiosity and inevitably get redpilled.

Poor bastard has no idea what he's in for.

Man this season of On Cinema has been amazing so far. Tim is fucked.

I like how Tim can't stay away from the darkness in everything he does, he just can't help it. I wonder how far he's gonna take it with On Cinema, it probably wouldn't be in the spirit of the show to go too dark with it, but I like it so far.

when Trump gets raped in november, and the Sup Forums teens erase him from their memories, we will go back to civil tim and eric threads

what did you do to him Sup Forums?

sam hyde: in
tim hackecker: out
/thread

>robably wouldn't be in the spirit of the show to go too dark with it,
Niggah, they used a baby dying as aplot point.

Lets ride this shit and see where it takes us.

Flavor of the month. How long before Sup Forums hates him? Another 12 months?

Sup Forums already hates hyde

I think you're missing him being opinionated as being on one of his levels, again. the presidential race isn't doing good for his style, he's taking too much juice out from it and is making his own identity as a comedian too thin by replacing part of it with political bullshit, he's gotta watch out or he's gonna lose his meme magic which he needs to recover from T&E Go To The Moon. It's probably the only way.
Even his music project is too much imo, he really needs to watch his game.

I dislike his politics as much as the next guy, but he still delivers comedy gold, so I don't care

I bet Sam Hyde will manage to redpill Tim and Eric Andre after many long arguments and fistfights.

Well, at least we have Eric Andre.

Its because the Victorville Cinema is so damn hot. All the nutritional vapors are being sweated out because Gregg cant install a fucking AC

Are there any other On Cinema-heads that wonder how Dr. San keep controlling Tim.

This is the THIRD TIME hes harmed him like this!

What a train wreck I was laughing my ass off.
I cant wait for the next episode

Please Respond.

what about Nathan Fielder?

I kinda dig his music, sounds like randy newman
youtu.be/MGs1-bfiYFQ

I wasn't aware Dr. San has done anything wrong. He did apologize for the skin condition.

what that means

it's already happened
OnYourComputer is cool now

he's the finest bottom in cali

he's a pretty decent act really.
youtube.com/watch?v=P65zJSsWHq8

You gotta dig your head outta that pile of earth.

Dr. San tells Tim to not see a doctor for his tumor.
Dr. San get time sick with dirty needles.
Dr. San is put in charge of dear T.C. Jr. (Rest in Peace bud) and he DIES.

Now hes got Tim brainwashed on some kind of meal replacement tech?

I dont buy it, and I dont buy Dr. San.

I was just quoting this: youtu.be/f2rgzsO-AMM

I love Nathan though

Really makes you think...

fuck, I think he's afraid of using his style in the wake of such news.

fuck off alt-right crybaby cuckboy. You people are more obnoxious than SJWs, you're easier to trigger than fucking tumblr whales. SAD!

>73037095
fuck off Tim

lmao ok tim

What is it with butthurt leftists having to borrow all their insults from the alt-right to try and sound cool? Can't they think of any insults of their own?

i love how that was his immediate reaction to gregg mentioning "oh, god!"

tim is a mess

>mfw tim's going to die this season
>mfw gregg marries ayaka
>mfw gregg turkington's on cinema at the victorville film center with ayaka

Something about seeing Gregg sweaty was funny to me. The AC thing's been going on for a couple of weeks now but he managed to maintain a professional look throughout, but with Tim's fucking antics there just probably wasn't any time for Gregg to clean up beforehand

So last season Tim stole Gregs house and moved in with Ayaka. I am now 90% sure that Gregs living in a storgae container? Anyone else notice that?

There's something inherently satisfying about stooping to your lows when insulting your kind, I can't help it. You really are sad though, that's the important message to get across. The lack of self awareness when it comes to sensitivity is truly astounding. You're the easiest group of people to trigger online currently, you've honestly cast a massive shadow over the SJWs, you hardly hear anything from them these days comparatively (in these online circles)

You became the cucks you despised so much. It's only fitting that your daddy, Trump, has the thinnest skin out of any politician in recent history. You all truly deserve one another. All the best.

. is posting stupid words on the internet. You are a dummy. Like crooked Hillary. Sad!

Please Respond.

Are you a dweeb? You write like a fucking dweeb.

On Cinema is the funniest thing I've ever seen. The live Oscar specials are the thing I look forward to the most every year.

WTF I hate Time Hiedecker now

Tim Heidecker is actually fucking funny

>this is sam hyde's """"funny""" """standup"""""

harassing half a small comedy club with his faggot fanboys and a poor female comedian.

youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw

In the special olympics of sam hyde fanboyism this is a epic win.

Holy shit, I had never made the connection. I remember the shock of the revelation of Gregg's living arrangements, but had forgotten his prior actual home.

It's a sad day when people on Sup Forums don't get that reference, especially in a Tim Heidecker thread.

I spoke to Tim during one of his open call skype sessions he announces now and then on fb. English is not my first language and I was so nervous, but I was struck with how kind he was. He asked me how I found out about his work, what my friends think of T&E and praised me for doing good in life. It was unexpected and made me feel good, that reciprocation of appreciation.

Every time he seems rude to some fan or interviewer, I believe it has to do with them being idiots or having no idea about their subject or merely spouting meme buzzwords from Awesome Show a la /r/timanderic.

>His RNC/DNC videos were a mistake
His hatred of Trump and constant strawman parody of Republicans leave me cold; I mean he's obviously a piece of shit, but pretending Hillary is anything but a war criminal is pretty pathetic and typical of Hollywood liberals. In general it's a bad idea to try to discover the artist behind the art and probably disappointing.

In other news, they started working on season 2 of Bedtime Stories. Full season of 30 min episodes coming soon.

I like you user. Also, you are spot on with Hillary and Trump.

what is your first language?
you seem to be doing just fine at typing English

streamable.com/8ami

>DUDE I'M SATIRIZING LOW LEVEL COMEDIANS BUT IN AN UNFUNNY AND TRITE WAY LMAO

what is trying to say here?

T-thanks, anons! Thanons!

Typing from your leisure is different to speaking live to one of your favorite artists. Politics-wise he might be another Hollywood liberal, but in all other aspects he seems a very decent person; in addition to being a very fine writer, actor, comedian and musician. I'd really like to buy him a meal and a beer or something.

do you honestly think disagreeing with someone is the same thing as being "triggered"? most "alt right" people aren't really asking for stuff to be censored like "SJWs". there's a difference between taking offense to something and thinking something is stupid.

Anyone else think Gregg is in love with Ayaka?

Not really, I see what you mean, but I think he cares about her in sensible, friendly way.

It's the Democrat equivalent of praying after a tragedy but not wanting to do anything about it because it makes your ideology look bad.

Maybe. I used to think that but the way Gregg said "she would have rather married somebody else" in the newest episode sounded like it was coming from a place of jealousy to me, honestly.

Not really. He cares for her though, because he's a decent person. He also cared for TCH jr and for Ayaka's unborn child, while he hates Tim and Dr. San, but is too much of a coward to do something about it.

>It's been almost 10 years since he's made anything decent
Someone hasn't watched Bedtime Stories

Where does Doug Prishpreed fit into all this?

he's a small guy

You're a dumb person if you're trying to tell yourself the alt-right isn't on a never ending quest of finding things that trigger them, their mentality works exactly the way as the SJWs does.

You may not identify with that, but it doesn't change the fact that the majority of the alt-right are sad crybabies.

Hi Tim.