Alright Sup Forums Im fucked. Im in $400 debt and im broke. Got nothing to sell and im unemployed at the moment...

Alright Sup Forums Im fucked. Im in $400 debt and im broke. Got nothing to sell and im unemployed at the moment. What fuckin do? Literally begging for ideas here,

Get a fucking job, moronic child.

Killing yourself is a good idea.

an hero?

Anyone can get a job pushing broom or jockeying a register at 7-11.

You're being the pussiest of pussies.

Borrow some knee-pads and go to work...

Hahaha! $400? Try being $150K in debt. What a bitch.

Nigga $400 is nothing unless you owe it to a drug dealer or some other shady type. If that's the case then your dumbass shouldn't have been borrowing money/drugs without a means to pay it back.

Fuck u

This. Literally you have to want to be unemployed to be unemployed. Or maybe just socially retarded.

>open word
>write that you will help out with peoples gardens and mow their lawn for money or maby other practical stuff. Most elderly people will gladly pay you to help them do a lot of practical stuff if you are genuinly a good and friendly character. Not some hood rat looking to score.
>distribute said paper around your neighbourhood, og do an ad on craigslist
>aquire work
>profit?

This. $400 is pussy shit debt

iam almost 1500 in debt and i find it no problem and i live on disability

claim back any tax you can

claim any missold PPI

good luck

Sell your ass a couple times and put in some job applications so you don't have to do that again.

I can loan you $400 in good faith but you need to meet up with me so I can expect a return payment by the end of the year.

Hahaha, that's nothing sunshine. Go fuck off somewhere else pussy.

Who do you owe $400 to and why?
Better not be something boring like credit cards or you deserve this state of panic that you're in

checkd

Well...

Quads says do this OP.

Actually credit cards are the best. Use it all up and don't pay back. They won't break your knee cap or arrest you for it and will disappear within 10 years.

- lure pedo's, blackmail them, make some cash.
- beg on the streets
- call your parents
- call friends
all depending how desperate you are.

succ my thicc dicc i give you 400 $

>$400 in debt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's nothing, Kid.

I'll give you 400 via PayPal if you shove sharpies up your ass

$400???? You could easily make that up in one weeks worth of work. Apply anywhere dude, retail, fast-food, janitor. So many possibilities.

Rob the fuck out of someone at banana point.

Yeah but you won't get paid for at least weeks.

Nigga Wut? That's pennies m8

How about give blowjobs for money?

Go Borrow 400 bucks from somewhere else to pay it off, then borrow 400 plus interest to pay that off from somewhere else, then borrow 400 plus interest plus interest from somewhere else to pay that off etc...

Wash people's windshields at a traffic light.

genius

Suck 100 dicks at one dollar each

>g
This is the only correct answer

$400 debt. To who/what? Have you tried not paying? I owed about 20k. Changed my number and moved. Before I quit paying I even maxed out credit buying a big screen tv, groceries, gasoline, phone cards (been using Straight Talk for years since I stopped paying overpriced AT&T), shoes, clothes, treats for my dog, fucking whatever. Lived in fear/anxiety for about 2 years over debt then I let go. $400 is nothing. ~20k free now and it feels great. I knew a guy who owed like 200k. He just decided to move to Germany. Some AL Capone type shit there.

Not encouraging anyone here to act irresponsibly, buttt that's basically what I did. I was a retard and charged fucking everything. I was making good money at the time, so I was basically paying my credit cards off each month. Then I got really fucking sick, was hospitalized, fell behind on my payments, no savings account or emergency fund...

Declared bankruptcy at 24 years old. 28 now and my credit score is back in the "meh/average" range. I'm still able to open lines of credit, albeit at unbelievably high interest rates -- not that I use credit much anymore. I suffered virtually zero repercussions.

AN HERO FTW

$400 is a depressingly small amount of money to be worried about.

Just put a pair of tights over your head and frogmarch some old lady to a cash point. She probably won't remember anything about the experience in a week, which makes it pretty much a victimless crime.

who is the chick?

Go suck a cock, FAGGOT.
You been doing for free anyway, might as well make some money at it.

>Alright Sup Forums Im fucked. Im in $400 debt and im broke

HAHAHAHAHA

$400 in debt, = fucked

hahahahahahahahaha

thanks user, good one.

who is that slut ? and don't worry fam, 400$ is nothing

You did just the opposite, I turned 18 in February and I have no plans to buy anything on loan. My mother is going to rent a nicer house and let me pay her chicken scratch mortgage. ($1150 monthly, half acre, 3 houses on property)

>$400 in debt
>fucked
m8...

Get of the fucking couch and get a job. Even with the shittiest job you will have that amount quite fast

Join the Navy retard

>you have to want to be unemployed to be unemployed

mfw this user is right

Cool story. I was a retard. What more can I say? I'm much wiser now, much more responsible, and my finances are in perfect order now. I have zero regrets.